You're gonna let this slide

They shut it down and you guys aren't going to do anything about it are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeaX3TzQJP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwVo9bDhvY
m.youtube.com/channel/UC2IGeCGDxp9pzEd24GWFllQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Murdoch chan is sucking bbc for shekels now.

we have to use this to get it seen by 10x as many people

'they didn't want you to see this' is a powerful technique

WHAT ?
fuck I have been living under a rock for 2 months, is Murdoch Murdoch definitely gone or are they planning something ?
Shit they were the best...

When did this happen???

yeah basically, the whole channel was a way to bank on Sup Forums autist, i honestly dont give a fuck about them and their shitty cringe animations

deletethis

>banking

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Also Rageafterstorm supposedly deleted her vids in order to come back with a rebranding, but I'm getting the feeling shits just getting (((redacted))) left and right

They only made their videos private AFAIK after being mass-flagged by the good goyim at /leftypol/. They should be back eventually.
Actually it's pretty funny that by doing this those commies just help out the same kikes they're claiming to fight. Such a retarded ideology

Lotsa fashwave channels recently got shoah'd too

Black Pigeon already attacked their actions in his new video.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeaX3TzQJP8

It's down. As in shut down. Same group that is shutting them all down.

They got shut down by /leftypol/

This is correct, the videos have gone private. They haven't been Shoah'd, yet

So they finally Shoah'd our boys.

>host contest on another persons server, thereby losing control of the hosting and the content
>hosting and content that you have no control over does something you don't want
>"OH NO THIS IS SO UNFAIR"

Host your content on your own server if you're worried about not having control.

MM will have to find a new home. I remember there was a poll where they were the second most popular show on Sup Forums after varg but nobody really seems to care that much. sad.
They honestly should do their own crowdfunding like Lauren did after her patreon got shoad. I dont want my clicks for them going to jewtube anyway. Vimeo seems to have an option that would fit the bill for them. the longest video they have, TLSOIW AND/TRRPB was under 500mb. which is covered by their unlimited free plan.

It is. They haven't gotten better at internetting, they just mass flag. Sad really.

It has to be on youtube. Running to safe spaces will do nothing.

>inb4 pol is a safe space.

If only there was a way you could ensure that people wont exploit site features you have no control over.

Oh, yeah, there is. Put your hand in your pocket and shell out for your own site and hosting.

Shut the fuck up retard.

>It has to be on youtube

Do it doesn't. If you tie yourself to something you have no control over and is hostile to your views then you've already crippled yourself.

BlackPigeon is so outrageously blackpilled I don't know if I can stand watching his videos anymore.

>put something on someone else's site
>people don't want it there and it gets removed

>put something on your own site
>people don't want it there and it stays because it's your site

Except nobody goes to the literal who sites and normies won't watch it if it's on a literal who site.
It has to be on youtube to reach an audience.

>Englishman OK with draconian censorship
makes sense desu

>put something on your site
>nobody goes there and it's all for nothing

I honestly think its funny that leftypol has been humiliated and mocked so thoroughly that they are trying to wage a war on us through mass reporting cartoons on youtube

>Except nobody goes to the literal who sites and normies won't watch it if it's on a literal who site.
this is what needs to change
JewTube is not going to be a viable platform for long, it's owned by Google and they hate us.

You just gotta take it as it comes, he may think theirs no way for recovery however i think nothing is set in stone yet for everything. He makes good informative content that reminds us of the current state of things.

Sweden is still doomed though.

>having only 5 accounts

It's called a reasonable standard.

YouTube is the government? Which government? Surely YouTube has the right to host whatever content it likes, just like a bakery can refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding, right?

Word spreads. Post the link here, just like people post YouTube links here. If you tie your success to the charity of the enemy you've already lost.

That's why you spread the link around on like-minded forums and boards.

If you think hosting is the most valuable part of youtube you sir are retarded.

This is the point I'm making. Do you think Greg Johnson goes to bed at night worrying that counter-currents.com is going to get axed? I doubt Vox Day is all that concerned either. Richard Spencer probably feels pretty secure with altright.com.

