Why was Japanese empire failed?

Why was Japanese empire failed?

Lack of diversity?(America had greater diversity than Japan)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Japanese_war_crimes
sankei.com/life/news/170722/lif1707220013-n1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_aircraft_carrier_Shinano#Commissioning_and_sinking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Japanese_war_crimes

Objectively underpowered. Had Japan been able to contest with America's size pr had allies anywhere near it, maybe it wouldn't have been such a hard loss.

Because you never colonized an area, you just took it over and exploited it for resources. Look at Manchukuo. You could've established it as a Japanese colony, but you just used it as a giant mine for earth metals.

The united states had more manufacturing power and more money to make war machines simple as that

Fuck you english teacher I hope the japs drive you insane.

>newfaggots still respond to this zainichi

based aboriginals stopped them

>Japanese POWs on the Tiwi Islands with their Aboriginal capturers.

Hard to get someone to provide you fuel to invade their neighbours, especially if they could do it themselves.

yes, simple as that

cucked by an Abo

Leonard Victor (Len) Waters (20 June 1924 – 24 August 1993) was the first Aboriginal Australian military aviator, and the only one to serve as a fighter pilot in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) during World War II. Training initially as a mechanic, he volunteered for flying duties and graduated as a sergeant pilot in 1944.
He flew P-40 Kittyhawks in the South West Pacific theatre, where he completed 95 missions, mainly close air support.

By the end of the war he had risen to the rank of warrant officer. Although the military had officially barred or restricted the recruitment of Aborigines in earlier periods, these impediments were significantly relaxed after Japan entered World War II, and Australia came under direct attack for the first time.

On 14 November 1944, he was posted to No. 78 Squadron, a fighter unit based on the island of Noemfoor, off Dutch New Guinea. When he arrived, he was allocated a P-40 Kittyhawk. By chance, a previous pilot had nicknamed the plane "Black Magic" and painted those words on its nose. Waters found the name of his plane an amusing coincidence and chose to retain it.

No. 78 Squadron's main role was ground attack, bombing and strafing enemy positions. Waters flew 95 sorties from Noemfoor, and later from the air bases at Morotai and Tarakan, in Borneo. During one mission, his aircraft was struck by a 37 mm cannon shell that embedded itself behind him in the cockpit without detonating.

He flew for another two hours, with the possibility of the shell exploding at any time, a situation he likened to having a loaded gun against his head. "I'll tell you what", he said after returning to base, "that was the best landing I ever made".

tldr:
>aboriginal pilot
>bombs the shit out of japs
>plane gets git with a 37mm shell but it doesn't detonate
>he lands safely

It really was even if a US carrier was damaged they could repair it in a week the Japanese needed months. Also Japan didn't have the resources to continue the war for long.

That nigga like 10% Abo

『欧米の侵略を日本だけが撃破した。反日は「奇蹟の国」日本への嫉妬である』 英国人記者の「文明対決論」
sankei.com/life/news/170722/lif1707220013-n1.html

Outproduced by the US. Could have been mitigated by properly occupying Hawaii and destroying the Panama Canal.
None of that would have mattered as Japan surrendered once the Soviet Union trampled their forces in Manchuria.
The USA then nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki to stop Stalin from getting ideas.
Americans and japs alike are brainwashed into thinking the nukes had anything to do with Japan's surrender.

didn't know you could put sticks together and make it a language

japan abused its colonies. kwangtung army actions in manchuria were inexcusable. furthermore, japan was involved in a quagmire war in china that looked without end. this was after the japanese military assured the throne they could take all of the country in weeks.

poor political leadership, poor economic management and poor military leadership all spelled doom for japan once it engaged in war with a western state. there was hubris still from beating the russians, but the americans turned out to be another beast entirely. the decision to attack the western powers was a catastrophic miscalculation for japan.

and a ching chong nip nong to you too, young lady

I'm proud that our ancestors fought with America, China and the Soviet Union at same time.

