PC logic

Someone explain the logic of how "people of color" loses the historically racist context tied to "colored people"

benis

Bloom County covered this 30 years ago.

It's also funny in that "white" people are the most colored of the lot.

PC terminology is inherently irrational and contradiction, and should be ignored by all.

STFU

It's newspeak

The marxist tries to change language by introducing new words for the same objects.

What the marxist doesn't understand is that it is not the word that gives meaning to the object, but the object that gives meaning to the word.

The cabal--or maybe an actor like China--is trying to divide us as a step towards throwing the country into an anarchy state filled with civil & race wars. We'll fall apart and the Chinks will get our West coast, thereby securing their hold on the whole Pacific.
We have to withstand the pressure to fight amongst ourselves. We can get back to bitching at each other later. Right now there's work to do unseating this globalist cabal and protecting our country from the motherfucking commie cultists!

Because the former describes them as people who are coloured, the latter describes them as coloured people as if it's the defining factor of their existence. People have started doing the same thing with "people who suffer a mental illness", "people of X heritage", "people with a disability" etc.

Whether you agree with it or not it's pretty basic OP.

Read industrial society and its future it perfectly explains leftist "logic" when it comes to pejoratives. Basically their inferiority complexes make them perceive any name placed on them by the superior group as offensive.

The abbreviation, "PoC" already sounds like a pejorative when you say it aloud.

Fucking pocs

Well, according to English grammar, the former and the latter literally mean the exact same thing. One doesn't imply something more or less than the other. If "colored people" is inherently racist due to the historical racist context tied to it, so is "people of color". It's the equivalent to "my dad's car" and "the car of my dad". Zero difference.

Alright real redpill time

Democrats are actually based as fuck and trying to get niggers back on the plantation.

They already got them to want segregation again, few more years and picking cotton will be
>empowering
Dont believe me? They convinced white woman to march for hijabs.

They want abortion as well cause they know its black babies they killing

Democrats are based as fuck man

"Red-colored car" vs "car of red color". Same fucking thing. Nothing about the language within itself makes one worse than the other. In fact, the former would actually be more grammatically acceptable.

>"the car of my dad"

This always threw me off in German. They talk about all of their possessives that way.

Das Auto meines (or dem?) Vater
fucking deutsch why can't you be as simple as french

>The abbreviation, "PoC" already sounds like a pejorative when you say it aloud.
>Fucking pocs
And it's our job to make it as so.

Convince them, that people of color is phrase made by racist nazis to troll them.

How come Asians can have homogeneous societies and not be called racist? Asians are by the far the most racist especially towards blacks.

It's a form of control...

W: Why hello, colored people!
N: WATCHOO TALKIN BOUT MUDDAFUCKA? HOW YOU GONNA SAY COLORED PEOPLE, BITCH?
W: Oh, my! I am so sorry my gentleman and gentlewomanly african American people...
N: IT PEOPLE OF COLOR MUTHAFUCKA HONKEY ASS CRACKITY ASS CRACKA!!!

Just like Moslems begat Muslims begat Mooselimbs (right after 9/11, to put us back on the defensive) begat whatever's next. Just when whitey pronounces the name correctly, it will change. My guess is Moo-sleem, with emphasis on the "eee" sound. fuck'em all.

As someone who's studied german for seven years, it would be "Das Auto meines Vaters". Yes, this is the usual way to say it in german as opposed to "Mein Vaters Auto".

Alternative word for niglets and spiclets is smallpocs

>smallpocs