RageAfterStorm: cryptofascist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

UPDATE 7/23/2017:
WE GOT HER TO DELETE ALL HER VIDS AND TAKE HER TWITTER DOWN. THIS MEANS VICTORY
Alt-Centrist 4 life!

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

RageAfterStorm's White identity shitshow that exposed her agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism#Mandibular_prognathism_.28progenism.29
nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2013/five-major-mental-disorders-share-genetic-roots.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOOK CLOSELY

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

Identitarianism is the next big globalist psyOp to divide and conquer every nation and destroy us.

Soviet Union 2.0 here we come

THESE CRYPTO ARE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

Why did she delete her channel? Can't handle the heat?

Just had this thread filled with your autism. I don't listen to college dropouts with mental issues cause his sister is a whore. I think the shrooms messed up your brain.

This thread again?

Take down one and another dozen pop up.

The cat's out of the bag, my man. Fascism is here and the left can't stand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

It's because of gay ass leftists like you if shit always eventually escalate.
Racial speech is free speech.
I do not consider myself "alt right" still you guys are way worst than the people to fight against.
You love to repress the animal in men more than the others.
Pigs.

What's wrong with Jared Taylor?

ignore OP he fried his brain with mushrooms when he was 19 and hasnt been the same since

fuck off you bigoted fucktard

retard

IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCER

stop stalking me creep, you need to fucking die

Hey look, another 1/8th thread

>this faggot
You can fuck off back to /leftypol/ you incestuous drug addled retard.

Hi, /leftypol/
Include me in your screencaps

Aren't all politics identity politics?

jej im not that guy plus i forgot to save the pic where u admitted that

I liked her though dang

YouTube is full of tranny shills, just like TV. Take a closer look at the people you watch!

stop posting shit about me retard, no one cares about it

im center right dumbass

You're center faggot you autist.

Might makes right.

""""Identity politics"""" is might.

Individualism is a dysgenic evolutionary strategy. Stand by and be squashed under the boots of those who will forgo liberty for winning.

"SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY" = The perfect female

Fuck off shill, and go tell your buddy moarpheus the same.

you again. whoever let u out of the institution should go to jail seriously

stop posting shit about RAS

>postin in a shareblue thread

You know, the policy that made jews wear the jew star was one of the dumbest policies ever made, because jews will ALWAYS eagerly out themselves under the worst circumstances

bigoted tard

morph and me have a tactical twitter alliance because we both hate the same people but for different reasons.

Morph is not alt centrist/anti identity tho

pervert

Is there anywhere she still posts?

I can't wait for the upcoming civil war so I can wipe all you disgusting scum out

You don't even know the definition of the word bigot you fucking autist. You're the one who's a bigot. You don't even let people speak who have different views than yourself, yet /I'm/ the bigot. You're out of your mind kid.

Agreed

Reminder OP wants to fuck his little sister

Typical degenerate autist.

Either Sargon or larping as Sargon
Either way Op is still a faggot

Lol keep it up cunt. These autistic sperglord faggots will dox your ass into oblivion.

i cant be bigoted against my own race idiot since I'm white myself

lmfao you stupid cunt/

"RACISM"
"I was bullied because I was german"
Does she know what a race is?

idiot, you mossed the whole fucking point. kys

bumo

she basically states common sense about there evidently being differences between races, even citing statistics. They praise the height and strength superiority, but when someone dares to address drastic IQ inferiority? Boo fucking who. Only fascist here is your kind who shove ideals so far up our ass you dominate social media. Fuck you and the kikes who removed her video, but let black supremacist advocate for white people's extermination. >"Hypocrisy, thy name is liberalism."

She deleted her videos a month ago. She doesnt want to be associated with Sketpics™.

Her twitter was deleted when she pushed the JQ. Go figure.

She will be back. Centrists get in the chopper too.

