YELLOWSTONE

Sup Forums did something just happen at yellowstone

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d9HpL
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_fires_of_1988
billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/wyoming/fire-burning-near-yellowstone-still-not-contained/article_19c3c70f-930a-520a-bc09-4b6cd6b1afa6.html
soundcloud.com/philiponbread/crawling-in-warioware-diy
science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/what-if/what-if-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupted.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, your moms asshole erupted causing the end of the world.

better kys just in case faggot

it would be hilarious if after centuries of trying, America finally just exploded.

And with a 5 year old in the white house.

Incoming ICBM

I'm glad you aren't showing your real flag faggot. You don't deserve it if it's an American flag.

Really.... It would be nice If the world ended with you in it

>LOOK OUT MOM. IM EDGING TONIGHT

ok....

Yes, a seismic shift was detected deep in the belly of the beast.
Shouldn't have had that 3rd burrito yesterday.

archive.is/d9HpL

>be americans
>get erased by supervolcano

I never said it would be a good thing, I said it would be funny. ...it would. after all the maneuvering and all the bluster and all the bullshit... pop goes the weasel

I'm finding stories for a car crash and a wildfire. What'chu talkin' about, Willis?

It's not the Obama whitehouse. They don't keep 5 year olds on hand anymore.

>new york survives
YOU HAD ONE JOB

are you the same aussie who was claiming to be too autistic to function a while ago.?

No, but you just might be.

Obviously no because there is still americunts posting on Sup Forums. Hope it happens soon.

>archive.is/d9HpL
we're taking everyone down with us, that includes you snowniggers.

yellowstone is always /happening/

you guys know that all the seismic data is filtered through the US military before it reaches the usgs and the public right?

Yep. Why else would they be making geologists, etc. sign NDAs.

fpbp

Yellowstone is still on FIRE,
lava confirmed by omission,
pic related

The fire is a two-week long forest fire, not an eruption.

>not living in the eastern timezone

Haha. and might i add .... ha.

The swarm still continues. Harmonic tremor. All Seismographs were temporarily shutdown for 4 hours. Smells like a coverup.

Been reading up on facts about Eclipses and Volcano eruptions.
It could erupt 2 weeks before the Eclipse or 2 weeks afterwards.
So yeah at any time soon BOOM!! Bye bye

>eastern timezone
>BLM flag

checks out

>tfw leaf

The fire will burn out until September, what is everyone saying about September?

But there are forest fires all over California due to summer heat.

Fuck I hope yellow stone eurpts, fuck West Coast fags, East Coast mater race.

((they)) said the fire was caused by 3 different lightning strikes to the back of the park

What if 1,000,000 of us all traveled to Yellowstone and jumped at the same time?

No. Every other night its "LE OMG YELLERSTONE HAPPENING" and you retards just go right back to it. Fuck off already.

Last night, I had a prophetic dream.

I was in a large glass building, looking out the windows with a group of about 20-ish people.

There was one person in the room with us who seemed to be "in charge" with men who assisted him. One of the men walked over to the man in charge and informed him that there was a "huge mistake" and that "something terrible had just happened."

His face went stone cold, like his worst fear had been realized. Outside, there was nothing but white ash raining from the sky. Thinking back, I thought it was fallout or snow.

I almost never have apocalyptic dreams and this is the first one I can really remember where something bad happens to the world and not just me.

So stay tuned Sup Forums

Do not forget ash

1,000,000 autists would die at the same time, and the media wouldn't have sympathy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_fires_of_1988

If it goes on longer than this I'll watch closely.

>implying that every other night yellowstone is on fire and experiencing harmonic tremor
Silence shill, we know the truth

what happens when it erupts?

im talking about the shockwave here. the loudest sound ever recorded was the eruption of krakatoa in 1883 and the shockwave bursted ear drums and made people in in a 40 mile radius perma deaf. if yellowstone goes boom will all of america be deaf? who will pay them all for having such a damaging disability?

What are you implying?The military is covering up the fact that a massive supervolcano is going to possibly kill hundreds of millions of people..why exactly?

They'd wanted people to flee south/ to europe so they could come back when the dust settles and continue their war machine.
>inb4 nowhere to hide
Krakatoa didn't destroy the earth and neither will this.

Can't we just like put a boulder on it or something? Dying from a volcano erupting would be pretty lame to be honest.

What are you implying?
That they would know that it was about to erupt?
They can only panic when the data acts up because they don't know, they don't want the public to panic so they hide the data.

i just pooped a little bit but i was able to notice it in time and i sucked it back into my ass

>i had a weird dreaM
>IT AFFECTS THE WHOLE WORLD!!
I'm so sick of narcissistic fucktards like you.
You aren't special,kiddo. You're average just like everyone else.

same

This thread just motivated me to post what happened, since I thought it seemed relevant.

I had no intention of telling anyone about the dream until I saw the OP post.

They would know.Funny how they don't let anyone outside their sphere test there,isn't it?
>panic
Yes because the military never gets stronger when emerging from chaos. Actually,it does!

I've also had an apocalyptic dream recently.

