Have you reverted to Islam yet lads...

Have you reverted to Islam yet lads? At what point did you realize that it's the ultimate redpill when practised correctly?

>believes the creator is one not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the righteous virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made, conflicting laws.
>provides basic resources for citizens (food, clothing and shelter etc).
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites the world under one flag.

You only have to look at the problems with Brexit and all other political problems to see what a disorganized mess democracy is. Democracy is a failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

May piss be upon him

ABLABLUEY *BOOM*

>Flag
>Checks out
Go fucking explode you piece of shit

Why are so many slavs rude? Almost as rude as most Americans

And you call yourself a Turk. Gtfo.

Islam is the one true Religion when practised correctly.

Preach brother Preach.

I hope Erdogan gets rid of people like you. Hes making Turkey a amazing place. Soon to be leader of Muslims.

>religion anything
>red pilled
fucking lol

Antichrist will "unite the world under one flag". Have you ever been interested in the nature of Black Stone?

There is two versions of Islam: Masonic 'Sufi' Monism and 'Salafi' Gnosticism. Choose one.

What's the alternative?

I'm rude because you think you're superior cuz you're a muslim. You say you hate jews but literally act like them.
Inb4. Mud allah Said no Arab is better than the White man.
You dont know I lived in Bosnia near a vehabija-infested village and I'm telling you these people dont like none-muslim, literally jewish tier hatred.

Muhammmad was a false prophet that came out of nowhere in the desert. He knew the Bible, probably from the Jews of Arabia at that time, and made up a religion of death and raids and hatred towards Christians, for gaining spoils of war and their women for adultery. He married and fucked aisha at 9 year old, he was a pedophile and adulterer.

>reverted

I'm gonna fire bomb a mosque if you post this shit again

Christbro?

PROXY BOT: Turkey user using U.K proxy detected.

I am a pastor Anderson fan and reading the KJV right now.

Your claims are untrue. Muhammad (peace be upon him) never had intercourse with his wife until puberty. From an Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

what do you mean?
you don't need an alternative
its a useless waste of time

become a fucking jew if u must
its the only religion with tangible benefits

Everyone was born a Muslim (natural submission to God). You revert to Islam, not convert.

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

more like christkike

Why you being so evil m8?

paganism, the religion of europe

>still believing in a daddy in the sky

GTFO

What's the alternative way of life apposed to submitting your will to God? What do you believe people should be doing instead?

No U!

You accept paganism just because of your forefathers did? Where's the logic in that? Only submitting your will to God alone makes sense.

i literally dont understand the question
why do you NEED something or someone to tell you how to live your life?

>implying the universe can appear from nowhere at all

Terrible fairytale you have there.

You pray to a pedo

but I was brought up totally without religion as a kid, and baptised myselfas an agnostic myself after taking lsd and watching oh brother wehere art thouh?

Because I can't guide myself. I need someone to tell me what to do otherwise I'll just be like an unprogrammed robot with no sense of direction

HEY BHUDDA, WHAT TO MUSLIMS DRINK?

Yeah goys become gods bitch... I mean guys god really wants you to rape, plunder, destroy the land thats really going to get you on heaven.

So you are too proud to submit your will to God?

I DONT CARE IM OUT OF HERE NCRAB
NCRAB BHJUDDA YEA
DRUNK AS STUFF STILL NOT A MUSLIME

well then you are broken and should just die then

So your god is satan?

I don't know maybe because you don't belong here and you sully my island with this heretical filth that you call Islam?????
Side note: Stop raping people and blowing up children plox

I'm really stupid and need someone to tell me all I want to do, can make life choices my self you know.

Just fuck off with that bullshit. Nobody here cares and you know this which must mean that you're either a brainwashed retard or a shill.

How can we all be on the same path and work towards the same thing if we all have different ideas?

Funny thing about that...
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

You're literally making yourself God's bitch how dont you see it. God doesnt give a fuck abot you.

Why don't I belong here lad? Just because we have different religious beliefs?

Literally one point there is good

because humans all instinctively want the same things.

t.Satan

Fuck off with the semitic religion you inbred shit.

>Says the one whose idol died from alcohol poisoning

>Knew bible from the Jews

I thought Jews wanted to get rid of those bible anywhere they were

>Religion of death and raids

>"muh war wasn't common af back in the day and it wasn't the proper way to spread a religion" meme

Go pacifist like the Jews once did and see how far your religion goes,m8.

>Muh adultery meme

Adultery is considered one of the biggest sins in Islam aswell as the Quran, yet you're telling me that the Prophet and his companions did it?

