Styx here, AMA

Styx here, AMA.
As you can see I've posted a time-stamp to prove it's really me. I think some spiked my tea (possibly my former old lady, she sneaks in late at night a lot, mainly for bed) so I'm a little wacked out on some kind of wowie sauce.
Now I don't want any idiots posting with friggin' troll comments. I want a serious discussion.
Damn cat litter. We need some new Vermont sanitation Commissioner for damn it

Remember to sage this guys

I got you covered.

Are you ready for the race war WINTER 2017?

I isn't ready for Fall man. Mid terms et al. new elections

Hey guts! Jessions jeff, Ahh? He's gonna get CANNED

m8, you know the real styx is a facefagger? He has no reason to hide his identity

When are you going to start wearing a shirt?
It's not like you could possibly be too hot, you wear a jacket.
Oh, & I get it with the legacy media... But does there need to be a 15 minute rant every day or two? Who is that for, new subs or a circle jerk?
Also, you should elaborate more on the books you're editing in your occult series.

Crap, i forgot to put me in. thanks for the tips, this new laptop doesn't have face recognition so I gotta turn the cam back to me faster than light speed so the stamp gets in and my face in same shot. not exactly sumultaneous but if you account for time dilation it evens out

i can't possibly get any hotter, but whatever turns you on

ha Haa! lol
norm-a-babies sighted!!

thar i dug up an old photo and pasted them together
happy now?
bunch of complaining good for nothing,
USELESS
lousy no good damn thankless people never satisfied, always want more, never HAAPY till someone spills the beansssss sw

Fake troll faker troller

why don't you trip?
you are a tubewhore after all

You wanna know wats FAKE?!! that son of a bitch last night thats who!
I've been wanting to give that hjwerk a peice of my mind for a long time but youy jus wait I'll have my moment

Why doesn't he pay us a visit tho? I disagree with him on almost everything, but it would still be a fun thread.

The TUBE,
tube, boob, shmoob, I own it baby
real high class fuirst act all the WAYY

hey Moly baby? where you at. ?
Stefs supposed to join me,
Come on molymeme, your LATe!

holy fuck martin starr browses pol?

WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVWE
are only sas good as there eye candy
lets rockn roll!
hEYY who know s a good song to put, right now!

you ever read Supernatural by Graham Hancock? opinions?

hey, who put this up?
its falsee

Boo u suck

you best waycjh your manners boy

no You suck, MORE

You are a civic nationalist cunt that believes in retarded /x/ tier trash. Leave and never come back. mods aren't doing jack shit for Sup Forums when it comes to remove /x/ trash posts

i meant him>134739305

honda civic i drive a minivan an no you don't get privy to brand namer I get 80 miles to the gallon! but flip side gasoline $10 a gallon
canrt win em all but we got solar

Sage

Whart are you people gonna do, troll my next video? leave stupid comments?
HAH! I'd like to see that!