So am I the crazy one or my mother?

This is not a really political topic however, a good reflection of the development of our current society especially the mainstream Influence of the current lefty values

So, yesterday my mom made me some weird vegan fruit shake. she to told me to drink it but I told her I don't want it, and she respond with a very childish tantrum saying "fine then I'll never make anything for you, for life you hear that!" Quite frankly that shock me, because never in my life she ever goes off for something so small and stupid.

Now you'll be thinking well chap that was just one case scenario, well you may be right, But she's developing a passive aggressive behavior for quite some time. For almost two y ears in matter of fact. In fact I'll wake up and she would just be made at me for no reason. Now I'll be thinking maybe she just wants me out of the house. Actually no, I'm moving out in 7 months and she wants me to stay.

One thing I've notice is her new position in religion now she was once Catholic born and raised in Poland, however her childhood in Christianity was alcohol abuse from priests and villagers. She develop this idea of the "New Age" religion you know that stupid movement in the 1970's full of hippies and third eyes and horoscopes.

As a skeptic I generally don't believe in this stuff but don't really have problem with it as long you keep it secular and not call it science. However that's not the case with my mother she says "its the fact and Science" and the Ideology of "peace" this may not see as a bad thing since peace is good, right? Well for my mother always trying to make peace and perfection of it generally did not make here happy but more stressed instead of just accepting things and more on, she wants to solve everyone's problems without considering the factors.

I'll think my mom does have a metal health problem coming to play of her rough childhood with an alcoholic father living in communist Poland, as well confusion of religion.

Is she single or still married?

Married

What does your father think of the situation?

Stefan pls go

He is too busy with work to really care, but they do get constant fights mainly because they hitting their mid life crisis

Is your father also from Poland or is he US?

Yeah if people with abusive childhoods don't completely self destruct when they become teenagers / young adults, the unresolved issues catch up with them later on even after managing to have a relatively stable life.

She needs therapy maybe.

he is an American

Well, that's your answer. Some people go crazy after living too long. It makes sense, since humans only lived until 40 up intil a few hundred years ago.

By the way, you can quite posts by clicking on the post numbers.

Your mum sounds like a right bitch

You sure she's not going through menopause?

Does she have any friends?

How do they act?

Is she on medication?

SSRI anti depressants maybe?

>I'll think my mom does have a metal health problem
It's called womanhood. She no longer gets the attention from she did when she was 8. She's lost her value as a sexual object and is resentful about it. Most women go through this, something akin to a mid-life crisis.

she does not have any friends at least in America
you can think my dad for that by telling her not trust people

So they both have trust issues then?

getting off them

How old is she? Maybe her cunt started to dry up and she is going through that natural process of random madness fuckery.

Well that'll be the cause then.

Go and read up about it, people go crazy during the time they are getting of them, can take years to stabilise again after stopping.

>So, yesterday my mom made me some weird vegan fruit shake. she to told me to drink it but I told her I don't want it, and she respond with a very childish tantrum saying "fine then I'll never make anything for you, for life you hear that!" Quite frankly that shock me, because never in my life she ever goes off for something so small and stupid.
You invalidated her existence. Man up and drink the fucking fruit shake.

>Now you'll be thinking well chap that was just one case scenario, well you may be right, But she's developing a passive aggressive behavior for quite some time. For almost two y ears in matter of fact. In fact I'll wake up and she would just be made at me for no reason. Now I'll be thinking maybe she just wants me out of the house. Actually no, I'm moving out in 7 months and she wants me to stay.
She's mad because the main chapter of her life is ending and you don't give a fuck.

>As a skeptic
Almost stopped reading, grow up.
>I generally don't believe in this stuff but don't really have problem with it as long you keep it secular and not call it science. However that's not the case with my mother she says "its the fact and Science" and the Ideology of "peace" this may not see as a bad thing since peace is good, right? Well for my mother always trying to make peace and perfection of it generally did not make here happy but more stressed instead of just accepting things and more on, she wants to solve everyone's problems without considering the factors.
This is pretty common for children of alcoholics. They are trying to seek validation by serving other people and they really don't care about themselves. It's sad.

>I'll think my mom does have a metal health problem coming to play of her rough childhood with an alcoholic father living in communist Poland, as well confusion of religion.
Read adult children of alcoholics. Her childhood was probably worse than having been served free fruit shakes.

My Dad has trust issues mainly because back in 2011 a local news slander his name his business,

DON'T DRINK THAT FRUIT SHAKE

how long was she on? Why did she decide to get off them?

Is she on fluoxetine?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she had Munchausen syndrome by proxy - look it up.

I think she needs to get out of the house more.
Having odd beliefs might also be an attention seeking strategy, since most people treat older women like they don't exist.

Dude she's just nervous. All she wants is a bit of attention. Middleagecrisis is like becoming a teen all over again.

she never specify what kind off of pill also she wants to get off them because it does not work for her anymore

You're both retarded. You're not asking who's in the right. You're just asking whom is less retarded.

How old are you?
Do you have any other siblings or are you her only child?

You sound like a typical egoist unable to see things from another persons perspective.

Me: 18
Brother: 16 and takes LSD
Sister: 12 and get indoctrinated by my brother and my mom

You should try and find out.
Fluoxetine is known to make people aggressive, (especially if they aren't weaned off correctly)

If this is what she's on then that's part of your answer right there. Also, Why did she get on them in the first place?

Where's your dad?

You're her oldest and planning on moving out soon? She's worried about you not needing her anymore.

Oh I look at other perspectives, a lot, but I also ask a lot of questions. If I was an egoist I would have not be this post in the first place

Does she know about the LSD? Don't tell me she supports it with hippie ideas....

still living in the same roof

What's his opinion on her behavior?

LSD is great, 16 is too young though.

At first she was like, Where did I go wrong! then 4 months later she turn 180 on it and my brother tells me she secretly supports it but would never take it since it would ruin here "flow" of mediation.

not the same when he met her

>her childhood in Christianity was alcohol abuse from priests and villagers

and her peaceful stand wasn't enough to solve all those problems?

maybe you can ask her if she thinks she would have benefited froma more active, heavy-handed approach (by the adults that surrounded her) to the shittiness of her childhood environment

Well duh, if you're his kid then they've been together for about 2 decades now at least. Your mother is getting old and no longer gets attention from your father. She blames herself for the things your younger brother chooses to do yet is still sheep enough to believe what her 16 year old tells her about drugs. And you, her oldest will be moving out soon then your brother in a few years time. She decided to get on mental medications for some reason despite her wanting to keep her body and mind in harmony. She is at great conflict with herself right now and was probably not taught at a young age how to handle that properly. Also, if your Dad is so busy I doubt he's helping her talk any of this out.

well thank you for being an outside perspective and better understand and reflect on the current situation, people say Sup Forums and more specifically Sup Forums is just cancer full of edged lords, StormFags and neck beards. but really its a place of a conversion and outsider perspectives from anons people all over the world is what makes this site great. Wish me luck

Wishing you and your family the best