>Muh pedophillia meme

She had already matured at that time,and that shit was 100% common back in the day

>False prophet

Literally nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus is the final messiah/prophet,infact there are some verses that claim that a new prophet will come from a "barren land" ,more specifically,"mount Paran",which is West the Arabian Peninsula.

>Hatred towards Christians

That is bs,this man appreciated Christ,peace be upon him more than you fags ever did,and so did his companions.

It's funny how this "false prophet"'s teachings are the only ones being followed properly,meanwhile in the (((West))) literally every sin condemned by the 3 Abrahamic religions are parts of your culture. You maybe "Christian" by name,but you people are practically Satanists.

That's not the reason. It's the fact that you fail to integrate and push your beliefs on everyone else and expect us to change instead of adapting yourselves.

>push beliefs on everyone else

(Sahih International)
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 256

Will read.

Keep the whole "Nationalism" meme so far up your ass that it dictates who is right to worship and see how far will you go.

Actually we pray to God,I mean what kind of a religion is so much of a failure that it's followers actually pray to God's prophet instead of the Prophet himself?.... oh

If it's heresy, it doesn't matter how well it works.

Why do Muslims always deflect with Christian beliefs? Muhammad was fucking a 9 year old and he was "thighing" her when she was 6 and he was well into his 50s. Your "prophet" was a sick fuck who lost all right to preach when he started marrying little kids. The fact that you worship his word only shows how low you are. You and your god are not good enough to be around people like me....people who protect children....unlike sick ducks like you who think its okay to fuck them or thigh them. But sure lets talk about the VIRGIN mary. Idiot. Kys

Aloha Snackbar!!

Instead of God himself*

I'm too good to submit to anything that says fucking little kids is okay

Define "kid"

Wow. Kys

It's a mudslime sunnah to fuck 9 year old girls.

Ok, now we have that out of the way, it's time to address the cultural things. Be more accepting of us and our way of life. Stop making demands that we change for you. We were very accepting, now you have to do the same and learn to ditch some of your cultural baggage. It's not a lot to ask that you respect your host nation.

Wow,sorry that Gabriel didn't come down and tell the Prophet specifically that he shouldn't marry and bone Aisha because some butthurt fags 1400 years later would consider it a bad thing at THEIR time.

She was Abu Bakr's daughter, and Abu Bakr was basically Muhammad,peace be upon him,'s main Nigga. Had Muhammad refused,I am very sure that Abu Bakr would've been very hurt by that, as I don't think he would've prefered anyone but the Prophet to marry his daughter.

Hell,even if he didn't marry her,you people would've still found excuses to hate on him.

No because you belong to a cult of an illiterate warlord who traded in sex slaves and fucked little kids. That's why you do not belong in britian or anywhere in the west.

What culture are you talking about? And what do you mean 'host nation'?

>Being devout to God and religion is now considered being in a cult

It's no wonder Christianity has failed in your people's hands.

Wonderful idea. Here's the answer: “Go fuck yourself you goddamn piece of shit and finish it off by killing yourself while watching muhamad and alah (may dog shit be upon them) getting gang raped and skull fucked by ruthless pigs.”

Are you autistic? There were slaves in the Bible too

Seems like someone's mother enjoyed a little too much Muslim cock

Wherever it is that you settle and impose yourselves.

>Have you reverted to Islam yet lads? At what point did you realize that it's the ultimate redpill when practised correctly?
>
>>believes the creator is one not three (pure monotheism).
>>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>>many modest women that dress like the righteous virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>>has God's law instead of man-made, conflicting laws.
>>provides basic resources for citizens (food, clothing and shelter etc).
>>destroys racism.
>>destroys tribalism.
>>destroys nationalism.
>>unites the world under one flag.
>
>You only have to look at the problems with Brexit and all other political problems to see what a disorganized mess democracy is. Democracy is a failure.
Idi nahui, suka

I don't understand what you mean. Be more specific about what you don't like

Turkey's flag shares a striking resemblance to this image. Really activates my almonds.

rude

sorry sorry just had to say after brushing my teeth to go to bed, i reverted my food into shit and flushed it down to toilet. night sll

You can't even defend him. Defend his fucking a 9 year old. That's a 3rd or 4th grader....defend his thighing her when she was 6.....that's a kindergartener . its sick and you sit here and pretend to tell me that Islam is the true religion?!?!?!?
Islam spreads like cancer because it is cancer. Its spreads through invasion just like the Vikings in their day. You guys have a 4 women to every 1 man marriage policy. Natural birth rate is 1 woman to 1 man. Which means men with more resources to provide will have more partners. Which means the poor men must set out on their own to infiltrait other cultures and countries to have a chance at even one mate. Your religion is filth. Muhammad was nothing more than a dirty pedophile. And if Muhammad was that easily influenced to marry a kid I wonder what else he did to gain political favor within this own peer group. You're an idiot and I can not wait until you met all your virgins.....btw theyre all guys and they're waiting for you....have fun

It did not. Worthless muslim 'warriors' drowned like rats when our flood gates opened. Welcome back anytime.

