Liberal Programming

She used to be hot. What the he'll happened to her in four years of college that turned her into a total dyke?

>she

NBC did this to her

>cocaine makes you gay

All I see is a man with long hair.

Stopped giving a fuck

Look into it

Bro you cannot deny that blonde Rachel is hot.

Is that hot for Americans ?

God damn

>>jew
>>hot
Kys.
Jews aren't for breeding.
Jscreen.com

How the fuck does she look more like a man when she tries to appear feminine?

This is what happens when society ratifies "alternative lifestyles". It was not acceptable to be an open sodomite in the 1980s, although things were already going in that direction. It is today, so the perverts and freaks make no attempt to hide their wickedness and engage in it completely unfettered and without shame.

That was, what, the 80s? She was still in the close then I'm assuming.

>women get older and cut their hair
it's the jews, duh

What is wrong with people being who they really are? Maybe you should stop being so concerned about what other people are doing.

Hot? She looks like a dude
Fag

when the fuck did fabio turn into a (((woman)))?

>Maybe you should stop being so concerned about what other people are doing.
We tried that and now society is collapsing around us.

Sorry she's not wearing a hijab, Pierre

thick neck for a woman.

Yes bro, yes I can.

She looks a lot better on the second picture, what the fuck is wrong with you OP?

pic related is Hot in France, notice how she didn't fuck up her hair

Man

how the fuck did she get the kike nose tho?????

i'm pretty sure preferring short hair on women is a mental illness at this point
homosexuality or something

Disgusting.

Lokks like a jew to be honest

You see, this argument would make sense if it were actually true that they aren't hurting anybody with their actions. The fact is, children are being hurt by them, emotionally or otherwise. The fact is, they don't get a shit whether or not children are being hurt by them. The fact is that this makes them selfish at best and loathsome, decadent, hedonistic scum at worst.

LOUISE BOURGOIN ?????? ARRETE UN PEU PUTAITNEZITNZENTEZINTZET

/Thread

>generic spray-tan blond bitch
>short brown haired qt

>she
>hot

Looks like a man with a blonde wig

>That's TOTALLY NOT PC BRUH!

>Nigger lips, chink eyes
No thx khaled

At least show your real flag faggot

Fabio had a sex change?

Who's this young-ish lady? Already cummed once on this pic, what's her name?

Clearly, getting older makes you more liberal.

She looks like what would happen if Eli swapped Peyton's bottle of HGH for a bottle of oestrogen.

Peyton is more attractive than Madcow already, he doesn't even need the estrogen.

Uhhhh left is not hot. Left looks higher testosterone than right.

Maddow is a CIA agent, the CIA is full of liberals, the Queen of Feminism Gloria Steinem worked for the CIA and Squad she was surprised in how liberal it is.

Sarah Silverman, she's a jew that jokes about how she would have killed Jesus.

how did we go from this

It wasn't socially acceptable to be a dyke in the late 80's / early 90's so she had to look like a normal female for a while until her parents finished paying for college.

though not to my liking :P.... but definelty the before picture on the right is puuurrtier... and more feminin.... yay feminism....pause...... or maybe not.... :P (me confused).... another explame of this would be that "moldylock" antifa girl.... she looked like the nice girl next door......then... bam.... the sorcerer has turned her into the not so nice girl next door....

to this

to this

>looked like a man in drag then
>looks like a woman pretending to be a man now

to this

Looks better than her wife

>She used to be hot
Of you think that's "hot" you need to sort out your standards

Before/after liberal college thread?

Before/after liberal college thread.

>What the hell happened to her in four years of college that turned her into a total dyke?
That four years of college is what happened that turned her into a total dyke.

all part of the plan of turning all that is natural and beautiful into something that is the opposite and hideous...thus toxic to the soul.... look around... the so called modern arts.... and architecture........it is not by chance... it is all by design.... to nastify and make everything artificial.... fake.... plastic..... yuck.... and not to mention the physio/psycholocial effect that will have on people..... destroy all that is natural... natural rhytme... universal pattern.....seem like a perfect environement for AI and not air breathing human being......

She looks like crap either way