/balt/

The Baltic countries are beautiful and have preserved the unique plus admirable German architecture, in contrast to the downtrodden Polish communists.

What is it like to live in beautiful Teutonic cities? I used to study in Riga and it was very pleasant.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

German calling somone communist lel

Remember when Germans got BTFO by Poland and Lithuania?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

>preserved

As if, we got bombed to shit. Kuldīga, Old Riga and parts of Ventspils are the only big cities that have something left.

Jelgava, our back up capital, was 90% wiped and replaced with commieblocks. It used to be the capital of the rich duchy if Courland for centuries, just think of all the architecture and culture gone, just because russians are inept at taking cities.

They got BTFO by Latvia and Estonia,back in 1917 but i like germans.

Fuck off, german. Don't bring your sullied genes on my soil.

Mate, Latvia was turned into shit

Ruskys and Krauts fucking cucked this place to an n-th degree.

Thereš nothing left and everything is fucking falling apart. IT'S SHIT

German and British architecture is ugly as shit. Only Bavaria and Austria are comfy and only because of their proximity to Italy.

Its still salvegable when we get rich, all of the old city plans are still there. We can Dresden up our cities.

Oh wow, one small German kingdom separated from the other small disunited German states was defeated by the much larger Polish - Lithuanian alliance. Tell me,when the Germans finally united in 1871 wasn't it YOUR empire that had it's military and economy BTFO'd by one central European country? Face it, no one on the continent one on one has the power to defeat a united Germany, which is why it takes the entire world over half a decade to do it at the cost of millions of lives.

i know most latvians hate the EVIL RUSSIANS but how do they feel about niggers and muslims?

Same thing happened to Warszawa...

Es sveiks!

Come one, you miss the Hanseatic League, don't you?

That was a tragedy, really sad for Lithuanians.

>90% wiped and replaced with commieblocks
Slavs are culture destroyers, they can not create culture, so they destroy it.

>The Baltic countries are beautiful and have preserved the unique plus admirable German architecture
Tallinn looks more Nordic then Teutonic lad, when I was there it all looked so simular to Helsinki and Stockholm.
Hell, even the people looked Nordic.

German architecture my fucking ass lad

Russians>Niggs/muslims tbqh

Fritz get out of Eastern Europe. Enjoy your Multikulti at home.

kek, which culture & architecture?

lol living in commie block

fuck everything that isnt Latvian

>there are two distinguishable features for Latvians. The love for beer and hatinf everything non Latvian
>t. some german priest

There were inland cities like Kuldīga also in the Hanseatic league.

Rīga-Maskava

aiziet

Oh shut the fuck up allready, before germans we where smoking shrooms in woods, not that i like the fact that they BTFO our ancestors but they did many good things along side bad things as well, and taking in hand of how many people have counqered us germans where more civilised then anyone else.

G E R M A N A R C H I T E C T U R E

what are the stereotypes most latvians have of russians?

drinkers?
shit in the open?
poor?
uneducated?

how is capital of your country so russian and have a russian mayor?

Lithuanians get out of my country reeeeee

As for commie blocks, lucky enough to live in pre WWII german block.

Air shelter, concrete walls in front of basement windows, drilling wall is fucking nightmare. Those things were build to resist bombs.

>Memel
literally meme-city

i live in pre ww2 wooden freedom block, with a fuck huge garden for an apartment building

Fuck this country, i need to get out

How obvious of fuckwit could you be to think that is German architecture. That's clearly just a commie block apartment, it really couldn't be anything else. Take off that flag and show us where you're really from coward.

>Rīga-Maskava
>aiziet
Ej dirst ja?Es tad labāk ar krieviem sabiedrotos nekā lai man te kaut kāds sūdādis teiktu alahu albar.Jā Krievi ir mēsli bet viņi vismaz netaisa nenormāli daudz izvarošanas un nešaudās apkārt un netaisa neiešanas zonas.

