>>134740223

Normal practice in my country. Makes easier to shut down life force of worker who misses shift

Mark of the beast!

You're not allowed to have privacy, goy

if they use RFID can't it be recorded, spoofed, and used for nefarious purposes?

Kek

Heh

"get a biometric chip installed and save $5 a year on your health insurance!"

>everyone signs up.

(then insurance premiums rise 10% lol :^)

Yes to all.

>Mankatotimes
It isn't often my city gets mentioned on Sup Forums

can you disable their atoms too?

>AnCaps will defend this\\
"If u don't liek it just dont work there lolol"

Fucking kikes... how obvious can you get.

And yet I see no attempts by the State to stop it.

how many threads are you going to make today, fucktard? We already carry surveliance chips, in our smartphones.

This has been happening for a while for important individuals in the defense industry.

Sure but if i want i can just leave the cellphone somewhere then how you track me? With the chip YOU are always ONLINE 24/7 , maybe i could put a tinfoill on my hand to block the signals

bro it's encrypted, trust me when i put secret technological capsules into your body... trust me, you can just put your hand up to pay, pretty cool huh? then you can get your favorite yum-yum nectar with chips upon direct withdrawal from your checking account

yeah cutting my fucking arms off before this happens to me.

end of days are nigh

burner phone you fucking idiot. Get a dildo implanted in your head since all you think about is cocks

I probably would chop my fucking hands off, too.
I fear for the future generation having this shit chipped into them from birth.

>be employee
>boss says microchips are coming
>company policy, everybody's gotta get chipped if they work there
>"Woah there boss, sure sounds like some Mark-Of-The-Beast shit right there. Afraid I can't do that, it's against my religion."
>boss threatens to fire me if I don't get chipped
>counter-threaten discrimination

This is how that shit should go down.

It's a cool idea but realistically I don't want a state or a company doing it, if it were all standardised and free hardware and software it wouldn't be such a big deal but the idea of companies chipping their workforce is creepy.

Fbpb

We /shadowrun/ now

That would be fine if anti-discrimination laws applied to the dominant culture but they don't

>but they don't

Let it get to court and see what happens.

Besides, the dominant culture is secular. All a halfway intelligent lawyer needs to do is point out how this would set precedent. If any culture, regardless of how widespread they may be, do not enjoy the protections of anti-discrimination laws then down the road any other culture may find themselves in the exact same boat. Bonus points if your lawyer is a Jew, guaranteed muh 6 million/muh grandpappy to help drive the point home.

>Only Allah can monitor the lives of people
>You have committed literally blasphemy

He proceeds to shit himself and hands me his wife