Alt Centrism is god-tier

FUCK THE FAR LEFT
FUCK THE FAR RIGHT

center-right or centrist or KYS

I hope a muslim rapes some sense into you

bigoted tard, kys

Shut the fuck up you utter faggot

you understand all intelligent ancaps know a true capitalist society will only work in a high iq high trust society

Fuck off LARPer

>claim to be centrist
>doesn't respect all political ideologies equally

OP BTFO

What a slide thread
Sage

Reminder, report/sage shill/slide threads

fuck off hoppe is cryptofascist scum not true AnCap anymore

Fucking hell not this shit thread again

sage and report

well, if it is an ideological opinion that threat the democracy, the centrists shouldn't respect it, but i never saw one of her videos so i can't tell if she was anti-democracy

>Alt-Centrist 4 life!
I'm definitely centrist.

>This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist.
Yeah she's a liberal cuck she deserves to be sent to a Gulag.

>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
>YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
Pretty sure that's the only solution.

>The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law
Globalists are trying to hold off the race war till white countries are overrun.

Globalists try to discredit Nazbol ideology and push civic cucks and liberal cucks aka race realists because they are weak and they fear how powerful Nazbol ideology really is.

They know a white revolution is around the corner, so they are importing as many dindus as they can, because they hate white people and want to destroy white culture.

RAS is a liberal cuck who acts like she's redpilled to keep most people from waking up and seeing the truth, Stalin and Hitler didn't do anything wrong.

FUCK YOU

You can't stop my frree speech. Your stupid ideology of "muh race must survibe" is cancer.

you are nuts!

Radical centrism means anyone promoting extremism is cancer. I hate the far left and the far right. She is a far right propaganda maker cunt.

I hope she really did get arrested like some Swiss user is claiming. IDENTITY POLITICS IS THE ENEMMY

Good, this bitch is a crazy whore leading more people to extremism

Spotted.

you aren't a centrist. you are another extremist that can't sustain a debate

Holy shit you're absolute cancer. No one here agrees with you, fuck off.

im a radical anti-extremist, that's all i am extreme about

extremism kills society

we need to kill extremism before it kills us

this girl is a carrier of the extremist white identity movement mental illness

she was helping to infect more people

u should be glad she was chased offline

THIS RETARDED CUNT MADE HERSELF A MARTYR FOR "MUH WHITE RACE" NOW AND GOT ARRESTED - THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO EXTREMISTS.

FUCK YOU FOR DEFENDING HR

everyone on here who agrees is afraid to post because they know neo nazi scum like RageAfterStormfront will dogpile them and report them.

I am fearless, tho

>Radical centrism means anyone promoting extremism is cancer.
Agreed, liberals are trying to turn little boys into girls, this kind of extremism needs to stop.

>I hate the far left and the far right.
Agreed, both sides are half wrong.

Extremism in the West is a jewish psyop, to divert attention away from National Bolshevism which is the only solution to the liberal question and not white racial question.

(((They))) figured as long as they can keep the people who love their country from learning the lessons of WW2 they can keep robbing from whites.

We need to be extreme in our love for our race, extreme in our willingness to sacrifice for the nation and extreme in our willingness to pursue any enemies foreign or domestic.

Half of the extreme rights ideology is right, half of the extreme lefts ideology is also correct, only cucks can't figure out which half is right and which is wrong.

>She is a far right propaganda maker cunt.
She's a capitalist cocksucker who thinks the white people who helped (((them))) fuck white people should keep the money they stole while looting white countries.

>IDENTITY POLITICS IS THE ENEMMY
People only need one identity a national identity but RAS wants to sell national sovereignty to the highest bidder while milking the last dollars out of sex starved horny young men.

Corruption is the enemy, your identity is the only thing you have, and (((they))) are trying to eradicate it.

lel not this autist again

>im a radical anti-extremist, that's all i am extreme about
yes you are. you don't klet people talk. and you know why? because you haven't any arguments
>FUCK YOU FOR DEFENDING HR
i'm not defending her, but i can't stand people who enjoy a censorship. this makes you like the nazi and the commie
>I am fearless, tho
you are arrogant too

Everyday this same dumbass thread with the same shitty pastas. This girl is an unknown jewtuber with a few thousand subs not the center of any movement. Try being pissed off at something people beyond Sup Forums actually see and are influenced by. Then again your a worthless shill here for the (you)s so we know thats not going to happen. Be honest, are you the same spurg that posts the Lauren Southern hate threads as well?

