Let her go home!

She didndu nuffin wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706248/Schoolgirl-16-ran-away-Germany-join-ISIS-captured-Mosul.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crucify her.

German broadcasters NDR and WDR and newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung said they had interviewed Wenzel in the infirmary of a military complex in Baghdad and she told them she wanted to leave.

“I just want to get away from here,” she was quoted as saying. “I want to get away from the war, from the many weapons, from the noise.”

She added: “I just want to go home to my family.”

The media outlets said the teenager had told them she regretted joining Isis, wanted to be extradited to Germany and would cooperate with authorities.

They said the girl had a gunshot wound on her left thigh and another injury on her right knee that she said was caused during a helicopter attack.

“I’m doing well,” she said.

Yes. Let a completely radicalized individual go back home.
What could go wrong?

Let her suffer

fuck this bitch, let her root in a iraqian prison, who knows what she actually did there.

I'm torn on the question if we should allow regretful people back into the country, they can be used to do counter propaganda.
On the other hand, people ventured out on promises of jihad and the great sharia-ruled state. although, they, the women, were no doubt promised a prosperous life.

>She is only 16! She too young!

Give me one good reason why this bitch shouldn't have her citizenship revoked?
Let Islam punish her instead of wasting 10 years of tax payers money to rehabilitate her while she links with European Isis cells.

I want to go to war
I want to go home

I love J Bieber
I love C Ronaldo

Ffs fucking teens make up your mind

lmao

The only good thing about this story is her headless raped and mutilated corpse will turn up soon somewhere in Pakistan

Teenagers are mentally weak and unstable, she probably didn't understand what she was going into. She must have been raped and abused so many times. If she makes it back to Germany, she will have gone to hell and back - and will probably understand better than anyone how our civilization is superior to this goat-incest tier religion.

I say, if she's sincere, forgive her. That's what Jesus would have done. Plus, telling her story in public might discourage others to join these semitic rats.

fly her to glorious US and water board her

I came here to say that they should execute her, but this is actually a much better idea. Let her die slowly, let her see that her false idol allah has completely forsaken her before she makes the trip to hell

I wonder why she changed her mind?

This is so absurd

This. Use her as a propaganda piece. Let her be the voice as to why Islam is a mistake and should be quarantined like the virus it is.

That being said monitor her for pretty much ever.

R
E
A
P

W
H
A
T

Y
O
U

S
O
W

If I was her father I would disown her and tell her that she has no home to return to in Germany so she should just say in Goatfuckistan.

>German teenager
>wonder why she changed her mind

ok, there, Burger, nice baiting

I hope the Russians kill her. I hope the Russians kill all the "German" muslims that went there to fight.

His pic literally shows his sarcasm though, dumb yuropoor.

hahahahahaha

ha

EAT KEBAB, THAT'S YOUR PROB

If you know why you have to tell me.

Oh look. The Sasha Grey of Mosul doesn't want to play any more.

Not in one other instance in human history could a traitorous, murderous, self centered cunt such as this exist for more than a month without being literally tortured to death.

And in turbo-cucked 2017 we're actually talking about giving her a pass.

When the shit hits the fan and people start dying, missing meals, watch these "Refugees Welcome" cunts go full fucking 14/88 and show their true colors.

fpbp.

What's the punishment for treason in Germany, if she ever comes back?

This

Nothing, obviously, as Merkel hasn't been hanged yet.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706248/Schoolgirl-16-ran-away-Germany-join-ISIS-captured-Mosul.html

Once you go black we don't want you back. Enjoy lifetime of being Ahmed's rape toy. This is the future you chose.

You are paraded as a hero.

I second that motion..

Shit a reasonable opinion on pol

>especially with that sort of speech
I just want to punch her snarky little fucking cunt face.

>NO NO NO, I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE MEAN, YOU'RE TOO MEAN! OH MY GOD THINGS DIDN'T WORK OUT LIKE I PLANNED, I WANT TO FLIP SIDES!

This is the entire political spectrum for women.

That womans face! The utter disbelief on her face that somebody would dare say such things, women are the cause of europes problems at the moment, it will take men to sort them out as per usual..

This. The ability to feel compassion and to forgive is what sets whites aside from less civilised peoples. Pity Sup Forums is full of niggers

Australia terminates all Australian citizenships of anybody who goes abroad to fight alongside ISIS and terrorist organisations. Why is every other country facilitating degenerates?

>I say, if she's sincere, forgive her
>forgive TREASON
Disgusting.

No, just kill her in a public execution to send a clear message

>Go to Middle East to Jihad
>oh shit this is no longer going as planned
>let me back in
>rinse and repeat
You are facilitating the export and return of terrorists.

There's a line, she deserves public punishment to display that this won't be tolerated, but if she can serve a use in the fight against the Islamics, then she should live to serve that purpose.

Left reeducation center. Not even kidding, a judge would sentence her to juvie and there the SJWs would convert her to radical Marxism as she seems to be easily convertible to radical groupings. She would then fight at the next G20 and get fucked by a Black Block radical in public "in a sign of defiance against the police".

Giving women political rights was the biggest mistake of all time. They want to take in every stray, regardless of consequences. They don't have the correct mindset to rule.

