Anyone remember the plans for

anyone remember the plans for

==RIOT TOURISM==

we had a really good thread on here a few years ago.

i'm pleased to announce it's coming to fruition.

excuse the shitty template that isn't even tied to a wordpress or anything, we're technicians, mechanics, and shitlords- not web geeks. just wanted to play around with letting people know that IT IS COMING AND IT IS GLORIOUS.

==Best name to be painted on a BRDM-2 wins a VIP passenger trip through the next riot where we are able to attend==

Current top names:

THOT PATROL
ZYKLON BEN
MOONMAN-1

www.riot.tours

Other urls found in this thread:

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/brdm-2-76
entertainmentpress365.com/brdm-2-4x4-amphibious-armored-vehicle-transformed-luxury-civilian-vehicle/
sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/brdm_tuning.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We will primarily be sourcing BRDM-2s through the czech republic

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/brdm-2-76

>www.riot.tours
Pretty cool shit!

thanks! we're going to be the exclusive source of armored riot tourism inside the USA, and possibly in Europe too

And this would work how? Youd have to constantly change cities.

>APC going through a riot
>not getting set on fire by the rioters, thus cooking/chocking everyone inside alive

>chocking everyone inside

I'd use seatbelts tbqhfampai. Using that many chocks to hold people seems a little nonsensical.

if you chads need help with web design i could lend a hand

They just follow antifag around and you watch bins get kicked over from the safety of a brdm-2.

we'll post contact info on the site soon for anyone interested in following this.

be good to have a strayan on the team

>>not getting set on fire by the rioters, thus cooking/chocking everyone inside alive

Oh but we've planned for that! The wet dream of every Antifa (besides being gangraped by buff skinheads) is to throw a molotov cocktail on a tank.

It is almost guaranteed that antifa will do it.

And the molotov will have no effect once we activate the onboard fire suppression.

And we'll knock their mask off with a water cannon.

And we'll have full video coverage.

And they'll go to prison for attempted murder. Their friends will go to prison as accomplices.

Why not just drive around Chicago in it? I'd pay for that.

I mean if someone wants Armored Uber I bet we can do that too

The Filipinos go hard with this shit

okay, sold.
what is this contest? a name? how do I get credit for my ideas?

you screencap your good ideas and then when it happens you repost and say "am legand now"

ride in apc if we're in your city? idk

can someone add Emperor Trump with his glock from the "get in faggot" picture to this open hatch?

Fancy idea, but does it pay off?

Here you go

9000 hours in mspaint

Nice
>tfw you will never drive an APC over a horde of antifags

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

entertainmentpress365.com/brdm-2-4x4-amphibious-armored-vehicle-transformed-luxury-civilian-vehicle/

sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/brdm_tuning.html

These people do it for the mega rich but we're going to do it for less money. And it will still be comfy.

and if anyone can figure out how to get ahold of a Panhard VBL, it's my life's dream to own one. the BRDM comes first but the VBL could be a faster scout vehicle for the touring

From the Clintons, with love.

Im in

this is an awesome idea

you could also do private security for news crews etc, bigger $

what you should do as a promotion is take a bunch of political e-celebs on a riot tour

what happens when a crowd surrounds you and sets you on fire though?

Okay that sounds cool. Do you have a youtube channel set up for this? Its gunna go viral when it happens.