Intelligent people are dying out

decode.com/decode-study-shows-variants-sequence-genome-contribute-educational-attainment-negative-selection/

>people who carry sequence variations linked to higher levels of education have fewer children than average.

>As a result, variations in the sequence of the human genome correlated with more education are becoming rarer in the population over time – that is, they are under negative selection in an evolutionary sense.

No wonder, nerds are boring and no woman wants them.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
archive.is/Rcr4N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The true intelligent (i.e. the kikes) are still very much alive. In this social world the smart people are actually the dumb ones.

>higher education
>more intelligent
>paying the college jew so you can get a slave job and be a cog the rest of your life
>more intelligent

It has been shown that higher IQ people spend more time in education.

Not really most people not having kids are psuedo intellectual liberals. Their standards of education are laughable and not a sign of intelligence.
These people ape intelligence as a way of expressing elitism within their liberal communities.

>higher levels of education
this does not always correlate well with intelligence

Good fuck those dumb science bitches

well if you're intelligent there's no reason for you not to have a degree
so not all people who have a degree are intelligent but every intelligent person has a degree

>well if you're intelligent there's no reason for you not to have a degree

Not everyone wants a degree, nor does everyone have a use for one.

if you're intelligent you get a scholarship that pays twice the average wage for going to school, if you can't get that then don't delude yourself into thinking that you have "street smarts" or other autistic bullshit

Why don't intelligent people just start having sex more?

>(((education))) == intelligence

Because intelligent people have a small weewee

>if you're intelligent you get a scholarship that pays twice the average wage for going to school

Again, not everyone wants a degree, nor could everyone use one. What the hell does your statement have to do with that fact?

The most productive people don't have degrees. Employers are always moaning about how college grads are useless.
What they are saying is these grads are idiots.
Every successful person ive met has either been uneducated formally. had to work hard to make it or through genius and neither had to do with their education.

that you're talking bullshit, there's literally no reason not to get a degree when you get paid for and can finish it in a few years
sure not everyone needs a degree, welders who work 12 hours a day don't need one, but I wouldn't qualify them as intelligent either

Because they normally have something better to do for two decades than raise kids.

Always the fucking Americans saying shit like this. Guess what, fatasses, not every country is horrible like yours. If somebody in the civilized part of the world is smart, then he/she will get an education because we allow for people to do that.

Lol there's another one. Right on queue.

intelligent people have less kids and it's not hard to imagine why.

>muh productive maymays
yeah dude make car parts 50 hours a week and pat your back for being productive, you're still not anywhere near intelligent levels, you're just a middle class worker slob

Good luck maintaining this level of technology without those nerds though.

IQ is the only measure of intelligence and my IQ is already more exclusive than a post graduate degree. I dont need to put the effort in to get something else to prove im smart, particularly after identifying the entire higher education system post the ~1960s as a massive scam with a negative impact on society. Anyone with a degree they dont actually use or need is enabling the problem.

Note that im not saying there are not legitimate reasons or uses for universities, but anyone who went to college because 'thats what you do :^)' should literally (not figuratively) be shot.

Intelligent people think first about their resources, are they able to afford to raise a child, can they teach a child to be a good man. And stupid people just fuck like animals.

>there's literally no reason not to get a degree when you get paid for and can finish it in a few years
>not everyone wants a degree
>Not everyone wants a degree

How many times do I have to say it before the words stop being runes? If someone doesn't want something, even if they're offered payment for doing the thing they do not want to do, why would they agree to spend years of their life for that payment when they could pursue things they actually want?

>IQ is the only measure of intelligence
no it's not, it's a meme measure used by the military to weed out literal mouthbreathers
but just keep patting your back with your memes joe

because they're not retards, like you

>they use the term education to not be racist
yes article we know, nig nogs, spics, mudslimes reproduce like vermin

>to weed out mouthbreathers

Correct, and anyone with a lower number than me is a mouthbreather compared to my superb intellect, and any of the (few) higher than me are my betters.

Dont worry though. As long as you are at least 120 you dont have to be purged, someone has to do the menial tasks with competency.

>can't even do a degree
>someone has to do the menial tasks
the ironing

I think its more complex than that. Lots of "intelligent" people don't take care of their health because they look down on physical exercise.
How dumb is that?

i am a degree you cunt fucks

>spend loads of time and money on a degree with no guarentee of employment.
Genius

>they're not retards
>they'll waste years of their life doing something they don't want or care about for a few extra bucks while doing it.

You do realize not everyone is materialistic to the point of needing every last penny they can scrounge up through legitimate or illegitimate needs, don't you? They might actually have passions that outweigh materialistic greed. I understand this is a completely foreign concept to kikes, but it's true.

