Are Turks just hyper-autistic Arabs with a dumbass language and culture?

Are Turks just hyper-autistic Arabs with a dumbass language and culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
youtube.com/watch?v=sq7M4z0wJK0
youtube.com/watch?v=BDe8OuLTSLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep

levantine contributed to humanity, turks not really.

Turks aren't arabs, they're asiatics from the mongol steppes.

theyre gross i dont like them, my mom told me theyre tricksters and super slimy. She thinks Kurds are awesome though.

t. persian

Yes.

They seem like the Brazilians of the Muslim world

Turkics are, at least in origin, Oriental; Uzbeks, for instance, are evidently Mongoloid, as are the Kazakhs. The majority of Atatürk’s Republic of Turkey is, however, of native Anatolian extraction, with the conquest being a classic case of language imposition without significant genetic contribution. This is without counting minority groups within Turkey, like the Circassians, who are Northern Caucasian and an autochthonous population of Anatolia.

They're mostly Anatolian, Greek and Armenian DNA wise.

Kurds are similarly subhuman, frankly; and all Middle Easterners, even Christian ones, are rumoured to be ungrateful tricksters. It’s a reputation I’ve seen in many countries, and I am inclined to believe there is an element of truth, especially in view of Islam’s high view of the mercantile profession.

In what sense? Brazilians are an irremediably miscegenated mystery meat ‘nation’, but that’s just how it works in the Americas; we only have artificial, meaningless republics. Turkey, I must admit, is also artificial; Atatürk created a new nation, and it feels sort of plastic when they push you to spend your shekels there and visit ruins.

They fought the globalists and secured their country. They're good, and they're winning

If you don't hate Brazilians we have nothing to talk about.

No he actually is right
but we're mix of Anatolian Greeks and Turkmens rather than being full native anatolian.

wrong, fatty.

Also stop trying to speak "perfect english". you really look pathetic in that way if you do not know anything about us.

Enough of these filthy Tu*k threads

*sigh* he won't see my comment. just wanted to btfo that peasant.
also he unironically called an almost 1000 year old country "artifical". what a fucking retard.

Yes please

also this
whenever a turk sets your ass on fire, you shouldn't make a butthurt induced thread about us. it's becoming annoying really.

They're the Brazil of the middle east.

Sorry, Amerimongrel, but we are not.

called him from a thread but he didn't come
what a fucking coward, if you make a claim you're supposed to back it.

bump

literally just bumping the thread to btfo the dominigger. he'll eventually come.

They're basically just Greek/Armenians who's great great great etc. grandmothers were raped by horny mongols. Needles to say they're a dumb, aggressive people just like Brazilians.

>mfw i see an amerisubhuman

>sub 80 IQ manlet calling anyone subhuman

>Amerisubhuman thinks he's not a subhuman
cute

Nope, they're cockroaches.

Let me bust out my T*rkroach folder, son.

>T*rkike's ancestors got raped so hard by mongols that he LARPs as them several centuries later

truly a cancer of the world

Subhuman roaches infiltrate a thread when summoned, as usual.

>be amerifat
>be subhuman
>call anyone "rapebaby"
lmao you mutt.

No, you're all rape babies that's why you all look different.

>Turk calling anyone ever a mutt

>be t*rkike
>actually be a greek/armenian/kurd/persian/arab/jewish/gook bastard child
>call anyone mutt

back to fisting your boyfriend, mehmet

>Turk heritage: c. asian, greek or armenian/anatolian
>Amerimutt heritage: italy england wasp sweden west africa china amerindians mexicans arab southern italy greece russia jewish native american and so on so forth
you're the mutt here m8.
>Amerisubhuman talking about genetics
cute

Kek, what's funnier is these "people" I mean cockroaches are so much in denial that they're the laughing stock of the world.

Not just because of the way they look, but they way they act. Their stolen "culture" and land is their only legacy.

But srsly though who else besides fucking subhuman t*rkish roaches creates that kind of disgusting art? Your ancestors were actual faggots

BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
>BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS

>Amerisubhuman talking about genetics
I know enough about genetics to know that even your mongol didn't rape your grandmothers hard enough to get rid of your faggot greek genes. what a shame.

t*rks being faggots is an age-old stereotype that proves to be true until this day

T*rkish baths (still popular as of today) is literally 13 year old boys giving blowjobs to 80 year old T*rkroaches (not even joking).

Also their national sport is gay oil wrestling where they put their hands and grab their opponents hard dick.

(Pic related). Not joking, these are all real kek lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw

Whatever. Brown People. Same thing

why do amerimutts think that they're wh*Te?

Oh my god, literally a nation built on faggotry.
Why do t*rks even exist?

All Arabs have a dumbass culture

m8 ive spent time in brazil and that picture is not an accurate depiction of whats going on down there. lets be honest here

turks are a reminder to the world that racemixing is a cancer. they are the brazilians of the east.

BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS

again, amerimutt
we're not as racemixed as "brazilians" or amerimutts. just 1 or 2 generation mixed.

Hahahah
They're a damn joke, dude.

It's hilarious when they come and defend their joke of a stolen country.

I have a huge folder of T*rkroach memes and I'm too lazy to post because they're not even worth it.

Please can somebody for the love of god make a "my ancestor :)" meme with two t*rk dudes fucking? would eternally btfo this roachfag

>Wrestlers oil one another prior to matches as a demonstration of balance and mutual respect. If a man defeats an older opponent, he kisses the latter's hand

He only lost because he couldn't reach for the serbs dick.

lmfao

they are with the globalists
there is a reason zionists selectively deny and acknowledge the armenian genocide

Hahahaha

>Mutual respect

aka grabbing each others 3 inch cocks lmfaoooo

>all that amerimutt butthurt itt
reminder that you lost to rice farmers and afghans

>Turks
>human
Vlad can't come back fast enough

>we're not as racemixed as "brazilians" or amerimutts.
holy christ t*rkniggers are actually in this much denial. i'm in tears.

atleast we weren't
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS

Arabs are actually people. Turks.......I can't say.

Shut up wh*Te subhuman

Only literal retards think that. They're clearly not.

youtube.com/watch?v=sq7M4z0wJK0
How can amerimutts call anyone faggot if they're weaker than everyone?

> we waz Tiananmen

>moron newfags who know nothing of the middle east unironically think turks are even close to as bad as kurds
they aren't even terrible and have potential, at least the ones who stay in Turkey, migrant turks are cancer (like all migrants who abandon their ethnocenters out if weakness)

T*rks are such animals that their "successes" are only measured by how many deaths there were.

Lmfao fucking subhuman roach. Get the fuck out. Doesn't Herr Erdog*n block 4ch? Don't make me report your IP so they come and shove a cockroach tentacle up your ass and put in in jail, bitch sandnigger.

Its your country that accepts faggot marriage, not mine though..

keep being assblasted amerisubhuman boi

>t. Roach living in Boston
>Can't wait to move back to his shithole stolen country

hahahaahha can't make this shit up

Good to see descendants of actual faggots in packs running after straight white males because turks don't think 10 minutes ahead, just like niggers. Just remember you were
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS

I don't even know why you think any of your shitty memes "buttblast" anyone.

The fact that your country is named after a shitty animal Americans eat once a year is fucking hilarious.

Haahahahaha your country is literally CIA's bitch.

We will be taking Constantinople back very soon, you watch roach.

wow lmao got me
But hell if I had the choice of turkey or boston I would take the lesser of two hells, Turkey

why do your soldiers always get rekt by civilians here?
youtube.com/watch?v=BDe8OuLTSLo
>mfw you realize that amerimutt soldiers amount to nothing even you can kill them and get away with it
lol
also who are you to call anyone faggot? you would literally beaten to death if you called anyone gay here, lad.

At*turk was a homosexual as well hahahaha

Turks are pretty disgusting creatures. I wouldn't allow one of those things near my dogs.

>when you are so ashamed of your own country that has a national sport where you oil eachother up and grab eachothers dicks but it's okay because all those americans are so terrible and subhuman

Don't worry we won't fuck your fuckbuddy

I wouldn't need to because you guys were
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS
BORN FROM ACTUAL FAGGOTS

>Spamming will change the fact that i'm an amerimutt subhuman
you're pretty cute, underage
how old are you btw? 13 or 14? will you post your milf mother for us? I hope she does not look like a deformed subhuman like 90% of Amerimutts

Thanks, but I don't have a goat.

>subhuman calling someone else a subhuman

I was talking about your dog dogfucker

kek, these spics are worse than regular ones and I see them all the time, acting like they are white
my country is fucked

are you his bf?

We keeps dogs as pets, not for what Turks keep goats. I quite admire Turks. First civilization to be completely ran by filthy disgusting animals instead of people

Sucks to be you. This is all a blessing for me honestly. But, you'll get used to it

T*rks shouldn't even be called t*rks, they are either greek or arab or a shit and piss mixture of both

looked like it was gonna be human centipede for a minute there. is this new?

T*rks don't even have food culture, they just stole it from the greeks LOL

It's like 3 or 4 months old. Euphrates Shield folks.

Turkroach won this one
Amerisubhumans BTFO

kek so true

also their land is stolen, of course.

they're descendants from monghols and had no home. they just rolled around like nomads until they landed on the Byzantine Empire while it was falling apart in 1200 and got lucky.

>2017 Germany has any say in who wins anything

Slap yourself.

>Switches IP and posts from Germany

Stop samefagging, roach.

You're really taking this organic cockroach extermination forum seriously turk.

Kurds are based, Turks are subhuman