>Morovian serb king says sultan is the ruler of the world
>Pay jizya tax like a cuck
>Give your children as tribute so they can fight and die for us like a cuck
>Have countless turkish words in your language
>Ottoman influence is deep in your culture
>Ottoman influence is deep in your cousine
>Ottoman influence is deep in your music
>Finally gain indepence by the help of foreigners like a cuck
H-heh at least we killed a few unarmed muslims!!!!

Why are serboniggers like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ

>muh Ottoman Empire
Miss me with that gay shit roachboy

>r-roach
Not an argument cigo

Turkey is to the Ottoman empire as Margarine is to butter

And even then you were just a bunch of fags

>turk calling romanian gypsy
Get out of here with this loq quality bait, roach.

Serbroaches are the original cucks

You forgot to mention how serbian kings would literally sell their daughters to whatever sultan was in power at the time so they wouldn't get cucked even harder. Then they call themselves "kebab removers". Top fucking kek.

You are the country with most gipsies in the world. How can you call anyone gipsy?

Serbia and Turkey are the same desu. No Serb is European. They are all Turkish

2 million is like ,half of romanian populatian

yes it is an argument. now fuck off.

serbs finally exposed for what they truly are : the thread

Top kek indeed

>a (((croat))) unhappy with a serb hate thread
whats good vukašin?

Serbs = Turks.

/thread

The dirt under a Serb's fingernail after a whole day of working in the field is worth more than your whole species from Adam and Eve, you filthy roach. Each step you take in Serbia, you step on a land bathed in your filthy primitive ancestor's blood. kys fucking roach piece of shit. nigger, thief, primitive, we wuz, every disease in the history of humanity pales in comparison to the turk
>tfw turk in Romanian is first and foremost and insult even in dictionary, the turkish nationality being the 2nd connotation mentioned

shoo shoo

We fixed or problem with serbs. You remain a roach shitskin.

I can't even make some witty response and I don't want to fight, holy fuck.

Serbs, for all our problems with them, are infinitely better than t*rkroaches

If for nothing else, than for the fact that unlike t*rkroaches, Serbs are actually human beings.

>burns down serbian houses in croatia at civil war and forces serbians to hop on their tractors and go the fuck back to serbia
>fixed our problems
Fixed your problems indeed

lmao a country that got cucked by a bunch of guys with wings on their horses thinks they can talk shit about a smaller country

Turks try and get ppl to be on their side as they dig up Attaturk and burn his body, the /thread

The dirt under a Turks fingernail after a whole day of working in the field is worth more than your whole species from Adam and Eve, you filthy Serb. Each step you take in Serbia, you step on a land bathed in your filthy primitive ancestor's blood. kys fucking roach piece of shit. nigger, thief, primitive, we wuz, every disease in the history of humanity pales in comparison to the Serb.
>tfw Serb in Romanian is first and foremost and insult even in dictionary, the servian nationality being the 2nd connotation mentioned

>i prefer this bull to other bull

die roach

Serbs should stop larping as kabab removers. They are the christianized ottomans

Go back to serbia vukašin

You still insulted the turks you fucking diaspora roach, read your own shit. Can't even copy paste something, good God, how fucking pathetic

merely by virtue of being a goatfucking mahometan moon worshipping t*rkroach you are at the bottom of the food chain

even kurds are superior to t*rks
fuck, even niggers are superior to t*rks (niggers being humanlike apes, and t*rks being arthropods

what happened to your "empire" anyway?
you will never be in europe again.

>Christianized Ottomans
Nice pic ((((desu))))

Dacic is a puppet of Serbeaters, just like Vucic and company.

and how is this bullshit Sup Forums related?

when i make a topic that's like 1% off-topic i get banned for 2-3, when this roach-kike does this divide and conquer bullshit, it's permitted.

Plus alot of Balkan gypsies outside of Turkey speak in Turkish, at least they do in the Peloponnese by Patras, Greece and its environs.