Something needs to be done about this

>Hundreds of muslims went into Dearborn to protest reclassification of beslan school massacre to beslan school terrorist attack
>Protesters said calling it a terrorist attack puts them in the "crosshairs" of white supremacist groups, ripe for the picking
>Protesters said Riyadus-Salikhin is not a terrorist group but are freedom fighters and should remain classified the same
>Called Russians corrupt and said they'd resist Trump even more since this reclassification cements Trumps and Putins relationship

JewTube before taken down of the march: youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6x3_4&feature=youtu.be

Vice has now jumped on the bandwagon calling US government racists and Riyadus-Salikhin freedom fighters

Other urls found in this thread:

m.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2015/12/16/about-those-protesting-isis-supporters-marching-in-dearborn-yeah-it-was-all-bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit Vice jumped the shark so hard. How can an online only publication be so fucking old media? The only thing normies will read is the headline. The headline reads "Muslims angry, US government calling school siege terror attack". What do normies who have never heard of Beslan think of that headline?

This is fucked on so many levels.

This is not only a spit in the face of the mothers and fathers of the children who got massacred by muslims for no reason but a statement by the leftist media on their true allegiances.

If VICE was trying to be "edgy" like they always are, they failed miserably. This is just atrocious. Fuck who ever wrote this, may they burn in the pits of hell for all eternity.

Vice needs to be taken down a notch. Spreading this everywhere

>EVE PEYSER

I hope you learned how to speak Arabic because youll be begging to go to Arabia once we're through with you

Is it that attack where about 30 men have taken hundreds of kids hostage for 3 days, fed them shit and piss and shot those trying to escape?

>Freedom fighters

That's the one.

I can confirm my rage mode is more active than ever. These leftist cunts are now attacking helpless women and children and are pissed that a FUCKING TERRORIST GROUP is DEFINED AS A TERRORIST GROUP.

This really activated my fucking almonds.

Yes.
Pic related, a well known photo from that event.

Video is down, OP. Nothing to see here, anyway. Did you guys see any new BLACKED videos? We should do a hangout, that shit is BASED! ;)

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

Yes, one in the same. The same attack were Russian Special Forces killed/gassed many of the children in their attempt to break the siege.

Yes. All of the attackers were linked to the Finsbury Park Mosque. Such a peaceful mosque, that was unfortunately the victim of an islamophobic mosque. Such a peaceful place, whose founder "hook hands" had hooks for hands because he was building a bomb....

...inside the mosque.

>thinking they're not already in the crosshairs

kek

islamophobic attack*

Are you motherfucking kidding me?

Hating one another is one thing but attacking helpless women and children who died for no other reason than being in the wrong place at the wrong time is next level of fucked.

God i wish liberals where right about trump and we could start gassing these shitskins

Uh, it's nothing sweetie.

m.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2015/12/16/about-those-protesting-isis-supporters-marching-in-dearborn-yeah-it-was-all-bullshit

Also,
>Israel
>caring about women and children

Pick one

>Feet aren't rubbing
He has higher forms

I wonder if ms eve peyser would say the same if her children were forced to eat literal muslim men shit for dinner and then shot?

Fucking degenerate shithead. Both vice and the article OP.

just tweeted this out I suggest you do the same. Show normies what disgusting pieces of shit vice are.

The Vice webpage is literally a hate site that radicalism and creates dangerous extremists.

>Group that was definitely not marching in support of terrorism came out today to definitely not march in support of terrorists who took a thousand people hostage at a fucking school

The only gas around here is the one from your ass that kills your IQ.

>Dearborn, Michigan

It's already an Islamic caliphate. Remember, this isn't France, Sweden, or Germany. This is America.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

>"Sucks to you, Europoors. American muslims are bas-"

So give me a quick rundown, bigot. I can't find this "story" any where.

Just give us rahowa already

Yeah, but you are only getting the taste of the shit you peddle around the world.

Most kids were killed by the subhuman Russians

fake

They were widows that had weapons and suicide vests under their burkas.

Well, I'm expecting you to kill them Americans.

You keep bragging that you'll kill them all as soon as they start protesting, If it doesn't happen, I guess you were just larping and wont actually be using your guns.

See

There's rape gangs that go around raping all the American Swedish women. And the cops arrest the white men trying to stop this while the Muslims stone them and spit on them.

