>'why aren't there more black people'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
youtube.com/watch?v=3UFa_108sKI
thehistoryvault.co.uk/tolkiens-english-mythology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate niggers.

What are they angry about?

Why aren't there more white people in prison.

Lack of diversity on an island clearly based on England

Fucken niggers in Hollywood man. Is he actually retarded

I think nogs are the horde of skeleton niggers coming from the north.

WE

>rising talent
>doesn't really have any
hmm

Yeah, literally based on the War of the Roses, which took place in England 500 years ago.

There are loads of 'poc' in the show anyway, doesn't look like he's watched much of it.

Well, he's black so: probably.

White people must be more open minded and allow their favorite shows to include shoehorned PoC characters, because PoC people are so close minded they can't watch shows without mary sue PoC characters.

I personally wish BET would include more shows with white characters.

We need to see more of Britain's true history on TV. No more whitewashing.

>not enough poc in LOTR
Did he skip the Uruk Hai and Orcs all together here?

>savage attack
LMAO

>Nigger
>Savage
kek

England was blacked by Rome before that
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

The system is rigged. You are scared of our power. This makes you ignore all of the white school shootings and lock up our brothers instead.

They're angry because they can't kill more blacks via Vitamin D deficiency. Keep in mind leftists only want to kill and destroy.

Wow. I really, really do not care. At all. It's a fucking fantasy retard show, not even a historical drama. Oh no, a magical negro! Can't have that amongst all the dragons and ogres or whatever! TV is for chumps.

>ancient egyptians weren't bla-

>Disney announces cast pf live action Aladin.
>Naomi Scott white.jpg cast as Jasmine
>she is half indian half british.
>SJWs claim Disney is whitewashing the role.
>Will Smith is cast as the Genie.
>Not a single soul complaining that he is blackwashing what should be an arab role.

How dark do people think arabs are? They're about the same as Naomi Scott if not lighter especially the royals.

Funny black people are lazy all over the world, if a 1% of them warent living in the USA most of them would be illiterate. Didn't domesticate any animal, didn't even discover agriculture and metalworking, or stone buildings for the fact. most of the worlds black population are just a bunch of lazy, greedy savages.

I'm all for people being treated equally, anyone who genuinely believes in a superior race is an absolute dumbfuck, but I hate people who believe the world owes them something.

Blacks are OVER represented in media, there is absolutely no reason to bitch about "the lack of" something. Fight for the equal opportunity to become directors and screenwriters instead.

Newsflash, niggers have an inferiority complex, more at 11.

Someone needs to find that interview between GRRM and that butthurt nigger going on about, "Why are most fantasy worlds white?" to which Martin answers, with a puzzled look, "Well, all the famous fantasy writers have been white men." Of course that nigger has to ask, "WHY DERE NO BLACK WRITERS DEN?" Holy fuck, the nigger is truly a paradoxical creature: smug and possessed of such inferiority all at once. It's truly a remarkable phenomena.

>Whitewashed game of Thrones
he doesn't know what Whitewashed means, Plus there is a whole fucking army of poc in the series

Will Smith as Genie is good because Genie in Aladin is a slave.

Watch the feral nigger get offended because the unsullied don't have a dick

The fuck is he on about? There are orcs in LOTR.

You're ok, teuton. Don't go to the mosque tomorrow.

unbelievable.

Much kek

fpbp

its nigs who commit the most crimes son

no. We need at least 50% of the lead male roles to be blacks. And the other 50% are white women who are having sex with blacks and or LGBTQ.

Cultural Marx is proud of this.

>large stone structures
>swords and armor
>Wheeled carts, boats
>tamed animals
>farmers
>civilized society
>Winter

I really cannot understand why there wouldn't be black characters in GoT.

Lol he complains about Lord of the rings ??

Books made by a white guy from England formerly a white country that basically were a continuation of the Hobbit which he wrote to his kids during the war....

Yeah I'm sure he wanted to talk about black people to his kids...

How stupid are those niggers ?

WE

Whites commit more crime

>Lord of the Rings
>Whitewashed
that implies LOTR wasn't already all white

The whole show is already shoehorning mah female queens every other scene, Danny is the shittiest character in the show and has a plot shield as thick as her skull. Now they want niggers in this shit aswell?

LOTR too? What's next? Two little niglets travel into detroit to pick up some kfc?

>cast of characters is hobbits, humans, dwarves, elves, and a fucking demi-god in human form
>more diverse than anything
>no, they're not niggers or shitskins, it doesn't count

Fucking Idiot, this was Bassano

I swear you guys use 1984 as a fucking manual

>pay taxes
>obey the lore
>go to work
>raise their kids
Fucking white man absolute monsters

>law

Has he even watched the fucking show? Daenerys' army was all black, ffs.

>their faces when the most expensive show on TV starts to lose money because of "diversity"

One bling to ru' dem all

>there werent any black people in LOTR
um no nigger sweetie, think again
youtube.com/watch?v=3UFa_108sKI

Nigger

Instead of ringwraiths, they run from dey babymommas looking for child support.

Also, every character is now an orc.

How can you whitewash fantasy?
Nighers are really a special breed of subhumans hahaha

but the war of roses did have black women brought in as sex slaves

GOT is pretty redpilled when you think of it.
>Woman comes into power
>Whole nation burns

>books

no excuse. all mass entertainment and media should be minimum 50% women, 60% people of color, 25% disabled people, 30% homosexual, 10% trans*gender, etc etc in order to reflect actual demographics.

