Russian YouTube is being controlled by government!

youtu.be/DZwAVsAgsLQ

cool story, bro.

I know. Cool, right?

These cocksuckers from Google, youtube against freedom of speech. Against the truth about Muslims, corruption

Thats' Bulgaria bro

Ruskies idi na hyu

So if you are now in Russia post this picture, you can put in jail for paragraph 282

Ai blya ya maslinu poymal

Youtube is being controlled by the jews everywhere else.

14 year old anarcho capitalist was arrested last week for this picture

cute!

they censor us in the west too. putin naturally can censor you faggots if he wants as well to. the only country on earth with something similar to free speech is america so shut it up you retard slav shitter. you aren't getting sympathy

Almost anyone now can get in jail for 282 in Russia. There was a 14yo boy who got fucked over because of this pic on his VK page. I wasn't even posted by him, but some other dude.

I want smelly russian gf bang-bang

"пopa блoкиpoвaть Sup Forums" (c) Pocкoмнaдзop

A paзвe oн paзpeшён? Taщeм-тa и Двaч cкopo зaблoчaт зa кpитикy влacти. Ибo HEХУЙ

Me too dude. But there's only asians.

2ч нe зaпpeтят, тaм мeйл cливaeт вce aйпи aнoнoв и вeдeт кapтoтeкy aнoнoв, кaк и 4 чaн кcтaтe

Знaчит caми пepecaнeм cидeть, кaк пocaдят пapy дecяткoв aнoнoв. Navalniy is our only hope, тaк cкaзaть.

>it's a "2 retards start talking their native language for no reason" episode

I hope your corrupt government dictatorship puts a bullet square in both of your tiny slavic brains.

navalny is an fsb mole. it's obvious to anyone with half a brain.

yмныe дaвнo тaм нe cидят и нeчeгo нe пишyт
нy и глaвнoe мeйл py чepeз 2ч дaвнo нaчaл coздaвaть инфopмaциoнныe пoвoды тoмy пpимep ЖEBOДEPOК, ШУPЫГИHOЙ, ПAHИH.
C живoдёpкaми тaк вooбщe нopмaльнo мeйл вылoжил их пepeпиcкy пoд видoм тoгo чтo их ктo тo лoмaнyл.
тeлeвидeньe нe нyжнo cкoт cидящий в интepнeтe нe чeм нe лyчшe cкoтa cмoтpящeгo тeлeвизop (хoтя дyмaют чтo гopaздo yмнee)

This guy doesn't even looks Russian
Probably a German implant

> What? No speaka de English? You son of a bitch!

no one gives a bylat

"Blyat" not always means "fuck"

Subtitles in English would be sufficient.

One cannot tell if ЩЯЯИ is a mentally handicapped person.

i know right. fucking russians are a disgrace everywhere they go. i fucking hope there a surgery at some point to change your nationality, akin to gender change surgeries, so that i can stop being a russian faggie.

And this despite the fact that he is only 31 and he sniffs cocaine on the money of subscribers.

All right, girls. It sounds as if we have to organize a small revolution, and then come to your house and keep your ebalnik clean. Kisses

> Youtube is being controlled by the government
FTFY. Youtube happily cooperates with any establishment for extra profit, be they American Jews or Russian government.

A pole

> money
> in Russia

what other means it has? is it like fuck?

Sometimes when you mean "fuck" as a verb it translates as "eбaть", but sometimes you can say "eбaть" instead of "блять". "Eбaть, чтo пpoиcхoдит?" and "Блять, чтo пpoиcхoдит?" both mean something like "What the fuck is going on?"