How can one

Generation be so culturally tone def and oppressive at the same time?

>inb4 if you don't like it, fix it

HEY YOU GOT ANTIFA(GS) SETTING UP SPYWARE ON PPLS COMPUTER AND STEALING.

IT WOULD BE OKAY YOU BASTARDIZE THE CONTENT

>Caitlyn Jenner is the perfect symbol for this broken, bitter, selfish, and vain generation

t. A millennial: suck my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

documentarylovers.com/film/inside-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>But m-m-my parents got divorced
Fuck You.

>2017
>generation X
>millenial

I bet you believe in horoscopes and races too.

The idea of distinct generations in a population of millions is fucking stupid

>Caitlyn Jenner is the perfect symbol for this broken, bitter, selfish, and vain generation

You mean the Boomers?
>Bruce Jenner was born on October 28, 1949 (age 67)

I believe in hard work and honesty. It's why I can't work in a corporate environnement

>gay mafia really exists

Yeah, gen x were behind it the whole time, at least the crazy stuff. Boomers were just really failed lolbertarians, gen x are the fucking cat ladies. Enough said.

Single, fat and the most action you've had is sexually harassing that poor guy ~10 years your younger. I name you gen x.

And don't think I'm not looking at you, divorced/single mother gen x, you're just as horrid as boomers for all the same reasons. Their pensions, your children and all that child support wasted on dumb shit.

>Generation be so culturally tone def and oppressive at the same time?
I kid you not, a lot of them had Soviet spies for high school teachers.

You are not intelligent if you don't notice something very strange about some millennials and gen x, they do not act normal. They are always offended and they're so nihilistic they'll blame you for running out of ice cream.

If I meant boomers I would've said boomers

>I'm too extra super special to be a Millennial
>my participation trophy says so

Honestly gen X were a breath of fresh air compared to the boomers. Big libertarian personal freedom streak built in to them and a healthy skepticism for authority from most I've meet. Gen Xers comprise most of the OG shit posters from the wild-west internet 1.0 and 2.0 days and even today they're pretty easy going but quietly diligent. Not sure what you're on about OP you sound like a boomer or millennial...

dumbest thread

Speaking as a Gen X, I think most of us will fall in line with whatever our kids decide when we get older, unlike the boomers who want it all, all the time. Just give us a little leeway to pursue our hobbies and live half-decently and you can dowhat you want.

>can't choose grebo as flag

Hahahahahaha get bent grandpa

>gen X
>libertarian
They're majority left wing you fucking cuck. They're as bad or worse than boomers. Boomers were also majority left wing but as they got older they turned more conservative. Now gen X is old as fuck and they're still lefty tards that cry about everything.

Well, after 37 years of rightist neoliberal governments it's back to left-wing social democrat governments for the next 30 odd years

>>Caitlyn Jenner is the perfect symbol for this broken, bitter, selfish, and vain generation
You're a fucking idiot, in order to fot Bruce Jenner to have won a gold medal in the 1976 olympics and be gen X he would have been 11 years old, and here is the crux of the problem...you are a generation of spoiled entitled retards who think the smart phones in their pockets make them all geniuses, you can hear millenials, sometimes right to your face, talking about how they are "the most educated generation in the history of the world" and the you make stupid factual mistakes like the one in your OP you stupid waste of sperm.

>>gen X
>>libertarian
deal with it. Who do you think got pot legalized? I seriously doubt any millenials were carrying petitions around to get initiatives on ballots during the late 80's early 2000's? Libertarian oriented generation X drops out who were tired of being fucked with over a plant. I'm sure millenials will take credit for it, like they try to with everything.

you mean anti-murica security device

This generation literally caused the 08 crash.

>what is home loan debt!
Yeah, that's gen x.

They actually thought the system could only ever help them, to be fair the other stuff going on didn't help.

So many idiots...and the thing is...it's not going too stop...with overpopulation education isn't about learning it's about obedience indoctrination, to take it up the ass with a smile, and millenials are the post 9/11 prototype of dumbed down common core google knowledge. The eternal pain of eternal September continues eternally.

There is nothing wrong with overpopulation if you can house them, spread them, provide for them and clean up after them, which isn't easy if they're an imported population of a culture that have problems with any of the aforementioned.

documentarylovers.com/film/inside-job/

here ya go. Not that I think you lazy minded know it alls would actually invest 2 hours learning something you are convinced you already know. Typical.

You need to figure out what Tavistock has been up to for the last century or so.

Wait...

What does sixth gear do?

Gives you a blow job while you coast at 75 mph.

Report phonethreads
Hide phonethreads
Sage phonethreads
Do not respond to phonethreads

Honestly genXs just got caught in the tide. Boomers sold out the west (and still are), genX got fucked and spent all their efforts trying to get a foothold and keep up. Nobody knew it would get this bad. Every year we played by the rules and lost ground.

Now everything is out in the open for genZ. Can't play by the rules anymore. Those rules are meant to end you