I was outside, it was dark, and there were lots of soldier types walking around, with Slav-like faces and shaved heads, in uniform. They all had a very stern, very serious look on their faces. Then I wondered why it was so dark, as I was sure it should be the middle of the afternoon.

Then I looked up and instead of the sun I saw a horrible looking dragon like face (in a circular shape) and I felt a massive fear attack overpowering me. I woke up bathing in sweat, still feeling the fear.

I had a dream a big storm was coming,so what?
Your dream has nothing to do with it.
It should've motivated you to use science and deductive reasoning like a real man and not emotions like a woman.

>This
I've had a couple apocalyptic type dreams, but ive always woken up right when the sirens start waling. I've had insomnia for over 10 years. When you've been up for 80+ hours and finally get to sleep, your mind isn't really in the right place. The nightmares are something else.

>Tl;dr
You are not special in any way.

This is super volcano, if ever it errupts, it will spew enough ash to cause nuclear winter

underrated

Which way does the wind blow?

Weird dream, bro. I have weird dreams about a fictitious future too.

Go back to /x/

I'm a gullible fuck so for the 100th time: Is it really happening Sup Forums?

>Kekistani

It's dark here so that's pretty weird.

I'll give you the quick rundown:
>yellowstone is on fire
>3 different lightning strikes to the back of the park (sound familiar?)
>harmonic tremor
>seismographs turned off for 9 hours
>department of homeland security is involved
>fire being left to burn until september

Go back to redd.it

OMG! Breaking news!

Fuck off.

Probably not.
But volcano is pretty unstable, so eclipse in september theoretically could force it to errupt.

I dreamt I was floating in a river and there was fat people on the shore laughing, what does it mean?!

Chill out, dickwad.

Aww fuck. I was already skimming news about the massive amounts of earthquakes surrounding the region, now this shit is on my watch list.

They're too big for the toilet so they just drop logs in the river.

yea, also:
>swarm ongoing
>lightning struck one of the geysers
>ever since, live webcam feed of old faithful has been down, not a priority to fix

where did yellowstone being on fire come from again? confirmed lava?

It'll be a worldwide disaster, my friend. While Americans may just straight up die, you will likely die of starvation several months later.

>Sup Forums did something just happen at yellowstone
Hope so, the world would be such a better place without Murica.

another faggot hiding behind a false flag

billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/wyoming/fire-burning-near-yellowstone-still-not-contained/article_19c3c70f-930a-520a-bc09-4b6cd6b1afa6.html

Shut it, yuropiss

Hate to break to you but you'll go down with us... There is a layer of molten carbon underneath Yellowstone and most of the western US for that matter. When she blows a large amount of that carbon layer will be ejected resulting in a dive in overall global temps. With a maunder minimum coming in a little more than decade temperatures will not have stabilized by the time solar output dips, Ice age would be certain. Sure we take the initial blow but you'll face disaster not long after...

I had a dream too recently. I was driving home from work when a virus called "the rage" broke out. People started taking potshots at my car and some were blocking the road shooting. I managed to make it home and was in the process of settinguo defenses for my home before I woke up. Pretty scary. I don't usually have nightmares like that.

If America goes down, I'd bet my left nut China is gonna zerg rush in the pandemonium and take over the world

Don't forget to nuke south california Kim.

Humanity will survive in heavily fortified igloos

soundcloud.com/philiponbread/crawling-in-warioware-diy

Homeland security is there due to the seismograph network is seemingly compromised. Best hope it's a 12yo with skills. Worse is this was only testing for what networks are vulnerable

Good cover story

Comparing Krakatoa with Yellowstone is like comparing ants with dinosaurs.

>mfw when yellowstone volcano will erupt soon
>mfw when eruption will destroy murica
>mfw when ashes will fly over to africa, middle-east, poo-in-loo-land and china
>mfw europe rises once again
>mfw your females will suck eurocock due to yellowstone

Should not build a country on an indian burial site

>I was only pretending to be retarded haha nothing to see here :)

It's funny to me how 90% of people who whine about flags are Americans, and I always imagine some 15 year old internet tough guy going "show ur real flag" with his little peach fuzz hitler stache.

HELLO SLANT GLORIOUS LEADER.
PLEASE FEEL MOST HONORED WELCOME.
Nuke yellowstone and checkmate us please.

>people actually believe a volcano can do this much fucking damage

stop larping retards, get a job.

you never used to visit so often Kim.
How are the tests going?
you banging a bunch of pop stars and getting drunk again tonight?

science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/what-if/what-if-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupted.htm

Have you ever clenched your butthole to stop a fart and it just caused your stomach to gurgle and hurt.

Yeah won't work.

Literally the same post every week.

This can't even be trolling, it has to be a sincere obsession

Watch blood drive. Yeah that stupid show. they slipped it in in the pilot.

I love nobody ever takes people posting with a fake flag seriously

How does it feel know that everybody thinks you are a cucked Swede or a poo with that flag and you will never be taken seriously?

How would eclipse cause volcano to erupt?

Gravitational pull?