And if you are against a million personal sites then you should be advocating a central platform for our ideas that WE control.

Control is the most important thing.

>You just gotta take it as it comes
that's the problem user, it's all too fucked. i was listening to a podcast between Sam Harris and Douglas Murray earlier while I sat in the city, Murray was talking about Rotherham and Oxfordshire and all the gang rapes. Then I looked up and noticed a little "Refugees Welcome" sticker sitting on a light nearby. and that my city now feels majority non-white, and it's only getting worse. it's all too fucked.

good grief you're a faggot, I didn't say they were the government, or that they didn't have the right to remove whatever content that they want, or that we should create legislation that prevents it. i only think it's a serious problem if by far the biggest video hosting website is owned by radical leftwing ideologues.
>then create your own website
we'll have to at some point

So, what is the most valuable part of YouTube if not the videos? Are you saying that a channel would do well if it had nothing on it? What do you think people do with YouTube? They host videos on it.

>youtube has the right to host whatever content it likes

No. It doesn't. It consistently hosts videos that violate it's term of service as well as its responsibility to its consumer. Freedom of association is long dead in this country. One standard across the board.

being as though /leftypol/ and paid reddit fags raided us yesterday Im sure they are going to hut down them again.....

The popularity of the site you massive fucking faggot.

It will reach the great breaking point watershed moment, where it will finally come to a head and people are gonna break into conflict, you just gotta be ready for the day that happens.

>i only think it's a serious problem if by far the biggest video hosting website is owned by radical leftwing ideologues.
I know. That's what I'm saying. Plus you can be pro-Free Speech as much as you like, but if your enemy believes in shouting you down you're not going to get very far.

Also, things are not going to get better at the ballot box. People are far too comfortable and have ar too much dopamine stimulation to ever want to approach the hard reality. The normies are swimming in the stuff, bouncing from smartphone app, to smartphone app, to drunken friday night, to dumbed-down media entertainment... All the while people are comfortable they will never see reality.

>That's why you spread the link around on like-minded forums and boards.

Those things that died as the entire internet was centralized into a few large websites?

Look, I like Murdoch Murdoch, but this is like the 10th thread on this, and there hasn't been a good Sup Forums thread in like two weeks.

And all that popularity is worth nothing if you can't get your shit on it in the first place.

>No. It doesn't.
Yes it does.

> It consistently hosts videos that violate it's term of service as well as its responsibility to its consumer.
The consumer is the ad companies Google sells personal data and space to.

This is a combined effort. neo-autists and leftypol are in it together.

No you fool! It's the fact that it's on youtube at all. Hosting is fucking dirt cheap. 5 billion videos are watched on youtube everyday, it's that traffic that makes it such a valuable place for content creators, not that fact that you can host videos on it (something you can do on literally thousands of other sites). THINK!

Then go make a solid thread, mate. It's free.

But you can, MM has been on YT for a long time, as have been other right wing youtubers.
Why would you not start by using the most popular site that can reach the biggest audience.
If you host your shit on literal who websites that nobody visits you're not going to build an audience.

YouTube is where you gotta put your shit if you want people to see it, period.

i don't believe in some future outbreak of race war. it's possible sure but it's not some certainty we can bank on, or something that's even desirable. it's not happening in South Africa, and the Argentinians never saved their country before it was too late. expecting the meekest, weakest and richest race on the planet right now to jump into war any time remotely soon is absurd.

by the time the west pulls its head out of its ass, if it ever does, it'll be too late. only redneck Americans have a hope because they'll never give up their gunz. europeans and australians are defenseless and will be absolute minorities in their countries by the time they realise what has happened.

>Also, things are not going to get better at the ballot box
i agree, politics is a circus.

That we have no control over. So we have to think about this in a different way. Rely on spreading through word-of-mouth to receptive people, bring back a web ring-like concept maybe, rely on an ability for things to be copied and spread around quickly.

We need to start thinking less in terms of mainstream meteor and more in terms of samizdat.