Thatš the fucking joke you massive tard, i'm poking fun at the OP

that commie block is well overdue

Liepaja summed up in one sentence

Based German architecture

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Poor, impolite, not willing to integrate.
Russians in the baltic are some of our worst bydlos though.

So T E U T N I C

That's a Russian slumblock, you fucking nigger.

Drug addicts, alcoholics, lazy, just youre average american nigger, but those arent stereotypes.

As for the second question, see 1945-1991.
>neizvaro
>nešaudās

Hmmm, tad tādēļ 85% centrālcietuma iemītnieki ir krievi, hmm, jā, tagad es redzu.

Narva isnt a baltic city, it's a Russian one.

Welcome to Latvia burger. This shit is all over the place

>/balt/ threads on pol are more baltic than on Sup Forums

really makes me think

nejau tapec ka riga ir vairakuma apdzivota ar krieiviem/bidlam

happens when you bomb a city to shit and have russians rebuilding it

ā un vēl
>neiešanas zonas

Purvciems, Pļavinieki, Ķengarags, Maskačka

They are drinking a lot and they act like niggers, don't whant to asimulate and learn language.
>how is capital of your country so russian
USSR colonists but it's not that bad russians make up about 30% of Riga's population, Latvians 51%
>and have a russian mayor?
Long story short Latvian political parties where many and vote was spkit amoung them while russians had one party.

Tagad ari ar nigēriem, ty Eiropa

Norij lodi

indisiem un uzbekiem

THIS

>ar krieviem sabiedrotos

Es nekad ar latviesiem ari nestridejos, Janka.

t. Russian guy from Latvia

mentally challenged ? From when it's no go zone ?!

>Baltics
>Last bastion of Teutonic culture
O im laffin

Might just be the typical bitter sarcasm. There are some old prewar structures scattered throughout the nation but mostly we just have these concrete commie apartment buildings. And all the new buildings and suburbs being constructed are pretty damn bland and shit quality too.

do the libcucks in latvia stick up for the russian minority or do they hate them too?

Ever since russians moved en masse, Vladislav.

Samierinies, tu neesi šeit vēlams.

This

t. pround horse archer in the service of the great Fingolian khanate

>It's a "Filthy German mongrel tries to drive a divide between the Baltics and Visegard" episode
Fuck of Hans, you communism enabling, war losing fuckface

Un čigāniem, tagad studē Ventspilī un pilsēta ir pilna ar viņiem

We fucking hate Russians

They hate them too, most of them are bleaching brains with EU propaganda

Our libcucks are the Russians. Or half-Russians. Or Russian jews.

Sometimes

Nevajag jau arī pārspīlēt, aglomerācija ir pilna ar tiem sūdiem, jā, bet citur ir pārsvarā pirmskara mājas kuras ir nolaistas galīgā pakaļā

autistic retards

Don't forget yellow piss-colour paint on everything and fucking cobble roads

Autist, izej no pagraba un novelc folija mici

>Hmmm, tad tādēļ 85% centrālcietuma iemītnieki ir krievi, hmm, jā, tagad es redzu.
Proffs?
>Purvciems, Pļavinieki, Ķengarags, Maskačka
Nesalīdzini pimpi ar pirkstu dēls.

Ja, es negribu asimileties, tapec ka ej dirst, kuce. Kada tev dala kada valoda es runaju? Latviesiem bija viens sanss asimilet nakosos krievu paaudzes attistot ekonomiku un taisot Latviju pievilcigu dzivei. Visu sadirsa. Tagad otrais meginajums, tikai ar pakistaniem un arabiem. Lai veicas!

pls no
im happy most of the scum is out of the country

t. lepns purvčika iemītnieks

atceries nospēlēt visu naudu fēniksā šo piektdien

Nesauc mani par "dēlu", Janka, tu atpalikušais disleksiķi.

Noslīksti, draņķi.