Welcome to America. Every Western country is fucked.

>they b good boys who dindu nuffin
how can you in ANY way justify what happened?

Remember when Palestine trained children to be suicide bombers

Why do lefties support Palestine anyway

Why should depicted shias come out to defend wahabite chechen terrorists.They are at war with each other in Syria and Iraq.Fake as shit.If any they would come out and condem wahabite terrorism.

Lol even muslims in Belgium won't pull of that shit.

wait does anyone have a source for this? I cant find the fucking article

>search for the article
>no results

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this

because its fake and gay and he keeps reposting it with a proxy

The left is now literally pro massacring civilians

>"Hating one another is one thing but attacking helpless women and children who died for no other reason than being in the wrong place at the wrong time "
>israeli
is this b8?

When are we going to start holocausting all thee people

Always support browns instead of ((("""whites"""))) goy

Sup Forums sure is susceptible to fake news.

true communism has never been tried
disregard all those communist nations responsible for civilian massacres, they were stalinism or maoism or polpotism, not communism

you are fake news you abortion survivor

true islam has never been tried
disregard all those pedophilic acts and war crimes that prophet mohammed did, that was just mohammedism, not islam

Ringht wing fake news worst fake news

The article is fake and made up by a CRETIN poltard/shariablue shill to dicredit us by making people fall for a fake article

Obviously because everything is Russians' fault.

The Russians are notoriously incompetent at dealing with that kind of thing unless, not evil

You're also wrong : gas was used at the theatre incident, not the school. However they were using thermobaric weapons

Don't forget that people from MENA are counted as white in US census. Just look at Dearborn's demographic stats.
So the media will most likely try to spin this as white terrorism

You realize that's a compliment, right? As a fetus I survived a war directed at me against seemingly insurmountable odds, and you think this an insult?

>no archive

>screenshot artifacted to shit

>writing poor even by vice standards

why do retards here keep falling for this shit

>countless people before him call it fake
>calling people out for not putting two and two together though he himself didn't take the time to read

Because after the election media breakdown we can't tell satire from actual headlines anymore.
Blame people who are too lazy to do a simple google search, and not the people who have understandably low expectations of notoriously POZZED publications.

some cunt named eve peyser

pic related isn't a real article

it actually is real

WaPo literally allowed this article through

FAKE NEWS

>being a crutch on your family is a compliment
yeah ok runt of the litter, look at you trying to feel important

>this video is unavailable
Like clockwork

HEY HEY HO!

THE LEFT HAS GOT TO GO !

HEY HEY HO!

THE LEFT HAS GOT TO GO !

DEATH TO THE LEFT !

DEATH TO THE LEFT !

Having the courage to seek vengeance is a respectable character trait. They tried to abort me, of course I will come back at them with everything I've got. Though I don't have much (because they did sever both arms and a leg in the operation) my best strategy is parasitism.

u fuckin degenerate thats silly talk

I can't believe they're not trolling.

чepнoмáзыe

I wonder what he would say if he got repeatedly robbed by the same cunt over and over again lol.

SPOILERS: he would say nothing and take it like the cuck he is like those white ppl who get rapped in Sweden and don't want the Somali rapist to get deported or jailed.

Also, read this shit you faggots: nymousconservative.com/blog/

What the fuck I'm more interested in how you have no arms and only one fucking leg

The West and Russia should be allies not enemies. Look at this mess.

Whoever is funding VICE needs to rethink their priorities. This couldn't even be considered opinion news, this is just blatant propaganda.

If he is posting here with that condition he has nimble toes, that's another admirable trait right there.

The article can't be found anywhere, its (((fake news))).

No archived link or direct link.
Fake News.
1 post by ID also.

>freedom fighters
>take school kids as hostages
>bad light

EVE (((PEYSER)))

Fucking leftists need to be executed en masse

This was so painfully obviosly fake.

Top fucking kek. Is this true?

I literally believed it for a sec. Nice one OP.

Don't you have guns ? Do the cleaning.

This is like holocaust denial.

Muslims want to keep people ignorant about their plans.

Make no mistake, atrocities like the beslan massacre are part and parcel in islam. Slaughtering infidels is a sacred act.

muh oppressed

The article is fake, OP is a fag.