>>people who carry sequence variations linked to higher levels of education have fewer children than average.
yes

NIGGERS

You die no matter what you do in the end. Its about priorities.

Id assume you were baiting me but i honestly think youre just retarded.

Literal genius here and I left high school.

Genius sperm donation is the answer.
Humans actually want to have smart offspring. There is a huge incentive to do so.
So collecting the sperm of the best and brightest humans makes sense.
This way, the intelligent can out-breed the unintelligent, and we can cure stupidity.

I've also considered the idea of letting corporations raise children created via surrogate. Life is too short to spend it raising kids.

One problem is that going through school and ultimately getting a degree just takes a long fucking time. At least 12 years here for Abitur (used to be 13) then at least 3y for a (rather useless) Bachelors degree, 5+ for a Masters. Congrats, you are now in your early to mid twenties, haven't worked a day in your life (except for maybe a 6 month internship and some shit side job to finance your studies / life) and even if you get a job straight out college it's probably going to take about 2 years until your income is big / stable enough that you can even think about starting a family and that is assuming you already have a partner & your partner has a job, too. Speed up the whole process so you don't have to spend a third of your life in education until you can finally get that job that didn't even require a college degree 20 years ago.

Yes but as mate selection goes men and women prefer fit mates.
Numales and fat neckbeards, roastie sluts and fatties all make relationships difficult for themselves.
No matter their education.

This is a meaningless fucking study.
The human genome project was an admitted failure at the expense of millions of taxpayer dollars. It's a fucking scam.
>muh genetics
Brainlets will never learn

They wont understand. They were raised their whole life being told they were smart for following instructions, and they think that since they did what everyone told them to do, that must mean they were smart.

Honestly transhumanism, genetic engineering, or the singularity, are the only ways we are making it.

>One problem is that going through school and ultimately getting a degree just takes a long fucking time.

Exactly. Its (((almost))) as if they want people to genocide themselves, and feel smart while doing.

What correlation does education have with intelligence? Is it Intelligent, to pay tens of thousands of dollars, to have someone read a book to you?

>they were smart for following instructions

Funny that you mention that.

I was kicked out of the gifted program for doing my own thing.

I got nothing out of schooling. It was so dull and mundane. None of it was hard, just not applicable to anything my mind wanted.

Working as an electrician now as an adult is actually mentally stimulating compared to sitting down and writing.

>Intelligent people are dying out
>White people are dying out
(((coincidence)))

Well, some "more intelligent" are obsessed with their hobbies, which can be full geek-tier, so they waste all their time there and don't care about physical condition.
>You die no matter what you do in the end. Its about priorities.
Basically this.

Basically this. Sheep think reading what "professor" stein or berg told them to makes them smart.

Reality check: it's genetics you brainlet libcuck. I'm always going to be better than you, nature hates you.

Steve Jobs
The Beatles
Mark Zuckerberg

you realize that paying 100k to get: second highschool- slut party edition-
doesn't make you any smarter than anyone else right?
Ohhh, you learned a skill for a job. It's not like anybody can do thaaat. Furthermore I think it's arguable the validity of IQ tests to begin with. According to those things Asians are smarter than whites, something no one on this board is going to stand by.

By the way they have very wide variety of genetic diseases because of inbreeding.

>Well, some "more intelligent" are obsessed with their hobbies, which can be full geek-tier, so they waste all their time there and don't care about physical condition.
I'm a geek but I take a small amoint of time each day to exercise. I have the body of a greek god. Took very little effort just discipline.

>tfw no smart to have children

IQ doesn't always = Intelligence
>Asians not in danger of extinction

>Honestly transhumanism, genetic engineering, or the singularity, are the only ways we are making it.
You're simply wrong. I get this all the time. People don't want to consider sperm. I think it's because most people on here are immature. They want a sterile, clinical solution, not something that involves a substance that makes them feel uncomfortable. Well you have to overcome that feeling and look at it rationally. Sperm is an incredible organism. It can be frozen for decades, thawed out, and used to create life. One man produces 500 billion sperm cells in his lifetime. And sperm cells are the most efficient genetic modification tool there is. The solution, the key, the answer, is right there, right in front of us - sperm. It can create the future utopia we've all wanted; we've all dreamed about. It makes it all possible, and all without war and conflict, like what is found in nature.

because smart people realize life is a scam and a pyramid scheme and that it would be selfish and pointless to start the cycle of suffering all over again

Good for you. Never could get fit cause of lack of said discipline, fucked up metabolism and heart problems.

That's exactly the point I'm making

>The measure of intelligence doesn't equal intelligence.

