Why are white men turning to asia to find love?

Why are white men turning to asia to find love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11TEm23Fmhk&index=1&list=FLiWl7p5vA5STD9tuHDjrcWA
liveleak.com/view?i=3e9_1499574233
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because white women are degenerate

Because the jews

Because Asian men are expected to work 12-18 hours a day and have zero time for a family. Spoiled whiny American women want to be treated like princesses when they should be treated like the whores they are so men look elsewhere.

Shill false flag thread.

>men (masculine) are attracted to femininity
>white women are aesthetically the most pleasing but most have given up all their other feminine traits
>they talk like men, they act like men, they behave like men

This is why white men are turned off white women
Niggers still like white women because having a white girl is a status symbol for them, plus they're animals who'll fuck anything

IDK why attractive white men(compared to partner) date Asian women.

They're the next best thing seeing as how most white women have turned into whores.

traditional eastern aryan waifus bruh

Because white women are a lost cause, by the time they settle for you they've already broken their hymen while "horseback riding".

>marry white woman
>have kids
>5 years later divorces you to marry Tyrone and has half your stuff
>kids grow up to hate their own race
Wow it's a good thing I didn't listen to that rabbi and married white!

>t. never had a girlfriend
Your input is worthless, faggot. How about you just stay away from all women, and keep from spreading your defective genes.

I wonder if those guys actually are as attracted to azn chicks as to whites. Personally, never particularly found them to be attractive

Hmm, marry some fat whore who will marry you, steal a portion of your earnings for the rest of your life, make sure your kids are brainwashed to hate you and you're a divorced single Dad in your 40's with no hope of finding love.
Or...
Marry some asian that'll know her place and stay loyal.

I think memes are reality : the post

>t. Never had a girlfriend
I'm sure your girlfriend LOVES your "sad frog" memes. Keep larping buddy.

>he thinks the memes don't stem from reality
I have a friend who is literally raising a half black baby that isn't his, the memes are very real.

Pic related is your average Asian fetishist.

DEAR NEWFAG CANCER AND REBBITORS
ALL RACEMIXING THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS

SAGE

Because they know they can't compete with BBC, so whiteboi's prefer a 5'1 asian girl to make their dicks feel big.

Your friend is a cuck, and so are you by proxy if you hang around him
I wonder how many nazi flags are actually like you

This. Liberal White women are literally the bottom f the barrel, conservative White women give me hope, but fuck it. Latinas master race.

>calling others newfag
>SLIDE muh SLIDE
>doesn't sage
You have to go back.

>t. nazi flag larper
Kill yourself, shitskin. My frogposting doesn't impede me from furthering the white race.

>hang around him
When did I say I did? He's halfway across the country.

Right don't forget to screencap your posts for upvotes on T_D

They aren't attractive any more than the Asian is from your perspective. You just see it that way.

Cause Asian chicks are exotic, different, and many are quite beautiful!

Thanks for revealing your place of origin, faggot. Now I realize who's been shilling these threads so much.
Go on back to /leftypol/ you fucking faggot. I'm done feeding you (You)s.

I mean in terms of looking. In Korea most of them look like alpha and good looking.

You still referred to him as your friend cuckboy
You know there is not a single girl that's attracted to you and you'll wind up raising Jamal's kids as well, that's why you project so much, right ?

They look for weak women when they can't put their own women in their place.

This -- for the most part. It's sad. I'm married to a beautiful white woman and I thank god I don't have to worry about this crap. I get why it's appealing but don't do it. You want kids that look like you and your wife. You have a responsibility to your own people first. Everything else comes after. Gooks gain when they breed with us, we get shorter, weaker, and stupider. I don't care if you impregnate a degenerate white woman, just get it done.

>projecting
I don't think you understand what that word means, reddit.

Real Chads date Stacys, you don't even see them in East Asia unless there's a sporting event or something.

Because they can't compete with the BBC. The only way they can still feel superior is fucking small asian women and unironically bragging about BWC (Which doesn't exist because your just fucking small women now in comparison).

To bad for them since the asians are waking up and quickly adopting black culture to defeat the white devil and take their women back.

youtube.com/watch?v=11TEm23Fmhk&index=1&list=FLiWl7p5vA5STD9tuHDjrcWA

How the hell is black culture so strong?

