Study (((psychology))) to rape kids

Can Sup Forums remind me what the fuck is wrong with white women?

Mousey woman in professional careers often try to relive what they missed in highschool and chase young Chads.

Nice.

>rape
This has to stop. Unless she physically incapacitated the boy it isn't rape.

Nice

>tfw you never got to sex a 14 year old

The age of SS has begun

The 14 year old kid was a nigger, so I hope the coal burner gets 50 years.

N I C E
I
C
E

Degenerates

It's the end of days rn senpai. Get right with God.

When i was 13 i hung around with an older group of teens ( 15/16/17 year olds). Long story short i turned down a blowjob from 2 sisters, like a double blowjob. They were 15 and 16 and were complete slags. I to this day wish i had a time machine so i could force 13 year old me to say yes.

>rape
let me guess this isn't true

Might not be rape but it's not professional behavior. She will never practice.
Also, I think underage sex is illegal , even in the States ?

Let them keep doing it. Soon you'll be able to actually rape people and society will laugh and think the victim is full of shit.

Irony kekz

The fact it mentions rape and not sex suggests she likely was in a position of domination. I bet she tried forcing objects up the boys ass, just basic humiliation.

>tfw you will never get raped

Nice

why does everyone on Sup Forums hate psychology

Nice

nice

Niiiice.

>50 years

Is she getting more time because she was a child psychologist?

It's meant for crazies who want to fix themselves or for women

I
K
T
F

It's not that big a deal if it's a dude cause a 14 year old male could probably fight off a 20 year old woman pretty easily. Now if he was unconscious or drugged, it's a different story.

Also nice

>raping a 14 year old boy
The only thing that happened there is that he made that kid the coolest among his friends.

Nice.

Nice

kys fucking degenerate faggot

Do you really have to ask

You could psychologically manipulate a 5 year old to do that. WOuldn't that be rape, you retard?

its a nonsense field literally made up on the spot by jews that can rarely replicate it's own findings

It's because she's white.
A nigger or moslem would get released because they were just having a "sexual emergency".

>white women
fuck off brown head shit pants

>faces more than 50 years
Top kek. She'll be out in less than a year. Lengthy rape sentences like that are reserved for men.

Noice

nicee