RageAfterStorm - Alison is in Untersuchungshaft

i am making this really quick, im a friend of hers, i was at her house after she was reported by people to the local authorities here in the kanton basel, she was just transported by the police to be held in untersuchungshaft and might actually be jailed for the videos she made due to several laws. she told me to put an update out so i just thought id write it here.

if i have any news ill write, so far it seems her phone is off as the whatsapp messages im sending only have one grey check instead of two.

Other urls found in this thread:

rootbocks.com.
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/tristan-rettke-tenn-student-who-wore-gorilla-mask-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Snapchat radicalized adam Lanza

Reddit helped turn him into a shooter

can you steal a used pair of her underpants for me please?

Interesting troll

any proofs?

Who's rageafterstorm and why should i care about this slut

post nudes

Good.

Stupid girl should have known better

Only animals wear nose rings.

basel is full of arabs turks and africans get a hold of yourself

That's what happens when you try to act all "look at me I have free speech like a BIG STONK American!" with that faggy communist swedish government and metric system of yours

>Le rightwing cutie youtuber
>Makes Sup Forums wet dream 'race is real' video
>YT "right wing sceptic community" (trendy cuckservatives) bitch about her and expose themselves for the trendhopping sjws they are claiming race isnt real and shes a nazi
>Girl deletes all social media

When did this happen?

when will israel eradicate the sand niggers shlomo?

I thought she was an Anglo. Post Proofs of Freundschaft

i asked her if i can photograph the nameplate on the doorbell, waiting for an answer of hers
im from bärn, no worries

It's impossible. Swiss is civilised. However post tits and stay.

She went inverse-SJW.

SJWs are FOR group identity.

We are for individual rights.

Learn the lesson.

Related

Libertarians belong on Facebook, my man

I need to BREED her

what are you talking about goy, RageAfterStorm does not exist, RageAfterStorm never existed, RageAfterStorm in an unperson.

Based

>talk about race realism
>get jailed by best germans

What have you done, polcuck , besides autistically smashing your cum crusted keyboard?

>fascism is bad
Is that really Sup Forums?

Thats what we do mahmud. Do you have a problem?

What laws did she break?

Attention whores never prosper.

fugg i wanted to impregnate her and become swiss

What the actual fuck... I thought things were fine in Switzerland? Explain yourself my alphorn blowing friend.

Tell her to stay strong maybe you can set up a defense fund for her on rootbocks.com.

relax white knight, we still don't even know if this guy is a troll yet

speaking incorrectly

Talking while white in Germany

I heard that the govt arrested her a few days ago plus people would obviously need proof before hand.

Well up until yesterday her youtube account and all social media channels were still up. Its all gone, so something must've happened.

S

That is so (((kind))) of you, want to send me the IBAN so I can donate?

>white supremacist
>nose ring

just an attention whore

Idiot shoulda known she was breaking the law.. The commotion this will cause might actually be good for her however.

You should go back

Just so you know, OP is obviously larping. She said she was going to delete all of her videos because she was about to go full alt right and wanted to disconnect herself from her previous style

This, honestly.
Can't ever trust a nose ring.

>can you steal a used pair of her underpants for me please?

>youtube faggotry

Hopefully she get's hanged.

Make sure to send the rest of the alt-right shit there too.

Not riding refugee dong

most of here videos are here

cheekyvideos.net.net

I hope she gets hanged along with everyone who can't into apostrophes

This

e-celeb bullshit

sage

Well she DID delete her videos a while ago, but now the whole channel + twitter acc are just gone without a notice

Here's the deal, No nude, No care.

But I think OP is just using that as an opportunity to troll.

F

that's the attitude

THIS IS GOOD. She is a cancerous person. Spamming her gore and mass reporting her might have worked.

BTW evidence of her sick ideology is still here
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc

"SAVE MUH RACE WAHH WHITE POWER"
literally White BLM

kys stormfaggots

Until we have any sort of proof, that is the most logical way to take it yep.

can she get conjugal visits?

>We're saving the internet!!

Go fuck your sister degenerate.

how was your vacation?

You can't report the truth

>Denn die Größe eines Mannes liebe Heuchlergemeinde,
richtet sich immer nach der Zahl seiner Feinde.

>Goes to jail for suggesting a boycott of Israel
>Goes to jail for buying a campaign ad
>Goes to jail for taunting black lives matter protesters with banana
>thinks he has free speech

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/tristan-rettke-tenn-student-who-wore-gorilla-mask-/

lol

this 19 yr old hussy has more street cred than 99.9% of Sup Forums now

lurking for proofs

Good fucking luck with your abstract concepts like "muh liberty muh freedom" without white people

Any sauce?

I'm sure the ancap utopia will spring up in Africa any minute now

can't count above 5 999 999

C'mon man. It's a valid request

So is nobody going to point out how this cunt shilled her videos here day and night for like a month nonstop? She literally just used a dozen sockpuppet proxies to create threads and spam her shit like fucking product placement in a capeshit movie. "Hey, have you guys seen rageafterstorm's new video? You should watch rageafterstorm's video now, here's the link, go watch rageafterstorm's video!"
This cunt is the most artificially viral rightwing mediaperson yet, and that's really fuckin saying something.

tl;dr this cuntmuffin psyoped you faggots HARD

I despise the YT 'right wing' community but I do believe it's these kinds of ideas that deserve support. Clearly if even the "open minded free speech" crowd bullies these topics off of Youtube there's a long way to go to win the culture war.

That's right fellow 'pede! I want all the based black men I can handle (and I can handle A LOT). Freedom and Trumperty for all!

he literally has jewish blood.

>Kanton Basel
hehe

I'm going to point out that you suffer from paranoia.

They don't care. You have no idea what Sup Forums really is, do you.

>"anti SJW"
>acts like an SJW
rly boggles the ol noggin

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Topkek

sleep tight barron

Coming soon, to a city in Canada!

Yeah, go on, keep trying to build that artificial consensus.
You have no idea what Sup Forums used to be. It was always a shithole, but it used to be less so; and attention whores like rage and co. used to be rightfully shamed and called out.

phat nigger

you guys are bad at this.

>Hehe we're going after yada yada blah blah we're winning hehe xd

Do these faggots think that this will actually do anything other than give legitimacy and martyrdom to the people that they're shutting down?

Do they actually think they can turn the tide when the water has already rushed out from shore?

kek, she's probably gonna be jailed, over here you can get jailed for denying the holocaust. i got questioned a few years ago after i called my then college headmaster a kike whore

fucking laffd

>paranoia

Are you denying that the same fucking thread was posted about rageafterstorm hourly for weeks? Because if you've been here longer than a few days you've undoubtedly seen stuff like
>check out this new video rageafterstorm just uploaded! Rageafterstorm is absolutely /ourgirl/ so go watch rageafterstorm's new video!!!1!

i posted them all to expose her fucking vile racism, fuck off retard

Fuck off already you giant lolcow

OP, the good people of /pol are waiting for some sauce. But most importantly some nudes

Every time you post from now on

Any time someone says to post gore, you know that they are pretending to be "oldfags" or they are fucking shills.

Go away you fucking shill.