>reeeee stop liking asian women

Celibacy is hard, but you can always kill yourself when you finally realize there's nothing you can do about it

damn that's savage

>Japanese niggers
This is why the jews have to be stopped

Just a quick reminder to everyone that Asia isn't a country. Saying "Asian women are this and that" sounds the same as "European men are this and that". Big difference if you are talking about Swedes or Armenians

Yeah I think real one goes to white woman like you. I am just curious of why they are date with Asian woman despite their looking.

What do Armenians have to do with Europe?

America is a mutt country, all we have are colored teams, TF2 stндyю

The problem is conservative girls are unicorns, and a good portion of them still are just reformed whores.
Pickings are slim. Too many males, not enough traditional females.
WWIII will fix that though.

*like your think

Looks like the white boi's asian dream is going to end real quick when these new ghetto japs slap the shit out of them.

Cause they are cucks who want docile child like women, hairless like a toddler.

Because I refuse to live around peoples, abide the laws, and learn the languages of nations that my ancestors fought against and controlled.

Foreign women are more feminine than American women. White men are also dating South Americans and Eastern Europeans its just less obvious.

What makes that better than a nigger fucking white women because sheboons are ugly?

because of royalty

>voice like a catfight
always gets me

Asian women are glad enough to have a husband who isn't alcoholic or beats then

White women will leave you if you stop buying them gifts, or if they find another man, or if they just get bored - while growing fat, ugly, and drinking and smoking worse than a sailor

However asians are sociopathic bug people. You trade sanity and a good marriage for your children never going to heaven

They legitimately don't look nice compared to cute White Girls. You guys are blind

they find materialistic whores instead
just the kind that pretends to be submissive while their women at home just rose to the next level

Yes, that was the point of his sarcastic post, are you german or something?

Asian women are so fucking beautiful.

Third from left...
>hnnnggg

Our women will not accept white dog

Asian women are for the most part, cultured. Unlike white women.

Sup kimmy

For a chance to leave the country they totally would

No! This is false !

That is a paradoxical statement.

japanaese rap isn't like nigger rap. nigger rap is them repeating the hook 50 times per song and having maybe 2 or 3 sentences. asian rap is actually music where they've got real lyrics.

Retard gooks are barely human

They don't have too much social interaction with Asian women in general so they can still delude themselves into thinking that they are significantly different from Western women.

Because Anglo can't do anything normal.
liveleak.com/view?i=3e9_1499574233

barely human is still better than white roasties. women aren't human to begin with so if asian women are barely human they're still a step above white women

Sorry to bust your bubble best Korea but statistically White guys tend to be a bit of a fetish with Asian women Koreans included, I know because I dated on for a while and got a talk with a few other transplants. Not many Asian women seemed that interested in men of their race when surrounded by the Whites they so crave. The dictatorship you live under now is a relic, obsolete in the world as it is now and sooner or later and in one way or another you and your people will be forced to comply with a new para-dime. When that happens your women will likely find many worthy suitors among the jaded men of my race.

Kill yourself weirdo you are sick in the head

I hope your getting your lefts and rights mixed up again

Left is still cute. What's your point?

Some.
I'll never forget going to Japan and seeing a complete sea of horrific looking women. While a few stuck out as super sexy, they're are a few, similar to the rest of the planet. Good looking "ethnic" chicks are pushed by their respective media. Unless you have a fetish or something, but that's a completely different issue.

E X O T I C

I wonder why

Get some standards you pathetic ugly permavirgin

jesus fucking christ stop posting these webbums, stop trying to force this meme

>acting like (you) wouldn't go for this

She's a little heavy for me. I prefer the tall, thin one in the middle.

Duuude that BMI is way off, that muffin belch.

Unfortunately yes. fpbp

>that muffin top

far right, 3rd from right, woah

>Red-pilled uncle.
>German last name
>SS in the family.
>Took us on vacation to Bavaria etc.
>Got two red-pilled sons.
>Left wife Norwegian wife.
>Moved to Asia and got a mixed kid???

Fuck you weeabos

>lay off my waifu bruh
Asian qts can pull off being heavier aesthetically... White women look horrid when their weight increases to a similar level...

>giving a serious albeit delusional reply to a vpn
Lurk moar

Not all but too many.

?

Ever asked him why?

Too far... Still looks better than a white equivalent desu...

Dude, both of these girls still look better than most white girls.

No, i would like to though, but he lives in Korea ffs.