This thread... Again...?

No idea why you're giving this 19 year old child so much credit.

Females are just not equipped to come up with these ideas on their own, nevermind a 19 year old girl. You obviously understand this much, which is why you've concocted this ridiculous "psychological tranny" theory...

But the thing is, she doesn't have a "male brain", she's not a "psychological tranny"... There's no such thing.

Rage simply has an actual male running her channel, giving her ideas, editing her videos, etc... It's quite obvious she is little more than some dudes mouth piece. She's a complete fucking airhead FFS.

If you were a LARPing stormfag and wanted to spread the good word through a youtube channel, can you not see that you would have far more success if you got some chick like rage to sit in front of the camera instead of yourself?

Really... it's not difficult to understand what's going on here and I doubt rage is the only pawn.

Oh yeah! OP fucked his sister and dreams about procreation with her. I remember that thread, what a fucking sperg Lord.

Liberertarianism. Not even once.

Before she left youtube she had almost 100K FOLLOWERS ON THERE DUMBASS

I win

>THIS MEANS VICTORY
you are fucking brainwashed leftist NOT alt-centrist

fuck (sand)niggers and commies white pride 1488

>I win
poor idiot

>Really... it's not difficult to understand what's going on here and I doubt rage is the only pawn.
An ancap who understands capitalism, this is surprising. I disagree with you good sir on just about everything but I respect that you actually understand how capitalism works.

>I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill
I recommend you to check the gas chambers you filthy fuck. Go to plebbit and stay there

>anti-sjw
>libertarian
>crying about white identity memes
How's your day going, comrade?

fuck of back to .

also identity politics have a reason to exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
The Melting Pot is a play by Israel Zangwill, first staged in 1908. It depicts the life of a Russian-Jewish immigrant family
beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
>but muh muh upbringing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
niggers literally have smaller brain sizes, is science racist???

Haha, faggot. You are trying so hard, it's unbelievable.

you nazi are so fucking scared of pushback against you and your heroes

I'm winning so hard right now it's not even funny. You people are so insane.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian = MOARPHEUS = /LEFTYPOL/ = REDDIT

Go and fuck your sister m8

>this pasta
sage

Anyone spreading the message of white genocide helpful to the cause. Kill yourself OP

this is ad hom BS.

What does my sister have to do with anything? Don't bring her up randomly fucking faggot. Fuck off.

So what nonwhite leftist are you going after next? I see you are right now raging about Rage in two threads right now despite your ''win''.

Did you perchance get friendzoned by this chick?

incest nigger surely you've heard of Charles the second of Spain?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism#Mandibular_prognathism_.28progenism.29

nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2013/five-major-mental-disorders-share-genetic-roots.shtml

1st cousin marriage and even brother sister marriage has long been VERY common in the Arab world, which is a major factor in why they tend to be violent inbred retards.

I figured as much. So many similarities between this thread and the usual Lauren Southern shit he spams constantly.

>le ebin civic nationalismXDXD

yugoslavia and the austrian hungarian emire want a word with you lad.
civic nationalism will eventualy lead to a demografic replacement
democracy is rule of the majority.
its just a fact that there will be so many of them at one point that they have a lot of democratic power to irreversably change the country and its valeu's/culture.

is he a known shitposter or something?

This retarded faggot is the best meme this board has. Keep sperging out it makes your side look absolutely absymal

OP is a sandnigger, should've seen that.

I didn't, my bad, ty.

Why do you get defensive? I merely urged you to go and fuck her. Does your subconcious percieves sister-fucking as bad? Or is it non-consenting from her part?

Good to see another one biting the dust. Whites eternally BTFO

op is probably a sandigger or a nigger there known for fucking their cousins and sisters.

Sage and report for advertising

FUCK OFF YOU MENTAL CASE! FUCKING POSTING THIS THREAD 10 TIMES A DAY NOW??

Yes.

>TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT

subjective

sophistry

can you give me a rundown kraut?