How do we solve the Malvinas/Falkland Issue pol?

I think the brits should simply give it back to Argentina. That way both sides will not be butthurt anymore about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on, you're not even trying anymore.

Might makes right. It's as simple as that.

>using meme flag
Look black boy, you aren't getting those islands.

Blatant bait is blatant

Falklands war except Briton nukes Argentina into a thick glass sheet and monopolizes the market

>Might makes right.
Sure thing. Then if a nig comes up to you one day, overpowers you, and takes your wallet, you have no right to claim it back then eh?

Why solve it?
Sit back and laugh as Ahmed and Hernandez have a petty argument over an island in the middle of no where, then laugh even more when you remember they're also arguing with Spain over a rock.

if a bunch of wierd pasty skinned chaps stroll up, claim some islands near you, kill the natives, and then kick your ass in the most spectacular fasion, you have no right to those islands, eh?

That's why you carry a gun, you pussy. And by the way, if you steal a nigs wallet, don't be surprised when he comes after you.

>implying you could own a firearm in every country legally
Did too much vodka ruin your ability to think properly?

Was there 3 months ago. Falklands are definitely british(culture-wise) -imo it's more "British" than UK itself. Could become independent country some time in the future but it doesn't look like anything will change anytime soon.
I'd love to see it taking Hong Kong / free-market way of economic growth...

As a westerner i say fuck off to Argentina. They lost the war so hard it should remain a white stone to their stupidity and their incapacity to fight anyone other than themselves.

But as a french i enjoy every bit of suffering of England. IT S ARGENTINA RIGHTFUL CLAY GIB BACK

t. Argenigger

These europeans bullies are so mean, my god
Just leave us south americans alone already

There isn't an issue to be solved my black friend. It's ours, the people there want it to remain ours, you don't have the balls to do anything about it, case closed.

this stupid fucking thread every day
only now he's implying both parties are butthurt

why do you do this every day you absolute fucking retard?

It was never even theirs you absolutely retarded piece of shit do you not even read your own thread that you make EVERY DAY

It was solved in 1982.

You want a rematch cunt?

Nice try but you used a curved line to measure from the UK. Use straight lines next time.

When Britain discovered the island it was empty, finders keepers spic.

Only around 3k people live there.

lol everyone knows the brits are keeping the falklands simply to fuck with argentina for letting hitler and a bunch of nazi's to relocate there after the war

Fuck off, Samba.

I am just trying to propose a solution to this territorial problem. If the brits just give it back to the legitimate owners the problem would be solved, just like with the Chinks and Hong Kong. It is simple as that.

the earth is curved retard

>Give us back what we never owned, white people!
You can't pretend Argentina isn't black whilst acting like fucking niggers.

the map isn't

fuck off and die nigger
with your faggot shit
conquest is legitimate
distance is irrelevant
it never BELONGED to argentina
IT WAS DISCOVERED AND COLONIZED BY BRITS
BRITS RE-RE-REEEEEEE_YOUFAGGOTREADTHIS-RE-ASSERTED THEIR CONTROL
RE-ASSERTED
IT WAS ALWAYS BRITISH
YOU FUCKING MONGREL

It's not even an issue to be honest

Solution: We conquer argentina and uruguay, deport everyone, and create a new western civilization. We take off a slice of chile as well just for kicks, fuck chile.

Last polls I saw showed Falklanders at 75%-80% wanting to remain with Britain, vs 15% who "didn't have an opinion".

But why or why would they want to instead be given to a failing country (failing worse than the UK even) who tried to invade them before?

The only people who think the Falklands should be given to Argentina are self-hating white weirdos from across the ocean.

>conquered the world
>wants to give clay away

Just fucking take Argentina for the Commonwealth, the world is laughing at you.

Then why is based Corbyn wanting to share the island with the Argentines if it is not an issue?

Oh good, this thread again.

let me know when you can travel on a map then

>give it back to Argentina
you can't give something "back" to someone who never had claim in the first place.

Falklands is rightfully Australian clay. Britain surrredered all external land to Australia during WW2 in case Britain fell.

So Britbongs, shall we start the negotiations? I want a piece of Scotland.

If the Argies invade again I want to see Buenos Aires flattened. Level all their cities.

And then carpet bomb 'em again for good measure.

the brits have no business owning islands 12000km away off the coast of another country

seems pretty obvious imo

unfortunately its a question of power and the argentinians can't just run in.
or maybe they can

not worth the drama though

Who gives a fuck

Why can't Spain tell their retarded cousins to fuck off.
They might as well fight for it the lazy spics.

>Implying it was even Argie land to begin with, when it was British territory before fake colonist country existed

Ha

>Why does a communist want to act retarded
Mystery of the century.

>corbyn
>communist
That is like saying Trump is a fascist.

>burger can't into geo-political strategy
We know you don't need to know these things as you have enough shit to crush anyone strategy or no, but it's a force multiplier for smaller nations

>give me back what I never owned!!

this

We'll take it.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Stupid. He was countering the might makes right argument. Not the fucking actual depute you functioning illiterate faggot.

People there want to be British. Let them be British.

End of story.

Implying Nations = Individuals

Change that flag to the gay flag m8.

>amount of years that argentina has ruled the islands: 0
>amount of years that bongistan has ruled the islands: 246
really gets the noodle cooking, huh?

this
youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU

>If the brits just give it back to the legitimate owners

But Spain don't want it?

>amount of years Scotland has been Independent around 800
>amount of years Scotland has been in the "union of equals" 300

>Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad
the brits apparently care enough to want to keep them so not so windswept after all

Have Merkel Claim it for the EUSSR, then flood it with Lederhosen wearing Syrians

>might makes right
If Russia annexes your nation then you understand that have no right to fight back then

>Issue

>If Russia annexes your nation then you understand that have no right to fight back then
Incredibly stupid argument considering Falklanders want to be British and did fight back when the Dagos showed up.

Argentina never even owned the isles. They tried to invade them by force, even if the inhabitants stated they want to stay british.

There's no problem it is English territory !!

NO, that is english territory, the argentinians own nothing!
The people there are british, they speak english and they use the union jack. It's Britain!

Why should geography determine national borders? Should it be based on the people who live there?