Liberal ''''''memes""""

This thread is dedicated to posting long winded, unfunny leftist memes.

Please post sci fi or fantasy analogies.
Those ones really leave a void inside me.

>picture of coffee

I don't get it

We should be pushing the message of that meme.

Make shitskins eat the white feminists.

> can't wake up

Wait isn't this right leaning?

Its blatantly obvious that the left cant meme

god these are horrible, no wonder they are losing so badly

>sincerely, the non ignorant
oh i get it! they're calling us ignorant!
dang, that was good

I genuinely think that the reason the right is on the rise is because leftists aren't funny.

Same thing when the religious right went into a decline.

I don't get the title of that meme.

>Who still thinks a white feminist is a white person who's also a feminist

>longest of fingers to fingerfuck Melania with

No, look up the things in the pictures and maybe you will figure it out, or just wait til next year when they teach it to you in 7th grade history class.

Dat filename

>DAT THICCNESS!

Isn't communism imperial by nature...

>reddit

>dae think we should just have robots be our slaves and we can just jerk off and play video games everyday.

Browse this sub Reddit if you want to see why communism is trash

Speaking of memes, do people still make smuggies? I just scribbled this one out if anyone wants to use it.

Here's one in finnish. It's fucking terrible. Imagine trying to make a meme/joke without offending anyone, except of course the "fuckboisss xDDD"

It's more about the memeballs these days. I still draw smuggies and post them whenever I happen to have a relevant one. Smuggies take effort and they're very easy to turn into messy word salad and then people won't get the joke.

>owned a robot today
What he said is once monopoly companies will own the robots, sell a lofi version to your jobless ass and play video games all day long while jerking off.

Why can't leftists be funny? I've never unironically laughed at any liberal memes.

start a smuggie thread i wanna see em

in order for something to be humorous it must draw from something. context like pic related. or taboo. or sarcasm. liberals are all retards who only laugh at what they're told to laugh at or are told to find funny

>Browse this sub Reddit if you want to see why communism is trash
Commie minds are self-induced idiocy and naivity. The onty one holding them back is themselves.

Oh, fuck. I go to school there. They do this thing every year where they stain the cafeterias across campus with SJW bullshit. One year, they played this movie called "The Hunt" and some friends of mine tried to get in with hunter outfits and rape whistles.

What all those "hollasakolkakutusca" mean?

I had to read that title a couple of times

Wow

this can be funny if you but a thousand filters over it, throw in some Random emojis and replace Ps with Bs like those family guy ones

Delete

white boy who thinks he's woke starter pack
"it's fun to debate about these kind of things"
"I don't understand why women are afraid to walk alone at night"
"oh you like beer, name five small breweries"
"actually finland is doing pretty well with equality"
"pretty cool that a girl drinks beer"
"as a man I can say 99% don't accept rape and it's not a norm or a culture"
"I'm not a feminist, I'm a supporter of equality"

Typical feminist views on men who are not "trying hard enough" to be liberal.

>thinking kikebook memes are funny

Cultists
Slaaneshi probably. I think this planet requires an inquisitorial retinue.

Check out this tasty feminist meme. All that effort to mimic some shitty meme to make even shittier meme.

Thanks, Finn bro.

I wonder if this person is actually Inca, or if they culturally appropriated that name

Holy fuck this makes me so glad I left 'leftbook' what a toxic circle jerk cesspool

>the original meme would get the point but my own face wouldn't be on my virtue signaling!

Fucking women

This and other lefty """memes""" with wacky fonts

And I thought I was wasting my fucking life on the internet with Sup Forums. Turns out, I'm actually modest.

So what exactly is bad about that? Why should we keep people working at certain jobs when robots can do the same jobs at a cheaper price and much more efficiently?

The words on there are backwards. You reading some backwards math? Dumb thot.

It's always weird to see this SJW shit in Finnish. It's so absurd because the whole rhetoric is obviously aped from tumblr.

Why do they fucking care? Most world leaders are like Trump in ideals or way worse. Jesus. They all have brain cancer. Why does who we as Americans vote for matter so fucking much for the rest of the world? Are they assimilating into globalist drones?

Sup dominigger
come to this thread

Pls explain, OP

>muslimeista

Sounds like a Mel Brooks joke.

What group is this? That shit literally gave my aids, aids.

down with cis. Here you can see the entrance exam you have to study for before you enter

Because America spreads it's Jewish tentacles everywhere. If America elects Hillery the rest of your allies get dragged into attacking Iran or Russia. And American foreign policy has a impact on Nato and the middle east and the Chinese sea

365 days = current year

Tv, media etc is full of "Drumpf lmao" "next hitler omg look at the pictures!!!" shit.

Fuck, that was painful to read. These people are fucking idiots.
How did it come to this?

God knows, they're a bunch of idiots who keep circle jerking over American politics that don't apply on Finns in any way. They even keep accusing white Finns of colonialism when Finland didn't even have anything to do with colonialism. If anything, Finns were the victims of colonialism!

Check out this picture related tweet from a feminist:
>Terrible islamofobia shit the moment I google "The Women's Subjucation". I just wanted to know because a book with that same name was published in Finnish.

She's kind of a meme in Finnish imageboards because of all the retarded things she blurbs. She googles women's issues, and then gets upset over "islamophobia" because the results show how women are oppressed in muslim countries, and in her mind islam really is the religion of peace that can do no wrong.

>please explain your reasoning
>MODS MODS PLEASE BAN HIM

Well you asked for them.

You're a fucking imbecile.
current. economic. system.
There is no plan to secure the existence of the working class when shit floats if something doesn't change.

Iran should never have nukes. And no one would be stupid enough to attack Russia. The US will do what ever it wants if it is in our national interest.

Is that a troll page made by Sup Forums or what? It looks sus, especially because of the guy with (((echoes)))

holy fucking shit the cringe

>when you get butthurt over everything and try to be funny

I wish finnish feminists would write in english more often, this is meme quality stuff. In here we have the feminist party supporting Linda "Sharia" Sarsour. Feminist party turning ass backwards to defend mutilation of women and executing of gays.

sure the US does whatever is in it's interests but who's planning your interests? I'll give you a hint it's not white Americans

oh, fuck. forgot about those. thats my coincidence detector. Its not a troll page in the slightest.

If there were a button you could press that would instantly end the lives of all SJW/Cucked whites and another one that would end the lives of all shitskins which would you pick?

I like this one.

Why should we secure the existence of the working class in the first place? Brainlets will simply be weeded out and society will gain from it on all levels.

this is exactly what the pic is saying though you dumb fuck. it says "how bad we had to fuck up" to institute a system that makes us think technological progress is a bad thing.

Now my head hurts.

>Google.
>Twitter
>Imageboards
This Millennial cancer is spreading faster than I thought.
In other countries like Asia they don't see Trump as a Nazi. They hardly notice or care about any of it.

sjw/cucks since their the ones who bring the shitskins and Chinks here.

Alternate question would be button to kill all Jews and a button to kill all Muslims and the Jew button is the correct one.

All you'd have to do is use the wrong pronoun and you'd walk all over them

I feel violated because of this thread

Thanks OP i hope you burn in hell