Going out and drinking alcohol won't make you happy. May God guide you to the straight path

Being devout to your god means jihad and being okay with pedophilia. Fuck your existence.

Hate dogs.
Music and dancing restricted.
Blow up historical monuments.
Destroy art, denounce and kill artists.
Lie about history, technology, and mathematics.
Call other religions false while providing no proof of their own.
No sense of humor, always offended by damn near everything.
Claim to be world's oldest religion even though it is the youngest of the Abrahamic ones.
Must conceal women from view because of male entitlement and rape, blame women for being whores and temptresses.
Perform cruel blood ritual sacrifice on animals, charge tax to do so, use tax to fund terrorism and schools to spread doom cult.
A worldwide threat to freedom and human rights, yet gets upset if someone drinks a beer, walks a dog, or eats bacon, as if it infringes on their rights somehow.

Fuck Islam, you faggots can rot in Hell. I will never believe your sick, oppressive doom cult is a better way.
Islam must reform and learn to accept other cultures and quit trying to force itself upon others. If not, it must be destroyed for there to be peace.
You are a cancer on this Earth that requires radiation treatment.

t.Satan

Beautiful!

Okay where the hell did this claim originate from? I have seen it bandied about the last 3 years and it seems to have just come out of nowhere. Never, ever, in the Bible is it claimed that Mary was twelve. Juliet as in Romeo and Juliet, yes; Mary? No.

I'm not even a Christian and this random "it is known" bullshit pisses me off.

t. butthurt mudshit
Come to Poland motherfucker, we will glass you before America does.

Again deflection with the Christians bible? How pathetic....you can't even defend your religion

No one enjoys rape....

islam is a cuck religion. you're just cucked to some pedophile teacher 2k years ago. still fighting in his name.

quran supports democracy and caliphate was a form of democracy aswell

Goat fuckers

>reverted

Kek. This will never not be funny.

Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years. Then when the priests saw that the virgin, holy and God-fearing, was growing up, they spoke to each other, saying: Let us search out a man, righteous and pious, to whom Mary may be entrusted until the time of her marriage; lest, if she remain in the temple, it happen to her as is wont to happen to women, and lest on that account we sin, and God be angry with us.

Therefore they immediately sent out, and assembled twelve old men of the tribe of Judah. And they wrote down the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. And the lot fell upon the pious old man, righteous Joseph. Then the priests answered, and said to my blessed mother: Go with Joseph, and be with him till the time of your marriage. Righteous Joseph therefore received my mother, and led her away to his own house.

Religion is just serious live-action roleplaying, m8.

You people keep saying,don't compare what people used to do thousands of years back to what is happening now when it comes to shit like how men are supposed to be a step above women,yet here you are. Also wtf do you mean he "thighed" her? do you get your shit from sources that are mainly Anti-Muslim,and claim that they are 100% true just because they agree with your shit opinions? A woman's main purpose it to provide children and that starts whenever she hit puberty,infact I am almost certain that it was her who wanted the Prophet,peace be upon him to consummate his marriage with her,as if he had continuously refused for atleast 6 more years,their marriage would've already been greatly damaged in the process. Oh gee,why shouldn't we do like you guys people and wait till girls reach the age of 30 when they demand that their husband be a 10 foot man with a 12 inch dick?

A man is not "required" but "allowed" to marry 4 wives,but only if he is mentally,financially and physically able to. What's wrong with that?

Also it's funny how you people claim we "spread like cancer" when your people literally genocided an entire Super-Continent of it's inhabitants,with "spreading Christianity" as one of your excuses. And you were the main cause of almost all destructive wars for the past 800 years.

>Lmao Muslims can't fuck us over
>Loses Bosnia and Kosovo

The only reason we don't want your land is because it's shit,m8.

>>destroys racism.
>>destroys tribalism.
>>destroys nationalism.
>>unites the world under one flag.
NWO ALERT

I've learned to never trust a Muslim.

Moons-over-my-hammy was a pedophile, thief, liar and a false prophet.
>Moons-over-my-hammy was a pedophile, thief, liar and a false prophet.

>panders to christians
>doesn't admit that the quran basically states that Jesus made up the whole story of the cross and wasn't killed ,burried and ressurrected.
taqiya/10