Are indians white?

are indians white?

Only Germans and Nordics are white.

Nice false flag post, shill.

In 2018 house and senate seats are up for election.

yeah dude Hinduism is woke af, although a lot of them like don't take their religion seriously, like it was made by aryans dude. they r more white than like xtians because xtians worship a non-existent sandnigger who was invented by paganism, but paganism is based tho. Also, Jesus was whitewashed.

all of europe and russia are white

>woke
>af
>xtians
>paganism is based
Wow dude just kill yourself

It's bullshit how Indians both men and women usually have awesome thick hair. The majority have such ugly faces and skin color that having such thick manes of hair is insulting.

Slide thread, move on

Is India in Europe??

Do you have access to a map, you retard?

No.

Well, sort of. Northern Indians are Caucasoid Asians, unlike the rest of Asia which consists of Mongoloids. If you want to see how Indians came about, Google image search the Nuristani and Pashtuns tribes for what the original Aryans looked like before they mixed with Australoid. Then Google image search the Australian Aborigines for what a pure Australoid looks like. Indians are in-between.

t. Ameripoo

Are you a nigger ? Do you want Indian hair?

> T. Shlomo

FWIW, I think everyone except Negros are "white." So.. yeah. Superficially, they seem to have white features and the same hair as whites, so.. not blacks.

This.
>muh jews

Yawn...

No.

Whites are a racial minority, if Indians were white then there would almost be a balance between white, brown and yellows

they used to be until they mixed with dravidian scum

Indians are white, but (((they))) stole their toilets long ago so now they're permanently covered in shit and look brown.

t. Non-Europeans

Yes

I'd

Say

Close

But no

Cigar

t. Aglo historian
Who cares?

race literally doesn't matter. we all started out in the same place and became what we are by adapting to our environments. people of the future will look different just like people of today look different than they did long ago. everyone used to be short. now most of us are tall. long from now we'll probably all be hairless and grey with long fingers and telekinesis.

Spainiard here, Do I look nonwhite to you?

fuck dude, with skin like that you are a gaurenteed KISSLESS VIRGIN

Only Germans and Nordics are white.

don't post this wannabe cunt . I always had a yellowish white complexion but I get tanned a lot
I have seen her old pictures, she had a dirty brown complex, no idea how it changed

I have natural straight hair and im growing it
it looks legit, u jelly

pretty much this
fucking ambedkar

some are

it's a huge country

check it out!

>falling for the anglo propaganda
You do realize the 'anglo' race is younger than the word for India, it's all dnc if the same parameters are Europe are applied to us we are a single race

>Black / dark brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Brown nipples
NO!

This show is pretty good. I hope she does more work after it tanks hardcore for the 3rd season. She actually wasn't that bad. And she fits semi-well in the action-drama genera.

>it's almost like I said no
>is user even literate?

Nope. Ask this question to an Indian person. Im half indian and my grandfather talks about how india future was stolen by white people and how india will be a superpower by 2020 because its economy is growing the most.

Which are you user?

your history is bullshit

Nope. Even she said in an interview that during her brief time in America in her childhood, she was called brownie in school.

MAYBE the far northern ones, but any Indians darker than Italians are just poos

Except Tu*key

Only high caste ones

They're Caucasian, they're related.

You are white, but wash your face my god

Wash your face dude