Murdoch Murdoch has been the only series I've been watching and now you're saying (((they))) are taking away my entertainment aswell?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are you doing about it besides shitposting this youtuber shit all day?

Its not that its gonna be a race war, its gonna be a war of ideology, you are likely gonna see the culture clashes in Europe break into war.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwVo9bDhvY

In the US you are likely to see the Union crumble and states balkanize before you see the communist US that the left has been trying for, the Union will likely survive by the strong influence of those who are trying to retain the American lifestyle.

I can't say for sure about the fates of Canada and Australia.

>*deletes your video/channel*
>Nothing personell, kid.

Audience means nothing if you can't actually keep control of your content.

Then you've already conceded defeat, since your relying on your enemy's charity for victory.

We have to start thinking about this another way. There was no website for the Anarchist's Cookbook, but that shit ended up on every BBS in the world.

is she though

Of course not, blacks don't have any shekels.

Just gonna leave a link here to a nice guy.
m.youtube.com/channel/UC2IGeCGDxp9pzEd24GWFllQ

Your content means nothing if you don't have an audience.

>its gonna be a war of ideology
i hope not, ideologies are weak. political beliefs won't defeat religious beliefs, it ought to be a war of blood, soil and faith. a territorial war for survival, for family and nation, with sufficient religious zealotry to tolerate it.

the US is the only place that i can imagine having any hope, as you have a culture of distrust for the government and for dictatorship, for independence and guns. this doesn't exist anywhere else in the west, Australia is isolated and completely cucked, if America balkanises we're doomed. unless China has another of it's fairly frequent collapses, we'll be a Mandarin speaking satellite in no time. either that or some future Indonesian muzzy invasion is probable.

the best thing Europeans could hope for is some kind of rise of an age of tyrants, although even that will just lead to mass graves and the boot stomping on the face of everyone living under it, but i'd prefer a European boot to a sandal.

the rich ones do

This

No.fucking.platform

Wow. This shithole is unredeemable right now. Did you faggots really raid the wrong board? Fucking newfags.

The ideas of what make Western civilization are strong enough for a grand war to be fought, thats why the Euro media does everything it can to avoid having the local population be unaware of the impact the muzzies are causing. As more become aware and see what they are losing you are likely to see violence, what will be interesting to see is when the violence becomes state sponsored.

Its not shut down. Murdoch Murdoch just set their page to private to wait out their latest Community Guidelines Strike. 3 in 3 months and youre gone forever.

However it was /Leftypol/ on Cripplechan that gave them their last strike

>avoid having the local population be unaware of the impact the muzzies are causing.
Sorry i mean "avoid having the local population be aware of the impact the muzzies are causing."

No doubt in my mind that we are gonna see Europe fall into tyranny soon though.

youve made 200 threads on Sup Forums about your 10 year old shit being canned nigger.
get a fucking job, nobody's gonna pay for your degeneracy

So, there's still hope?

And your audience means nothing if you have no content.

Why should I care about some cringeworthy e-celebs?

Yeah, but probably will be a while. At least a month, depending on when they got their first strike (2 months ago I think). They would want to wait out this mass-flagging trend too.

Very difficult to come back from a ban. My channel was banned on false grounds and it took me 2 and a half weeks to get it back, and dozens of emails and appealls.

Well, they'll get to keep the audience they've already built up but it will be a hell of allot harder to get new viewers. Their popularity needs to continue to grow or it won't be worth their time to keep making episodes and improve the show, and /leftypol/ just took a big steaming, wet shit all over that, at least for the time being. Seriously, fuck /leftypol/. They're petty douches to raid an innocent cartoon channel, and they can suck my balls. Murdoch Murdoch did nothing wrong!