Tl;dr
>land war in asia

>proud about getting raped and made americas bitch
i thought you cunts were supposed to be about 'death before surrender' and shit. what happened?

youre all wrong. The biggest weakness of the japanese was hubris. Simply put, their samurai thinking never allowed them to think that they might lose. Case in point, someone mentioned that a USN aircraft carrier at the time could be repaired in a week or so compared to months for the japanese. The main reason for this is that the damage control systems in japanese vessels were pretty much non-existent, since they believed they could never lose, and if one were to say "hey, maybe we should put in some watertight doors and have a fire suppression system on board just in case we get hit," well youre a defeatist! And your ass is on the next transport to some arsehole of the world to rot if you werent executed on the spot. When planning offensives, they never made contingency plans (what if we cant make it off the beach, what if our ship makes a wrong turn, what if the supply ships dont reach their destination in time or at all) They just pushed on ahead with the plan even after there was no hope of it being successful because the officer told them to and to disobey would be dishonorable, and hell, we're japanese and we're superior. We are fighting against cowards. How can we possibly lose?

are you implying a continent size country would have less manufacuring capability then a tiny, tiny island?

like other user said, reparing/building anything in japan took a few times longer than in the US.

please tell me if you still dont understand, i will attempt to form the sentence in an ever easier to understand way.

Poor military organization hampered by spiritual mumbo-jumbo. Falling for the Pearl Harbor gambit and inflicting minimal damage while inciting the US to war. Lack of cryptographic know-how and research. Very basic stuff. You never had a chance.
This. Even towards the end when they had to rely on sending green pilots to their deaths as human guidance systems for bombs they still thought they were somehow going to win. The japs were delusional.

good point. japanese arrogance sank the largest aircraft carrier in the world at the time, the shinano.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_aircraft_carrier_Shinano#Commissioning_and_sinking

Win: Japan vs China in 1895
Win: Japan vs Russia in 1905
Win: Japan vs Germany in Asian side of WW1
Lose: Japan vs America

Not bad, it's OK.

Explains why the officers committed sudoku when they were losing battles

u.s. oil embargo?
all the war crimes are severely exaggerated, they weren't much worse than any other colonizing nation
they're fucking great fighters ill tell ya what

Also explains why we had to nuke them

but it was the three victories that directly led to the crushing defeat.

jap were too cruel to the colonies. If you treated them with love then everything would be ok

sorry i dont nintendo

I agreed with user, that it was that simple. That's all.

T. WEEB

>Japan vs China

You mean "China gets it's ass kicked by every relevant nation on the face of the earth?"

>Japan vs Russia

That's the only war you should be proud about. The first defeat of an western power by an Asian power. It actually freaked some people out.

Idk wtf you are doing desu

Qing dynasty : strongest empire on earth pre-industrial revolution
>nah, we good, we luddites now

Sun Yat Sen republic : largest land army ever available
>but infighting monarchies is so much cooler

Japs destroyed chiang kai shek's economy
>japs good, dindu nuffin; chiang sucks, we fullcommunism now

Western world infighting, post-ww2 world order collapsing, perfect time to introduce new, better governance
>fuck human rights

he's right though. they had an actual criminal running their largest colony. most of the worst japanese excesses can be placed squarely on kenji doihara.

>HURR DURR LOOK ME I AM NIP ME SMART ME GO TO CHINA AND KILL EVERYBODY ME COMMIT WARCRIME BUT ALWAYS DENY LOOK ME GET NUKED ONE TIME AND TWO TIMES

Japan was foolish and troublesome to attack USA.

And Japan will burn once again in nuclear hellfire.

he's talking about the first sino-japanese war, not the boxer rebellion.

Oh. Well anyway defeating China is easy anyway, Chinese are shit at war.

that may be but fuck fighting in asia m8. i'd rather hit my dick with a hammer than go off to fight a war in some gook hellscape jungle and/or megacity.

refusal to take ancap all the way to forced breeding

amerrikans taking our oirr

In this order.
>Resources
>Picking a fight with a greater industrial power while trying to secure occupied territory.
>Resources
>Over Extending military assets.
>Resources
>Bushido warrior culture backfiring resulting in experienced fighters getting themselves killed as opposed to retreating
>Resources

The ocean and the sea you dumbass

Japan was a colonial power. Had nothing to do with race. The ultimate red pill.

So you wuz sayin the non-white colonies were the most ruthless?

the jews financed the russo-japanese war.

Your enemies in these wars were either underdeveloped like china or in a bad military situation the Russians were unprepared and the germans were surprised by your attack but you lose when you enemies were more developed and prepared usa

You entered a massive war with a superior enemy if you didn't attack the usa you might succeed in annexing all of china

Because you thought you could take USA, China and Russia at once.

too many took harajuku because shamefur dispray

This is literally what they will be teaching in 50 years