Write a Letter to Russia

I wrote a letter to the Russian consulate, which read:
Open Letter of Nikita Sadkov
Pathetic Russian pigs, I demand that you immediately stop the legal proceedings in criminal case No. 11702450031000023 against Nikita Sadkov, which was fabricated by your organized criminal gang - the Russian Federation, for I have every right to desecrate the flag of your defective country, piss on your memorials of military glory, as well as consolidate people in the fight against your parasitic Moscow empire centered in the Kremlin. There is nothing wrong with inciting hatred towards Russia and Russians. Everyone hates you, Russian bastards. - With disrespect, Nikita Sadkov.

Other urls found in this thread:

khrcph.com.ua/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Write letter to Russia.
Dear Russia,

Q

Sincerly,
user

> tfw russian
Feels bad man.

Lol, I have got the official reply from the Russian consulate! They insulted me by calling crazy and redirecting to khrcph.com.ua/

Boorishness = Russian diplomacy in a nutshell.

вceм пoхyй

suck hui, Ivan.

>Boorishness = Russian diplomacy in a nutshell

> Begins his letter with "Pathetic Russian pigs"

I guess that makes sense considering Ukrainians are Russian

I'm not Ukrainian, but a refugee from Russia, hiding in Ukraine from persecution by Russians, after my Internet posts.

>I wrote a letter to the Russian consulate, which read:
>Open Letter of Nikita Sadkov
>Pathetic Russian pigs, I demand that you immediately stop the legal proceedings in criminal case No. 11702450031000023 against Nikita Sadkov, which was fabricated by your organized criminal gang - the Russian Federation, for I have every right to desecrate the flag of your defective country, piss on your memorials of military glory, as well as consolidate people in the fight against your parasitic Moscow empire centered in the Kremlin. There is nothing wrong with inciting hatred towards Russia and Russians. Everyone hates you, Russian bastards. - With disrespect, Nikita Sadkov.

Jesus, shut up. You dont want to be a cucked european. Go back to the russian Brothers and closed the border for muslims and blacks. For you there are only sjw, mudslims, niggers and dirty toilets to clean, here

>efugee from Russia
your ethnicity?

I'm a human being. Although I had Jewish, Ukrainian and Asian ancestors.

>Jewish, "ukranian" and Asian ancestors
>Human being

Pick one,

So what is your point of all this ? What do you wish to accomplish ?

Gonna write one to the Russian Embassy saying "Dear Russia please get rid of the non-country Ukraine thanks."

>yfw
The Ukraine is not a real country and you need a helicopter ride btw.

I wish to put Russia into its place. Russians must be humiliated and all sacred Russian monuments must be desecrated.

Racism will get your nowhere. The only subhumans on Earth are Russians.

Dear Russia

Gib Karjala, vanya

t. Tšuhna

>What do you wish to accomplish ?
to grab as much of (you)'s as he can to numb that butthurt, come on

>human beeing
>jewish
uhm.. no

do you know the origins of vampires comes from your country? by jews kidnapping young children for the bloodsacrifice to moloch?

shoo, shoo.

>Nikita
Russain first name
>Sadkov
Russain last name

Why all these russian speaking maloroses are so pathetic?

Just google him. He is another insane asylum patient who thought it would be a clever idea to run to Ukraine.

He is famous for killing a rooster, burning a hamster alive and pissing on a WWII monument on camera, and being a politically active idiot all around and a lolcow of all runet.

Fuck off kike