Jon Townsends has gone AWOL

youtube.com/watch?v=nhtFwQ1bxMs

Jon Townsends has gone AWOL after the "Orange Fool" debacle.
youtube.com/watch?v=YIi1bjl_iqE

You bastards scared him away. APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
youtube.com/watch?v=d7oMkHWaoY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We didn't do shit. Dont put that on us. It was the fucking communist and aids ridden r/the donald fags. This man is a treasure.

bumpity

Who would fuck with him? He makes good food

The dude took a vacation with his family. Stop freaking out over nothing. He'll be back next week.

What sort of monster attacks another person just because they believe something different than they do? Are manners and common decency completely and totally removed from modern society?

Nvm I watched it. Fuck thedonald

> ywn share mushroom ketchup with a butter churning dairy girl Qt gf
Why live?
youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM

Why can't he ever have any QT white males?

>What sort of monster attacks another person just because they believe something different than they do?
This is what modern politics is. Most people don't particularly BELIEVE anything. They just care if their team wins. And they'll be hostile to anyone that doesn't bend knee to their side. Doesn't matter if they're left or right. They're loud political fantasy football players with little in the way of tact, intelligence, or practical charisma.

I've decided to back away from party politics as it exists in America. It's a mess. It renders sane discourse a relative impossibility because of false equivalence and accusations of collaboration or strawmanning.

If you want to discuss political issues it should be done with a calm head, mutual respect for the people at the table, and with a mind knowing that while you may not convince anyone, at least at the end of the day you and those who disagree with you may have a better understanding of your beliefs and how you can better work together towards what common goals you agree upon.

I've been hounding him about being a passive aggressive little delusional bitch since the desert episode. Also that titless hag was fucking disgusting. I want to start her on fire to check for witchiness.

I had no idea pol knew of this dude. He truly is a treasure.

18th century cooking is the last stand of implicit whiteness

I've had enough of these cancerous reddit faggots. Jesus Christ, leave this man alone. Who the hell could possibly have a problem with this channel?

filtered ID, neck yourself.

he has just returned to his own timeline in 1750, everyone relax

>thinks he can filter my ID
I'm a phone poster, you dumb nigger

stop pretending to be me

Nooooo. I enjoyed watching the cooking stuff

I am you

NO YOU AREN'T STOP IN NOW
REEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEE

I really hope that he comes back. I enjoy his channel, and also enjoy looking around at his online store website for historical-related gear and clothing.

Hmm, more like 1776-1799, the American Revolutionary War era and the later years of George Washington.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd let her milk me.

For once, just piss off, you cock-loving sicko.

He does always dress like that, doesn't he?
youtube.com/watch?v=d7oMkHWaoY8

>invasion of modern politics on my youtube channel
>after he makes shit about niggers
>after he has that one bulldyke talking about how women were dumb and not allowed to learn anything back then
Fuck this faggot
I liked his channel but he will hang along with the rest during RaHoWa

Yankies are all faggots

>You bastards scared him away. APOLOGIZE!

>Making videos that appeal to autists
>Not pulling a Ben Garrison and inevitably becoming a raging Sup Forumslack
>complain about comments

This is as stupid as showing us the dairy girl churning butter and not expecting us to make endless lascivious comments.

>we have some butter just here
that's not butter you little slut, also nice piercing party holes in your ear lobes

Then again, that little slapper is teasing us with her bare feet

Pretty sure them are jew feets

He literally has the most innocent YouTube channel/hobby of anybody.

I think he leans a little left. Probably because of all the academics that he has to deal with. But he's almost ready to redpill. Just give him a little time.

>as long as i'm passive aggressive you can't prove anything lol lol lol lol lol

>Raging Anti-Semites Cyberbully Butter Churning Cutie
>Read all about it at Buzzfeed.com

She's plain Jane but liberal AF with her Hillary support last year. But I'm afraid Hannah will be on the feminist academic treadmill for a while. Too much liberal propaganda in her feeds..

She needs deprogramming and re-educatuin before she can come in from the cold.

Top zoz you show that history nerd whos boss

>living history nerd
It's real, for him

its real in his mind

JESUS. CHRIST.
One of the barn hands has been fucking a house nigger and now we have to deal with the baby. What should be done? The niggers won't want it, and a half cast nigger surely won't be let in a white man's home. What. To. Do?
>feed it to the pigs
>just like the buttermilk you don't drink

>larps having slaves
of course he's liberal, republicans abolished slavery

I love (James? Jas? Jon? what the hell is his name even), his videos are super comfy, no real complaints, but.. to be honest, he's a pretty bad cook. Pretty much everything in his hands gets burned. Don't worry though Jon, it happens to me too.

damn shame

Hopefully he'll do a bit more outdoors cooking once he's back.