Can we have a moment of clarification here?

Dear Sup Forumslocks, Sup Forumsiticians, and Sup Forumsicemen.

I, the faggot that is your OP for today, have gone to the dermatologist and received grim results of a test. I've gotten melanoma, either from the sun's rays hitting my near-albino skin, or from another OP's aggressively cancerous post. Please, humor me by clarifying if the shitposts here are made by genuinely inept members of the human race, or if it all is just a big circlejerk, where everyone is just pretending to be *this* stupid.

Also my boyfriend broke up with me, so there's that too.

Tits or GTFO.

You deserve it.

Keep in mind, I have not yet given specifics on what I view as ineptitude.
Don't you read? I am indeed a Faggot OP.
I couldn't agree with you more, user.

or maybe it's because you are a cocksucking faggot?

That happens because you've been getting tanned in irregular intervals, for too long, and/or not using sunscreen.
Your fault.

god is punishing you for being gay

Hes doing the opposite of what Michael Jackson did.

I rarely if ever go outside, so I am particularly vulnerable to sunburns. That does seem the most likely cause. Then again, it can be chemical or radiological, other than UV rays, no?

Not your blog.

>Falling for the tanning meme
White skin is meant to take in as much light as possible, an adaptation needed to survive in northern Europe without bone weakening.

You are not supposed to be constantly exposing yourself to it.

Dont show us your tits. Show us your cunt.

OP, you are getting this because you have had to much sperm pass through your mouth, sperm is acidic and has caused a tumor to appear on your lip area.

Stop with the faggot shit and become a real man.

Then maybe you've been on the sun for way too long in one day.
Tanning is your skin adapting to the increased exposure to sunlight, so if you to lets say, the beach, and you don't get sunscreen, you risk getting it.
Maybe you spent a day or two getting constantly exposed to the sun or something.

Then again, even at the worst case, which is skin cancer, it's one of the easiest to cure as long as it doesn't spread anywhere, which only happens after letting it untreated for a long time.

If I believed in a god anymore, I would agree with you.
So I'm basically becoming Kirk Lazarus now?
Read the filename.
>MelanomaNotOP
Hmm, I wonder what that could mean? Could it be that he hasn't posted his own tumor?
It was found deep under a fingernail, we don't know how long it's been there, but there's no rainbows and sunshine coming out of my cum-filled ass concerning my prognosis.

>OP uses LGBT flag
>Talks about boyfriend
>You ask for a cunt

Fill up this riddle
>OP is a ____

> can confirm I'm a doctor

Don't get me wrong, I like cunts too. However, you don't really have a flag specifically for Bisexual faggots like me.

Fuck off McCain, we know that shits a brain tumor. Just croak already.

Take out some elites.

God damn you make me angry pol. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted another BAIT thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you shit up MY FUCKING POL with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. I have been on pol since '06 and its never been better than now For the love of god and all things holy, keep coming back you magnificent bastards.

What, you mean like Max Renn did in Videodrome? I believe he too had a tumor. It kind of Cronenberg'd the shit out of the movie though.

Holy shit where were you last night with this beautiful serving of angel hair pasta?