Let's say all this p*izzagate shit is true and there's actually a major happening/reveal tomorrow that implicates...

Let's say all this p*izzagate shit is true and there's actually a major happening/reveal tomorrow that implicates high-level people within government, entertainment and other industry leaders.

These people won't go down silently. There will be massive backlash. If this shit is true and these people truly are as evil as we all fear, they will burn the world to ashes to avoid being exposed.

I'm nervous, Sup Forums

They will hide the release of YUGE news behind other dull news for normies to consume like they always do and only a marginal 3% of the population will ever know about it and have no power to act

That is the reason for the probable compromise, unfortunately.

They don't have any actual power if it all got revealed. Everyone would hate them.

Maybe they could keep a loyal self security force of like, a dozen dudes or something.

They will get blown up by tanks and bombs and shit from the rest of the military

The only way they would really be safe if the /x spooky stories like they are actually lizard-demons and their chosen humans are seraphims or whatever.

Then we are pretty much living in the warhammer 40k timeline and we just need to hope the eccelsiarchy or some thing happens to stop by so he can make a call to the IG to come purge this shit.

You would need a massive story to bury the pedo shit. Something like the invasion of North Korea.

I hope to god that Trump gets their votes and then burns them anyways.

Please god I'll give you anything.

Of course they're not going to go down easily. That's how they protect each other.

That's what's nice about having been tipped off in to in 10 years ago.

>These people won't go down silently.
That why its taken so long. They've ensured there will be no escape before they all get rounded up.

DAAS RIIIIIIIIIITE

Things are absolutely going down tomorrow; see and distribute pic related. For more details, see

Why do all of you assume trump isn't one of them?

What if all the nuclear sub commanders are in on it tho?

Don't forget that Trump family went to the Jerry Epstein island.

Let's investigate that. Why don't the oppostion want to investigate that?

I spose killing people who could leak it isn't part of the whole burning the world

Exactly. I see no reason he should be assumed innocent in all this...if it ends up being real

How much longer until he's put until the pedo island investigation?

>backlash
wat you mean? (((they)))'ll have to stop raping innocent children? bring on the backlash!

I mean the people who control the military and world economies desperately trying to avoid exposure by any means necessary

Nothing will happen tomorrow, aside from me paying my phone bill and spending all day at work

burn it down. purge. cleanse. see it all destroyed

He wouldnt be using it as leverage if he could be implicated dumbass

>Something like the invasion of North Korea.
Or they could just gin up another mass shooting

>dumbass
Please don't be rude.

They'll get Shapiro & Shapiro on the case...and judge Cohen will find them innocent on all counts.

Just like the '08 financial crisis. All those jews walked -- a small fine at worst. The law just isn't applicable to these people.

That wouldn't be big enough. You need 9/11 level shit to hide a global elite pedo ring with a-list celebs and politicians

>type out spooky shit
>make demands
>send to the world

Smells very much like a larp. Would be neat if true though.

>Don't forget that Trump family went to the Jerry Epstein island.
Don't forget that the girls involved explicitly said that Trump never took part.

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

they will forget and ignore that because it does not fit their bullshit madeup narrative. Just dont bump, these threads will die of natural causes since nobody really gives a fuck and i shitpost madly in each and every one. Pic because i forgot here

I hope they wiretapped it.

don't you feel bad for them? I thought you freaks liked "lolis"

Even if the lid go of on this pedo thing nothing will happen. Some random people noone ever heard of might get locked away.
Its like this IT-scandal here in Sweden; government leaks our entire registry of all vehicles(civilian, police and military), bridges(how much weight they can handle for real), roads and airfields(capacity and weight handling) and along with thay they leaked a registry on undercover agents working around the world and by this time all of them are probably dead or tortured.
Most thing I see happening with this is that a minister quit/got layed off and another minister noone ever heard of is getting a slap ln their fingers.

This pedo thing is so huge you dont even get it. In the whole top layer of every country there is pedo's and cultists ruling it.

If anything showed it it is "the momster of belgium". Creepy shit.

That's your best argument?

I fucking hope so

Being optimistic here, what if Epstein tried to lure Donald to the island to try nd trick him into doing some underage sex for blackmail but trump deflected

We must rescue the lolis from satanic leftists. The lolis belong to us. We will treat them right.

guess we'd have to ask them

ah

it is true, maybe the swordfish is not real, but you could keep your eyes open, to see around who is being nervous by this warning

Oh dear.. you may be right.

bumping for #cheesybay

i-i-i don't know you what you mean by that friedno-kun ^_^

inb4 convenient terrorist attack screencap this