>The ideas of what make Western civilization
what even are those anymore? everything's been deconstructed to the point of being meaningless. Europeans seem philosophically and existentially exhausted, and unwilling to enter another war after the horrors of world war one and two. it's as if those experiences passed on a trauma through our genetics, and made us afraid of total war. but we're appeasing our way into extinction. i don't see this being fixed before it's too late in Europe. if 1400 underage girls being gang raped and tortured by Pakis in Rotherham for decades didn't wake England up, nothing will. it took centuries of Muslim pirates enslaving off the coasts of Europe, and centuries of Christian lands being conquered before a crusade was finally called. call me pessimistic but i don't see anything in our generation, or the younger two generations that speaks of us being capable of fixing this and rejuvenating our civilisation. we're lazy, entitled and weak, and the decline is rapidly accelerating.

your trips bode well
the user's right, Murdoch wasn't shoah'd, he hid the channel before it get deleted. it's all still there waiting to be made public again.

left wingers only ban nazi shit when theyre not in power ie right now.
thats why youre seeing mass bans only recently

Youtube is a privately owned company, not a public space or a public square, I thought you gadsen fags acknowledge that you cannot just shitpost on someone elses private property?

To me the ideas of Western Civilization are rule of law and to a degree (i am biased on what i think of to be since i am a burger) what a lot of the American belief of what the West is.

As far as the fate of Europe it depends on what the few resilient states do, it may very well be the states like Poland, Hungary, even Austria that want to avoid whats hitting Europe. They could very well be the ideal vector to which other Euro countries can save themselves, i partially hope that Macron goes full monarchist and deals that death blow to the EU that would give the Euro countries the autonomy to send the muzzies packing.

When a private company owns a public forum perhaps they should by law be required to uphold the law in that forum as if it were a public place.

The Free Market doesnt seem to be working right now

And that means nothing if you don't control the content. I say this again, the Anarchist's Cookbook (and many other text files) were spread to everyone with a modem for years.We need to start thinking more in terms of spreading the media, and not just linking it.

>holocaust denial banned across europe
>teaching your dog to react to nazi terms banned
>right-wingers banned from campuses
>anything that doesn't have 50% women and 50% blacks and 50% trans and 50% gays simultaneously is boycotted until changed

but it's a """"public"""" forum insofar the owner agrees it to be - the owner sets the rules of what happens on his property - lolbertarianism 101.

What "law"? Who will enforce this law? The government? I though Paultards were proud ancaps who believed taxation and government coercion is bad?

No country that is comfortable and rich will sacrifice that, even to save itself. Look up r/K selection and the effect dopamine has on that.

This is why we need to reformat around SPREADING media and ideas, instead of merely linking to it. More people read pamphlets and samizdat than heard the town crier, if they made themselves spreadable.

Sup Forumstards are not all libertarian purists.

Yes I believe that should political censorship continue on platforms such as youtube, facebook, twitter, then the companies be fined.

Thats the thing though, those countries are becoming both uncomfortable and losing hemorrhaging their wealth as this continues forward, if the EU were to disintegrate it would be just enough to make protectionist action take place.

>Macron goes full monarchist
France hasn't had a king in 150 years.

We know that you smug asshole. It's still fucking bullshit.

I just hope they keep working on the show. What you're talking about sounds like some kind of decentralized media platform, switch would be sweet.

I know, i can still hope the very unlikely happens.

What the actual fuck? I love Murdoch Murdoch, they produced some amazing stuff, even though they had no ads put on their videos, no patreon after it got shut down. It was purely out of love for the white race.
I hope it comes back soon

And it has to happen fast. The immigrants and being bribed into silence through gibs(the natives are pacified with entertainment), if those gibs were to end we'd see masses of violence, and then a push-back would occur because the entire system has crumbled.

Having a smaller car is not discomfort. Having to put on a second jumper in winter because there's no heating is discomfort.

The web as a platform, and the major sites themselves, are not on our side. Unless we accept that we wont get anywhere, because we're making ourselves reliant on the enemy.

Lets hope the EU finally crumbles, i really hope either Italy of France can deal that death blow.

real communists no longer exist, there are only oppositions to other movements without doing anything for their own or following their own ideals, like this meme spouting It's sad, because about twenty years ago in my small city there was a strong communist domination and I was also communist.
Today I'm glad Europe is the future and it's not communist.

If you're still watching YouTube after all it has done, you're part of the problem.