Stupid pear shaped Nog probably hasn't even seen more than a trailer and got ass blasted. He should just be happy he's in Star Wars to be the thirsty guy who gets his ass beat.

this

there are black people in GOT, just the writers of the show took them out. Like one of the sand snakes is black because Oberon is a manwhore. The show writers are making white characters black and removing black characters from the show altogether.

God I hope this SJW shit doesn't exist when time travel is mastered because these nogs will literally demand to be inserted into white European history.

>p-please give me a job whitey
>nobody else wants me

only the truly stupid niggers try the whole "everyone is oppressing me" line, because it absolves them of all wrong doing. also, you can't argue against it. if you are white and argue, you are racist, if you are black and argue against it, you are an uncle tom.

>skeleton niggers

it's not that dude, he is owned by disney now. i'm not sure you realize what working for disney means. you have no opinion of your own etc. he will say whatever disney wants him to say.

This. Disney is 3x more evil than google.

>white washing a white thing

how are they so fucking stupid ?

How are there so many nigs on the Rebel side? Was Lando really that busy.

like that pic
story will become comedy

They have dicks. Balls on the other hand...

The Silmarillion and the Middle Earth universe is actually meant to be a creation story for Britain, he took all the local folk tales and turned them into a creation story. The events of LOTR, the Hobbit and The Silmarillion are meant to be the past.

I read them all recently and have done a lot of reading outside of them the last few months.

You're obviously not British

When there is only a tiny island left north of Siberia with the last single white man sitting in a tiny house, they will still be enraged and will not rest until he is dead

Never underestimate how much niggers and jews hate white people

>live action Aladdin
Remember when people criticized Disney for relying too heavily on existing material? If only they knew. On another note, the fact they have the gall to say they're making a "live action" Lion King makes we want to kill everyone and then myself.

This is the kind of thing that creates real racism. The kind of racism that's not even based on any kind of statistic but simply because they are black.

>whitewashed LoTR

Oh I hope they try to remake it with niggers. It's gonna bomb so hard, you can't improve on LotR, ever

protip, maybe if a black guy could write a book you could make a movie about it?

WUZ WHITE WALKERS N SHIET

Wait, what?

Why aren't they attacking the liberal holy grail, Harry Potter?

They hate their nigger life and want to drag everyone down with them.

rewrite history and you can change the future

people are more accepting of diversity if you give off the impression that it's always been a part of european history, this extends to european medieval fantasy settings

b-b-but, muh dick!

Sometimes I wonder whether leftists are even human

>Game of thrones whitewashed
Plenty of diversity there, every region has its own racial group it seems
>Lord of the rings whitewashed
We wuz hobbitz

They really need to paint a better picture for blacks by:

1. Rewriting history to have black kings, queens, princes, princesses, politicians, physicians, doctors, mathematicians etc.
2. Make all movies and tv series to feature blacks as the main good roles
3. Change historic art to feature more blacks

The importance of this is so future generations of blacks dont feel worthless knowing they've never been anything more than a slave in history

What minorities want, more than anything else, is access to white people. When they're denied that, even in a fantasy, they lash out like the stalkers they are. What a pathetic existence, to feel so insecure and inferior that you can't let white people enjoy anything for themselves lest they leave you behind.

Above Caucasian.

Make your own fantasy stories, you fucking jungle bunnies.

That's amazing propaganda. And good thing too, We don't need Niggers learning the secret of our UV rays.

>No blacks in lord of the rings
>Orchs

I for one would love to see this put into a BBC series. Show Shakespeare as a dribbling drunk cunt and show this strong black woman as the queen she was.

Hey maybe we can reboot Lord of the rings too where the whole fellowship is black, Muslim, Indian, and Asian, Frodo and Sam are an interracial lesbian couple, and the only white guy is boromir who constantly berates the women and black Aragorn. The current iteration got his character wrong anyway; he wasn't the most sensitive individual in the fellowship corrupted by the ring and the salvation he thought it could bring to his people, no; he is simply an evil white man. Sauron can be replaced by a blue eye, and all orcs are now "white orcs".

Perhaps we can release a series of films based on the Japanese samurai, where everyone's an Egyptian kang.

Interesting to watch his career after this commentary. It really was a mean, bratty...just a really stupid thing for his to say.

>Blast through STAR™ KANGZ™ RETURN OF THE EBT money
>Ayyy yo what's the next best thing i can shit up ?
>KANG O THRONES
>GIB ROLES
>no
>RAYCIST MUTHAFUCKAS DIVERSIFY YO SHIT !!!

Not just Britain but Europe all together. It's pretty clear when you overlap the maps of Europe and Middle-Earth and distort it just a little.
The mountains between Rohan and Gondor are the Alps, misty mountains and mirkwood are in scandinavia, and the shire is basically England.
Notice also how the people in Rohan look more germanic while in Gondor they look like meds. Also the shitskins in the Return of the King are from the south.

but there are niggers in got, they are just all in southern island, in their own country, minding their own business, he should follow their example

BLACKED

Would Doo her in the Poo

anyone else sick to death of the endless nostalgia bait?

That's why it works

There were already more blacks in Game of Thrones than in the books.

No, specifically Britain and that part of Europe:

>thehistoryvault.co.uk/tolkiens-english-mythology/

Yeah he complained about LOTR being 'too white' as well. Literal mong who can't act and only got hired based on his skin colour.