She deserves life in prison in an Iraqi prison. Not even joking, that is what all ISIS members get in Iraq. A life in a work camp. Why should she be a special snowflake?

shes just a woman, around fundamentalist muslims. i doubt she was doing anything other than making food and spreading her legs

Propaganda. If she rots away in some prison in another country people will forget quickly. If she goes to Germany and preaches against Islam based on her experience while being publically punished the message will be far stronger.
There's no point in wasting something that could be an asset, if she can't be an asset then she can rot away in an Iraqi prison.

Also to explain. I'm not saying nice treatment, she is special in that she deserves worse for being a traitor rather than some random goatfucker.

In principle I agree that traitors must be punished, but : 1) She was a teen, probably neurotic from all the white guilt propagated in the media 2) She regrets her decision, which means she'll prolly leave this goatfuckology of a religion (if not then ok, fuck her) 3) The REAL traitors are within our boarders, pals. You know who we're talking about. If you're so hot on punishing the traitors, take it on the liberals, cultural marxists and leftists, not on a semi-retarded adolescent.

True dat.

The random goatfucker spent his whole life hearing how much he should hate the west, the spoiled traitorous cunt spent her whole life being advantaged by the fact that she was born in the west, and then jumped sides to the people who thinks she should be stripped of all her rights before coming back crying.

I wonder what her family thinks of the whole situation
Their daughter joined isis
I would fucking disown her

I say if she hasnt already popped out little jihadists then send her back, convert her to christianity, jesus will salvage her.

helicopter attack

>Pinochet.jpg

Regretting their dissensions and then wanting to backpeddle is the essence of female thought and should be punished severely to keep it in check.

this

I have more sympathy for bluepilled liberals than some retard that thought it was a good idea to join a sand-nigger terrorist group.

Yea allow her to tell the story about how bad isis is
And maybe she writes a book or lets make a movie about her
It's not like joining and fighting for a terror organization should be punished
Nah fuck that lets save our poor little girl

Why do western nations tolerate jihadists ?
Why would a terrorist ever be allowed out of prison ?

And if she stops being our Tokyo Rose against Islam, quietly throw her in Gitmo?

In a nutshell, emotional females in leadship positions and Marxism.

DAS RAYSIS

It's not about your feels but about the law,you faggot.Being underaged doesn't mean shit.Her parents should join her too,since they share responsibility as well.

No mercy for all ISIS supporters

Because muh racism
Muh #notall

10 years max since she's 16

When I was 16 I did a lot of bullshit, but I never joined fucking ISIS. Fuck this slut.

She could become an asset against islam in the West, and a strong one, as other anons itt have pointed out. Punishing this girl would take an instant, but the benefits of her talking out on Isis and islam could last for years.

I was one of those anons.

>She regrets her decision
Of course she does, it failed and she was reputedly a sniper and torturer of women. As a pro tip; if you're either of those things the last thing you want is to get captured.

But she already is home.

>When I was 16 I did a lot of bullshit, but I never joined fucking ISIS.
Yeah, that is because you were into autism and shit. Everyone of my generation joined ISIS, mate!

>she was reputedly a sniper and torturer of women

just let her live with her decisions then, once you start doing that kind of thing for a cause its hard to come back

If an American national joined ISIS and then pulled this same "now I see the light!" bullshit, how absolutely ecstatic would you be if Trump accepted her back into the country and then immediately sentenced her to execution for treason?
>inb4 "the president can't sentence someone"

Send her to us.

We will give her Otto treatment

Good, you can nuke Los Angeles in return

everyone regrets getting caught

if she doesn't go back in a wooden box she should return to live out her days in a bare concrete one for treason

Our icbm will only reach Japan I'm sad to report

What benefits? Everyone already hates moslems with a passion we even got afd which is the strongest newcomer party in forever

>We will give her Otto treatment
Otto Warmbier is alive and currently in the White House. He has been an MI6 operative to infiltrate North Korea. The whole "comma" thing was just an elaborate scam.

what did he want to learn, what kind of food they serve in nork prison?

We used water submersion tank and electrical shock torture to make him potato

Isn't afd receding in the polls ? Or was that just shill talk ?

Just the usual bullshit polls

I hope ISIS tries a jihadi uprising in Europe and the US
would in one move awaken the sleeping spirit of the west and save us all

:^(
why do you do this to us

lmao

how important is afd in reality in percentage ? Do they stand a chance or are they going Front national mode (i.e. the eternal opposition party that can't get it up) ?

yaaassss queeeeenn

>would in one move awaken the sleeping spirit of the west and save us all

Topkek, you've got to be kidding. Of course the moderate TRUE muslims would be the biggest victims of this.

>Implying she has morals and will have any difficulty living with her deeds
>Wanting someone like that in your country

>This
She was a stupid little girl, she must've gone through hell and now she will be a perfect propaganda tool against the western recruiters. All she Jas to talk about is how she was raped and abused in a barely functional state that is collapsing.

oh right I forgot that leftests have infiltrated Euro and US media
probably wouldn't matter, all the centrists and liberals would be awakened by this, the leftests are too weak to help anyone anyway

i meant let her live with her decision to join isis, and keep her there

Oh, litovat, that would be the best course of action next to public execution

This. Traitorous racemixing witch

fpbp