Lets be honest Sup Forums

Can white women even compete with latinas?

Your average latina turns into a fat goblin after popping out a kid or turning 30

middle

DEAR NEWFAG CANCER AND REBBITORS

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

SAGE

There is nothing that can compete with the beauty of a redheaded woman

this

Why post the same picture always, are those three girls the only hot latinas?

How booty blasted are the brown hispanics in latin countries, knowing that the clearest indicator of upper class status is being white?

Sage and move along boys you know the drill

This

>Your average latina turns into a fat goblin after popping out a kid or turning 30
>flag
You'll be put down last, Diego

>How booty blasted are the brown hispanics in latin countries, knowing that the clearest indicator of upper class status is being white?
Take a gander at the first post. Most of latin America fully embraces it and to this day still use the Caste system created by the Spanish to properly subjugate the natives and deal with rampant race-mixing.

no

I've seen better

Thats only indian mexicans not the same as south americans

Wtf, I love Dominican Republic now

Just like with niggers, the average Mexican girl is fucking hideous. Any attractive examples are extreme outliers.

me too, nice and thick bodys

South Americans are even more Indian than Mexicans

Wrong exept for peru and bolivia but vebezuela colombia argentina chile uruguay etc they all have good looking women that dont look like midgets

Someone pist the original pic without the extra compression and icancer logo

>pist
I fucking hate smartphone keyboards

I'ld rather sleep with a dindu nuffin female than a western woman at this point.
Bloody stuck up woman.

HAHAHAHAHA The only thing that makes them remotely attractive is the fact they have European blood. The more European blood the more attractive and the more native blood less attractive. Why because Europeans are more attractive.

FPBP.

well the 2 on the left look more spanish than the spanish themselves

Funny how these are all girls with extremely high European ad-mixture. Plus their T H I C C thighs suggest they will be disgusting tubs of lard in no time at all.

I like the innocent and cute face more than the I want you to ravage my vagina til it looks like raw crab meat.

>Spic tries to say spics are more attractive

>Post 3 mostly European blooded girls

This desu

Latinas are western

Please don't post pictures of me on Sup Forums

Gross

t. have never been to any of those countries

FPBP

Ahhh all the women are just stuck up huh must be the answer quit being a pussy and get in shape and go after girls in your league.

Latinas ate not a race. They can be black, brown and white.

Only full blooded indias age like globins. Those with more european blood age just fine.

This is you. You are literally Jeb tier.