Whitewashing

Why do wh*Tes whitewash everything that they like/see close to them?
Is this some kind of a racism? Even the wh*Tes who kind of like Turkey try to wh*Tewash Turks LMAO

dunno

they do love getting a tan when going to the beach

Hmmm I wonder why

the one of the left doesnt look like a neanderthal

more like an australopithecus or a homo habilis

>Is this some kind of a racism? Even the wh*Tes who kind of like Turkey try to wh*Tewash Turks LMAO
I have literally never heard a white person say anything good about tu*Rkey or the tu*Kish people.

left one isn't a neanderthal lol

In your example it was found out that Neanderthals weren't complete ooga boogas and were quite similar with certain distinctive features. That picture might just be a artists impression. Truly ooga booga people were several thousands of years back the current anatomically similar to the current human people can be traced back to 20,000 BC. Also Neanderthals aren't white people you dumb nigger if you are butthurt about whitey pick up a fucking book about your own history, Mansa Musa I was a true ballin gangsta kang with any bitch he wanted yo.

Why do kebab rape everything ?

Not this kid with the mongol roach with the coin slot eye again.

Shut up Onur and make me my durum.

>depiction from before we knew alot
>depiction from after we learned more

nenaderthals buried their dead before niggersapiens did. Neanderthals are basically the spiritual branch. Native americans have the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA

>one post by this ID
This is bait. Sage.

Because whites got no history or culture, every other race hates whites for a reason

nice argument, wh*Te subhuman

this
no shit an artist's depiction from 150-200 years ago is going to be dated

You didn't present one to begin with

Lol, a roach

Roach you have Neanderthal DNA too.

Go suck Erdogan's cock some more.

>make unsubstantiated claim
>LOL BTFO

lol. A turk talking about european winters.
Of course they had animal skins on for the cold winter.
What do you think this is.
You're shitty near-by mountains have nothing on norway or sweden.
The cold is carved deep into our bones.

the flood happen some 12k years ago , asteroid impact on the ice sheets in the north america. there where global civilization before the flood, and shortly after, 1-2k years after the flood civilization managed to restart.

we must stop seeing the neanderthals as a primitive cave people

pic related

Blacks are just disgusting to look at is all.