Tredā smāržo pēc tavas piedēgušas pakalās.

oh yes , you are right my friend and we also preserved your unique German architecture of german-nazi death camps Auschwitz-Birkenau

>The Baltic countries are beautiful and have preserved the unique plus admirable German architecture, in contrast to the downtrodden Polish communists.
Thanks Gerbro
>What is it like to live in beautiful Teutonic cities?
Realy nice
>I used to study in Riga and it was very pleasant.
Riga is beuthefull and one of European wonders, would be nice to visit germany as well one day.

thanks to EU we lost around 200k russians and 60k estonian, and im completely fine with it

>blyat kopec es ņegrubu asimļētis?
>REEEE DOD BRĪV ŅĀUDU FAŠIST

Brauc prom, elpojošais atkritum.

>would be nice to visit germany as well one day.
just visit a zoo, its almost the same

Zoo's are safe though

liked and subscribed

>He can't even use ā/č/ē/ņ/ž/ļ/ņ/ž etc
You have to go back.

Last time I checked our news those were Polish death camps :o
Surprisingly all the dead camps were in Slavic territory, evil to him who evil thinks.

Just from this thread it is apparent how much passive aggressive infighting there is among our own and it being passive is the problem since no one gets to fight to the top, hence a useless government bowing to every whim of the EU.

Meanwhile Russians stick with their own and have some people that almost pass as having been assimilated? or integrated? who basically run much of the business world and are strongly represented in the government, the mayor of Riga included.
Might even seem harmless but they're not Latvian and never will be and don't contribute to nationalism.

>Nesauc mani par "dēlu", Janka, tu atpalikušais disleksiķi.
Kurš te ir disleksiķis ko?Tu pat nevari man iedot pierādijumus, kur nu vēl mani apsauksi?

Kāpēc latviešiem vajāg visu un tulīt? Es māku latviski, es nozvēros būt lojāls valstij kad es kļuvu par pilsoni… Man pat nepatīk Putins un es biju pret otras valsts valodas. Ko vēl vajag? Ne, jau 26 gadus latvieši bļauj ka krievi nav pietiekami asimilēti.

what are the gun laws like in latvia?

how much rain and snow do you guys get?

is your country EU cucked or is there some skepticism?

>all the dead camps were in Slavic territory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp

so you are giving back bavaria as slavic territory ?

Es lietoju Latviešu valodu pirmo reizi trīs gados. Man pat nebija LV tastatūras…

That was just a concentration camp, not a death camp.

The death camps were in Poland together with Polish employees who committed all the crimes

>Polish death camps
if you believe it you better check your history book and dont listen these leftist proimmigrants commies in your establishment

>what are the gun laws like in latvia?
Not sure i personaly don't own one but we have most guns per capita in baltics
>how much rain and snow do you guys get?
a lot
>is your country EU cucked or is there some skepticism?
Bouth

gun licence easy to get

even summers are rainy. not as bad as tea sippers though.

Vispar apjēdz ko nozīmē "disleksija" vai arī priekš tā esi pārāk neaptēsts.

Man vajag lai tu tulīt pazūdi, dzīvniek. Tavi iepriekšēji posti jau visu pastāstīja par tevi.

>gun laws
decent

>rain and snow

a lot

>cucked or skeptic

Its not black and white like that

You cannot own a gun as a non-citizen. Even then, you have to have a safe and undergo psychiatric evaluation. Then you can buy pistols, shotguns and rifles (not assault rifles though).

>together with Polish employees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

you fucking brainwashed leftist scum

>Es lietoju Latviešu valodu pirmo reizi trīs gados
Then go to country where you don't have to use it at all, i heard ST, peterburg has good weather what do you think on moving there?

Pats pazūdi. Dodies uz savo vēsturisko dzimteni. Uz Antarktīdu, tu, pingvīns sūdīgs.

>Vispar apjēdz ko nozīmē "disleksija" vai arī priekš tā esi pārāk neaptēsts.
Jā bet man likās ka tu to nedomāji tiešā nozīmē.