Wat

This. Any nerd knows this is how you level up. Joke aside, takes little effort and its mostly dietary. 15 minutes HIITS a day does the trick, and exercise helps with cognition so any nerd will do it for that reason alone.

Also this also applies to women, the smarter ones do not want kids.

To be fair, with how the world is going, only lunatics want kids, let the human race die off, fuck em all.

Maybe if you took the time you would not be sufferring health issues. Besides i'm lazy. When i say discipline i mean its as simple as remembering to brush your teeth everyday.

>According to those things Asians are smarter than whites, something no one on this board is going to stand by.

On average asians are smarter than whites. Most humans are stupid, and a slightly larger percent of whites are stupid than asians. That doesnt matter so much, demographic IQ is not a measure of an individual, its a measure of what happens when you get a large group of that demographic in one place. Whites and asians can both form civilization, a large enough percentage of them are above the threshold. Other races not so much.

The smartest of the smart are beyond all of us. They live in their own minds, seperate from what we consider the real world. To them we are all insects and they are unable to even attempt to communicate their thoughts with us. Civilization is not about whos smartest, its about whos not retarded.

This is literally the only argument against my beliefs i can't reasonably refute that i have ever found. Internet or RL.

>I have the body of a Greek god

>some arbitrary test made by some guy who we're supposed to trust. A test that by the way nobody here has ever taken or even seen. Is the judge of how intelligent you are, because if there's one thing we know to be quantifiable- it's human thought. RIGHT

>if I just cum on enough womens faces the world will be better
Im okay with this

I bet leftest social science retards would complain about this the same way they complain about genetic engineering
"uh but muh hitler wanted to control genes and reproduction"

I look more like schwarznegger desu

the (((measure of intelligence)))

i took one in 7th grade, score 118. Quit school after 11th grade. Score 26 on act at 27. Slaving paycheck to paycheck. How smart am I?

well college goers and non college goers are groups of people too, therefore we're still talking about IQ tests and their validity in group assessments

asians and whites produce a similar amount by percent of smart people (only beaten out by euro jews, who use their brains to be parasites) and are significantly ahead of all other races
it's all part of that neanderthal dna, making people smarter

Thats like saying its impossible to measure how powerful a processor is.

Humans are pattern recognition machines, thats how our minds work. The better your brain is at pattern recognition the smarter you are.

So you would agree that the jews and the chinks are somewhat smatter than you.

Jesus Christ all the nihilist brainlets in this thread

Nihilism isn't intelligent
>Tfw too smart to not contribute to the downfall of civilisation as we know it
Is you if you believe nihilism is an intelligent idea
Or you just a jew

Ya scurvy scallawag! Ya be intelligent enough to pilfer the Queens ships, but do ya have a degree, do ya? No, you don't you shit spewing bilgerat!

Fuck off its just antiwhite crap and asian supremacy nonsense.

Sterilize people who don't have or aren't getting STEM degrees. Its the only way.

what about creativity? The ability to think of something that's never existed before and the reason half the shit we have exists. What's the measuring system for that?

IQ is pseudoscience, like the rest of the field of psychology.

there's a reason 71% of psychologists are women.

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals

Intellectuals, everyone

Checked. Why not archive?. archive.is/Rcr4N

But remember that eugenics would be "wrong"

Nah, those are just degenerates.

>The true intelligent (i.e. the kikes)
Can you remind me what True Intelligent invented besides usury and communism?

>well college goers and non college goers are groups of people too, therefore we're still talking about IQ tests and their validity in group assessments

The problem is that some people are too stupid to even go to college if they want to, or they are smart enough to get a scholarship but could graduate just fine if they paid for it themselves.

The data you want is this: All the people who are fully capable of graduating college, having no intellectual or economic reasons they could not. Essentially only look at people who would not go because they have decided they just didn't want to.

Take that group of people and compare the people who get a degree, and those who decide not to graduate.

My prediction is that the higher you go in IQ the larger % of dropouts/non attendees you will see.

It's about the genetic genome linked to education. Aka smart people genome. Stupid people studying womens studies and arts are not relevant here.

>Nerds r boring
>Not linking it to an explosion of births among Africans lowering the average IQ globally

overthinking too much

>what about creativity
Thats pattern recognition

Every thought you have is a result of all the input data you have accumulated in your entire life and the human minds technique for analyzing it. It does this via complex pattern recognition.

When you come up with something new what you are doing is combining patterns from other things into a new combination. The reason that art resonates with people is because it communicates to them via symbolism and themes, to recognize those and convert them into emotion your brain is analyzing the layers of patterns.