Women in the military

>user meets girl they exchange #s go on date.
>Girl seems amazing straight laced military nurse and beautiful.
>They go on Date user thinks he's met the girl of his dreams.
>For some reason user does a reverse image search and finds that the girl is a hooker with an Eccie account and worse when confronted doesn't deny anything is wrong.
>What would almighty pol do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPYNgivegxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

red-pill white bitch to give up life of degeneracy

Ask her if she's working or walking.

How much for a half and half?

Not date a hooker?

When she was confronted she laughed and said she saw two clients before date.

user should probably say that it's a disgusting proposition for him to enter into a relationship with a woman that's been taken to pound town for a living. Military girls are all whores anyway.

Then why the fuck are you asking us nigger? Don't be a moron.

>she saw two clients before date.
And you actually have to ask anyone what to do?

Mad eyes, sanpaku.

Never talk to her again. Any woman that whores herself out like that has no value to you regardless of the "personality" she generated for herself.

Women don't have personalities, they imitate the hobbies and interests of men they find attractive. So knowing this information you can now go out freely and dump this skank and not care too much considering you'll find another woman to mime your interests and personality.

Report her to her military command.

Legit, this is plenty of evidence to kick her out

I'm not asking should I stay with her I'm asking should I bring her illegal actions to the light?

Has she been reported to her chain of command?!

>hey guys i'm standing in the middle of the freeway right now
>some guy just drove by and clipped me in the ripcage with his mirror
>it really hurts
>should I get off the freeway?

Report her to her chain of command lmfao.

walk away

>date military girl

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

As a serving soldier this infuriates me more than malingerers, deserters or stolen valor cunts.

Females in uniform are a disgrace.

first cum dumpster ive seen that bothered to get paid. most just pull trains and use knee pads for promotions.

No it doesn't matter and won't make a difference. She's a lowly whore, what else can you do to her besides just disregard her very existence.

Taking this task upon yourself for what? To punish a whore? It's simply not worth it.

It happen.....its 2017. She'll probably get a promotion.

We have Mad Dog Mattis is now though.

>Women in the military
>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=wPYNgivegxg

user should report her and never look back.

[email protected]

There you go op

Mad Jew Mattis doesn't care about anything that doesn't further the ideas of Zion.

The only thing that spurrs him into action is the idea of sending American men to die overseas while their wives and daughters create more mud people.

Not consciously of course, im certain he considers himself a proud American patriot and a nationalist but his misguided actions and beliefs work to accomplish the very opposite of what he claims to associate with.

I'd still bang, obviously if she's a hooker it means her pussy is still operational

>>What would almighty pol do?

Delete her number and her FB or what ever other faggy shit you have added her on.

Move on to another girl.

>.t dated a ex hooker before and it was a nightmare.
>If she was a hooker there is a very high chance she's a druggie too.

>All I wanna do is have fun.

When I hear those words I run. "All I want to do is have fun" is code word for "I'm a raging degenerate"

Good catch. Remind me what that means exactly? She's crazy, duh, but how specifically?

2nd time this has been posted today. Was pruned earlier.
I wonder if OP has an agenda here?

It's the Thousand cock stare. It's an emotional state women enter when they have ridden the cock carousel been sexually and emotionally broken by too many men. It's pretty sad. Inability to connect, flippant, difficulty pair bonding, picky, some have Alpha Widow syndrome, list goes on. Tends towards drama, attention whoring.

Usually its the single women past their 30's that start to hit this, but if she's a real slut in her younger years it will be even worse.

That's why its best for women to be married off early.