Redpilled right-wing movies

Recommend me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjZ1wk1GbBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They barely excist but the matrix got a red pill in it

Eyes Wide Shut

Revealing movies about (((them))), some with occult references.

John Carpenter's The (((Thing)))

The Arrival

The Howling

Angry Birds

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Another reason to filter your flag.

The Truman Show

Have you even watched the movie newfag? It's literally the European refugee crisis animated, the bad characters are obvious portrayals of niggers and mudslimes, and the good guys act on principles such as love for people and nation.

wh*Te subhuman
this

I'm sorry but I'm not watching a movie for children in kindergarden even if Hitler rose from the dead to tell me. I've also seen the conspiracy theory and you people read too much between the lines desu.

>waahh is a childish movie I can't focus on the message without ignoring childish sugarcoating

I think there's only one very insecure, projecting child in this here thread.

Also
>conspiracy theory

You'd only say that because you're a nigger who is too srs with his naziboo autism

Gran Torino

So you believe the creators of the movie intentionally decided to portray the pigs as muslim invaders and the birds as europeans? Even if that is the case why would I bother with this stupid movie? Do the characters even talk?

Because Israel would approve of such content, otherwise they wouldn't team up with V4 countries to combat (Islamic) terrorism.

And yes of course there is a script, how would children ever pay attention to propaganda?

>WW2 vet dies for no reason so the shitty Hmong can take over the neighborhood

>Because Israel would approve of such content, otherwise they wouldn't team up with V4 countries to combat (Islamic) terrorism.
Read Culture of Critique.

good will hunting, it has mat damon in it

>already doomed terminally Ill man makes up for the fact that his offspring are lazy ingrates by using the last of his life to redpill local Hmong community and put degenerate gangsters in prison.

Home Alone
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Manchurian Candidate

Good Will Hunting is watchable but it's hardly red-pilled.

It's just junk food, meretricious trash.

Angry Birds is red pilled it's anti Muslim immigration.

>Sup Forums is W.W. Beauchamp

In The Company of Men.

>He hasn't watched angry birds

Faggot.

>Home Alone
Hmm?

Inception
Iron Man
Shutter Island

Lakeview terrace.

kubrick never got to see the final cut of that. it was released after his (((sudden death)))

i'd love to see the shit they cut out

I rarely watch movies but I recently watched syriana. It was a well made political redpill.

THX1138

They Live is great but should also watch The Thing. Favourite film ever. If you stuck 20 women in that same situation they wouldn't last 6 hours.

The men at least try and deal with the situation.

Anti-muslim sentiment is a Jewish creation.
The refugee crisis is a Jewish creation.
The Jews always play both sides.
That's exactly what I'm saying, it's redpilled to the liberal masses, and it's allowed because it adheres to zionist guidelines.

Please tell me something new, and also, go watch the film.

Not right wing but fairly redpilled as far as /EWO/, The Conspiracy 2012. Name drops Soros. Unsettling film for sure.

>Anti-muslim sentiment is a Jewish creation
So you're telling me if some fucking brown paki rapes my daughter it's a jewish creation. Fuck off this is our homeland and it's perfectly normal to want a stop on immigration.

There are practically no modern Hollywood movies that are redpilled - the gleichschaltung is too well-enforced.
The best you can hope for is one that isn't actively blue-pilled.

Master and Commander is OK.

Big Trouble in Little China.

Dirty Harry is a good one. The movie is a grim reminder that 1960s social liberalism had gone too far, leaving society vulnerable to creeps and savages whom cops literally couldn't touch without warrants and red tape.

>the gleichschaltung is too well-enforced.
You mean the consumerism and nihilism. Don't taint that word.

But Kubrick is SOOOO BOOORRRING!

In this overtly Orwellian time we find ourselves in we must look to the Allegory for what we cannot name. Angry Birds is this generations Animal Farm

Red pilled if you play Mortal Kombat

John Milius was supposed to be the most right-wing director in Hollywood. That doesn't mean he is going to make decent right-wing movies though.

Big Wednesday is sort of interesting.

The Cabin in the Woods

Matrix
Fight Club
They live
eyes wide shut

Your bait appears to be of subpar quality sir.

Fight club is fucking great. The first time somebody sees this movie gets a total mindfuck.

How else do you think the brown Paki came into play to begin with?
God, you're not particularly bright.

Higher Learning.

Of course but after he is already here should we just surrender because there is a smarter enemy?

"Falling Down" with Michael Douglas

The Silent Mountain:
I just discovered a really underrated movie, i guess it recieved bad critique 5/10 for people not understanding it. It is about an Austrian who fights in the Italian alps. Interesting perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjZ1wk1GbBE

metropolis

>>John Carpenter
>>They Live

Oi! you nazi scum, don't you even try to claim a left wing hollywood classic.

Again with this meme? John Carpenter is a right winger, lul.

Nice recommendation

>i guess it recieved bad critique 5/10 for people not understanding it
You think? I think (((they))) are afraid of the nationalism in it.

>I'm the bad guy?

What happens when you push the white man too far

this. ofc that poland bro knows

"Falling Down" is a mixture.

Yeah, it has some OK stuff. But they feel obliged to put in the stupid scene with the evil 75 IQ Nazi to show that of course we aren't going THERE, ladies and gentlemen.
It's still trying to maintain the basically liberal world-view.

>left wing hollywood classic
>anti-corporate = left-wing
Do you leftist parasites actually believe this?