Things do not look good for Trump

>Approval ratings in the dumpster.
>Kushner, Manafort, and Trump Jr. testifying this week
>Mueller closing in, going into Trump's finances
>Trump's been talking about pardons, which carry an admission of guilt. Self-pardon likely illegal and certainly political suicide.
>Clinton-era memo arguing sitting presidents can be indicted
>Republicans drawing a "red line" against Trump with respect to Mueller.

At this point, it is in the best interest of everyone for Trump to resign.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/video/trumps-approval-ratings-numbers-56428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is dermold blounphf not getting 3 scoops?

hillary had a 92% chance of winning the election according to polls, yet here we are still using polls as some kind of legitimate point.

>(((((Poll)))))

oh lets look at these polls

>always 40+% democrat
>independents are also probably full of leftists

These dumb rednecks don't even see that his own party officials want him gone. Why do you think he's whining about them not protecting him? This investigation started with REPUBLICANS having all the power.

Why are close to zero Republicans pushing back and talking about red lines? Very low IQs on Sup Forums.

The polls are entirely irrelevant because he's going to be impeached and removed from office. Republican officials want him gone.

Trump's finished, it's over for him!

Even Sessions threw him to the wolves.

Look, this whole station is basically a big fusion reactor, right? So you're talkin' about a thermonuclear explosion and adiĆ³s, muchachos.

>Here's how Bernie Sanders can still win!

boo hoo you lost get over it

This is what's coming:

If he fires Mueller, Republicans impeach and remove. "Red line."

If he doesn't fire Mueller, Mueller releases damning findings and gives Republican officials cover as "findings that we can't in good conscience ignore." Mueller is their excuse for impeaching Drumpf and removing him from office. He's a fucking Republican, for crying out loud. This happened with Republicans having all the power.

Also consistent with this is the fact you see almost zero Republicans pushing back against the Dems.

I'm stocking up on popcorn for this triggered board of low-IQ hillbillies.

Job approval ratings aren't forecasts. They're opinion polls.

Also, Nate Silver was saying Trump had ~33% chance of winning. Lots of other polls were overstating her chances and he called them out on that. Even still, polls were actually right on the share of the popular vote each got.

>he's going to be impeached and removed from office

politically ignorant democraps STILL talking about impeachment like it's edict for removal from office.
fuck off dipshit shill

Dude Trump could be fondling Putins balls and I would still support him.
Spics are getting deported.
Guns are still legal to own and buy.
And most importantly, Dems got BTFO.

Which part of "and removed from office" didn't you understand, you mouth-breather? They're going to remove him from office.

Don't you ever get bored mexicalifag?

>things do not look good for trump
Ya for you, you massive nigger faggot. How about you make yourself useful and eat a live shotgun round?

>These dumb rednecks don't even see that his own party officials want him gone.

PoCs and other brainlets always use this argument. If the establishment Republicans want him gone, what does that tell you about him? It means he's doing something right, because fuck those people.

Never leave, stay here forever desu Sweetie.
Also I don't say that just for the hatefucking

Ahh yes, the "polls"
>typical leftists think because they are throwing a fit that means there is a real problem

I wonder how many of you will commit suicide when they realize that not only will he complete his 4 years but will serve another term only to be followed by Richard Spencer.

All you faggots calling for impeachment are going to regret it once President Pence starts gluing your buttholes shut.

Exactly that was the whole fucking point of electing him. I know its really hard for the leftist fucks to follow but THE DEMOCRATS AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE THEY ARE INTERCHANGEABLE. Trump fucking up the republicans is what we wanted to happen, we want ALL of them gone and the whole corrupt bullshit system exposed. In other words "That's the plan kiddo"

Explain to us the mechanics of removing a president from office democuck
i'm sure there MUST be a precedent for removing a lying under oath sexual predator from the highest public office ...

Trump will be fine.

>oh no, GOP officials don't like Trump?
Is this how far behind facebook is? Here is a stale meme from early 2016 for you to share on your timeline to catch your friends up.

>constantly make up shit about Trump to keep the 24 hour news cycle going
>"At this point, it is in the best interest of everyone for Trump to resign."

(((you))) aren't even subtle

>most importantly, Dems got BTFO.
Democrats are actually pushing themselves in a positive direction, learning from 2016's mistakes and focusing more on economic policies rather than identity politics. GOP/Trump faux-populism can't compete with real, liberal populism. Let's see how much people care about a border fence when Dems are pushing single-payer healthcare.

Who knew a billionare oligarch would be a disaster as president

>TRUMP WILL DEFINITELY BE IMPEACHED THIS TIME GUYS!!!
Just. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

You are so boring.

theonion.com/video/trumps-approval-ratings-numbers-56428

Good, then we can finally see that the system is beyond saving and proceed accordingly. This was the plan all along, the ruling class (both dems and reps) wanted a "coronation" of Hillary as our next great leader, the people rejected that choice as absolutely absurd and they elected Trump. That was a warning, a wake up call, the people are done with the ruling class and their globalist bullshit.The problem is rather than fixing the issue they are blaming it on the (((Russians))) and ignoring it. If President Trump is impeached it will be a very clear signal that we no longer live in a country that can choose it's own destiny and we are being ruled over rather than being represented by our government. That is when things get interesting.

They say Trump is literally Hitler. They don't realise that if the people can't have Trump, they will have Hitler. They have no idea how much worse things will get.

How are they pushing themselves in a positive direction and learning? They keep blaming the shit on (((Russians))) not the fact that they lost because they ran their entire campaign on FUCK WHITEY and that didn't work out for them. They haven't learned shit, their next nominee will be some fucking trans gendered goat fucking monstrosity with as many alphabet afflictions they can find and then blame white people for being raycis because we don't want to elect princess Mohammad Fuckagoat

see
hear
*crickets*

now where did that little faggot go? to a civics class perhaps? probably not since it thinks it knows it all already ...

I bet he's all she thinks about now.

>have liberal buddies
>we disagree but it's amicable aside from one dude
>2scoopsman video about pissgate pops up on my youtube, make fun of the fact they're still crying about a Sup Forums meme from a year ago
>friend asks me if I think the Steel Dossier is fake
>the files full of Sup Forums memes? Yes I think it's fake.
>he's flabberghasted
>tell him there's no proof
>but the FBI is investigating Trump!

If the FBI was investigating Trump, then we'd have something. Butt fuck, how can these guys be so deluded to believe things that aren't true because CNN says they are.

> B B BUT EVEN THE REPUBLICANS DON'T LIKE HIM

It's points like this that prove beyond a doubt that you are basically just a braindead piece of shit with next to no grasp of the situation. Republicans and dems are all subversive cunts playing for the same team and you deserve to be given an acid bath by one of your muslim pets if you think otherwise. He wasn't voted in so that he could please the neocon tards.