I NEED HELP Sup Forums

PLEASE Sup Forums I SEEK HELP
I GOT ROBED. 2 NIGGERS STOLE MY WALLET. I HAD MY SOCIAL SECURITY , MY ID, 90$ AND MY CREDIT CARD.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN:
BE ME:
> SUNDAY KNOW I WANNA TRIP
> asked someone that i know if he know someone.
> yes user type this number (i will post it bellow)
> i texted him
> dealer says "go to this place at this hour"
> meet him but he was with someone else.
> puts gun on my face and tells me to gave him my wallet.
> gave him my wallet
> fuk outta of here nigga
I dont know what to do. All i got is his number which i will release can all mighty Sup Forums help me to identify or locate this mofo? Please Sup Forums your my ONLY hope. Im devastated

Fuck you degenerate

I know! I learn my lesson :'(

But this is his number 929

/Thread

Lol why would you buy drugs from strangers

Lol why would you keep your social in your wallet

Lol why would you do business with niggers

Why would you buy drugs

I just wanted to trip :'(

I just wanted to trip
I learn my lesson

I guess nobody cant help :'(

Wow, what a totally legit story. Please let us be your personal army and harass this surely guilty and connected party.

>bringing your wallet with you to a drug deal with someone you've never met
>social security card in wallet
>not making better connections

I always had my ssn in there

I know im a disappointment and it was a huge mistake :'(

Did you contact the "friend" who recommended you this dealer?

thats retarded, and so are you

>I left my pager and home phone number on the bottom you must not have gottem

> Degenerate leftist asks us for help.
lol.

Yes, and he didnt pick up...BUT I FOUND HIS FACEBOOK

Careful op. They have your info now and they may try to find you since you told Sup Forums to fuck with them. Only warning you friend. Make better choices and move on. Atleast troll them a month or two after when they've forgotten about you. Not trying to frighten you but really think about your actions before you commit to them. Good luck op.

Niggers don't sell mushrooms and acid. Niggers sell crack and heroin. You're lucky they didn't rape you. Crack rocks will cost you but the AIDS is free.

Never carry your SS card retard, just memorize the number. Never carry cash above $20 if you have a debit card. Most of all, never bring a wallet or cellphone to a drug deal. If anything bring a gun so you can kill some niggers and rob them.

>:(
Are we being fucking raided?

There is only one reasonable course of action. Turn the tables on your nigger drug dealer, and rape him at gunpoint. Hop in the passenger seat of his car while he's blasting loud rap music while buying blunts at the gas station, force him to drive into an alley, assert dominance by raping him at gunpoint, then say "Fuck outta of here nigga" and drive away, laughing, knowing you gave him the AIDS and took his shoes. You really gotta start acting like an alpha white man OP.

Degenerate got what he deserved - the story