Was Stalin Jewish?

I was talking to a Jew who admitted that Communism was started by Jews in Russia. The Jew then said that once Stalin was in power, he killed all the Jews in power. How true is this?

Unrelated: He called Poles "snow niggers". I was rather annoyed at this as I am 25% Polish, but I found that Poland ranks higher than Israel on education ( based on OECD standards) even though Poland was figuratively raped by the Germans and Communists for a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/UnderTheSignOfTheScorpion
youtube.com/watch?v=v0tGrozx_XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews also claim Hitler was Jewish which I don't understand because it makes it seem like Jews kill each other once they get in power. Why does it matter? Stalin was king Slav whether he was Jewish or not.

>*teleports behind you*
>*erases you from history*
>"nothing personal, jew"

Stalin was basically central asian. Thats why he was so horrible to the Russian people and jews. He didn't give a shit about them.
Basically can you imagine a middle east despot coming to power in a white country? How do you think thatll work out?

>Stalin
>Slav
nigger, pls
you can say all sorts of shit about Slavs, but this is just bullshit

He came from a poverty stricken Georgian family and was educated in a seminary and was training to be a Christian priest but got kicked out for womanising, and his political speech. I don't think he was jewish.

Also check your sources on all infographics posted here. Literally 2 minutes go ogling the bibliography under one of these posts and I found that their "sources" came from 1937 Nazi publications. Not exactly objective in naming people as jews.

He killed everyone in power. Since almost anyone who was someone in communist Russia and was still alive by the 30s was a kike, he killed a bunch of kikes.

What was he then? I admit, he has always looked out of place to me.

not just him. ALL Commies, all of them Starting with (((Marx))).

Communists are really just Talmudist jews enslaving Gentiles.

>Implying Stalin wasnt just a better hitler

Yeah and poles are wilderness niggers not snowniggers. Trust a sandgook to say that.

He was georgian but i think he was central asian.
Ive noticed this curious trend where central asians country hop closer and closer to Russia changing their nationality officially until they are Russian.

Stalin was from Georgia so he probably was Kartvelian.

Very true, however not because of a hatred of jews. Just because he wanted all the power for himself and had to kill all other party menbers who turned out to be all jews. They got jewed at their own game really.

>i was rather annoyed at this as im 25% polish
mongols are so weird

Stalin is a Caucasian orthodox Christian from Georgia.

One thig Stalin and Hitler had in common, they fucked Poland's shit! U mad cuck? :)

Dzerzhinsky basically worked himself to death. He had weak heart to begin with, and sleeping 3 hours a day with nothing but coffee for sustenance wears you down pretty quick.

The journalist Juri Lina claims Stalin spoke Yiddish when drunk, according to eyewitness testimony. And there's loads more. Read it here: archive.org/details/UnderTheSignOfTheScorpion

Retard, Stalin was an atheist.

They managed to get him before he finished the job, sadly. His martyrdom is portrayed on the right hand side of this icon.

This picture is kind of ironic

No he wasn't Jewish. Where are you getting it that he was?

Lenin was the "crypto-Jew" in that like 80 years after his death some people did extensive research on his family and found out he was like 5% Jew and most likely didn't even realize this during his lifetime.

If Stalin was Jewish he wouldn't've killed so many Jews. To be fair, he only killed them because they were in positions of power, and Stalin wanted to consolidate his rule, so he ended up killing any people and groups with some slight autonomy or independence from him, so obviously Jews would tend to be on his list.

But like someone else said the whole "Stalin was Jewish" thing is very similar to the "Hitler was a secret Jew" conspiracy theory. People promote these ideas because they love the irony or whatever and think it makes for a good "secret" to the story. There's no evidence whatsoever.

Stalin and Lenin were both Jews, yes.

Whatever the young Stalin may have set out to be in life, by his death he had extended the frontiers of the Russian Empire, stamped out bizarre anti-family and anti-national Marxist abberations, made the Soviet Union a nuclear superpower, and restored the Orthodox Patriarchy of All Russia, which had been abolished as far back as the reign of Peter the Great.

One is left to wonder if simply sitting on the throne of all those tsars can somehow cause a personality to accommodate itself to the force of history...

This is the right answer.

>he was like 5% Jew and most likely didn't even realize this during his lifetime.
Don't talk shite, he knew the names of his own grandparents, as almost everyone does. Pro-tip: Blank is not a Russian name. Lenin was a classic intelligentsia mongrel, though. This is more significant than his Jewish blood. He was Russian, Kalmyk (!), Swedish, German and Jewish.

He was georgian. Period
I had enough of stormfags rewriting history with no evidence whatsoever.

>If Stalin was Russian he wouldn't've killed so many Russians
>If Stalin was Communist he wouldn't've killed so many Communists
see the logic there?

same shit as the one on the pic

Georgians are the jews of Caucasus, even surrounded by muzzies just like modern Israel

he was a georgian.

also he purged alot of kikes and ordered the assasination of trotskyt the kike.

>everyone i don't like is a jew!

Closer to armenians. Look at all the shit in the west and you will find an armenian.

>kind of ironic
>kind of
indeed, lol

>and restored the Orthodox Patriarchy of All Russia
that's bullshit

the communism was a psy-ops by the British empire, Stalin took over and killed most of the double agents, he killed a lot of civilians in the process and was eventual poisoned by the British

the jews of eastern europe, the slavs,the germans and the turks are in the roots one and same people, they wrote in runes before converting to one of the slave religions

Lenin was part-Jewish, Trotsky was Jewish, Stalin was not. He hated Jews, and pretty much everyone else, but hated Jews more than most.

Solzhenitsyn claims he was going to gulag all the Jews but died before he could.

No he started as a fucking Monk you retard.

He was gruz, aka a georgian

If we take poles are wilderness niggers, then aussies are a some sort of archaic bacteria,just sayin......

Lenin was injected into Russia via Finland part of Swedens empire.

This just gave me pure cancer.... Are u new to Sup Forums?

The story goes that a prominent Jewish banker ,who was on trip visiting Georgian vineyards, spilled some wine on his shirt , went to the laundryroom on his yacht, banged the maid in the room, and nine months later Stalin was born. henrymakow.com

Stalin was a paranoid fuck; he couldn't fire those people; so he had to shoot them, to prevent them plotting against him. Stalin was an arch plotter himself having got the best of Trotsky, Kamenev and Zinoviev, oh and Lenin too.

Anyway, those heroic Jews died for the good of the cause.

Haha so butthurt

It's good knowing that history repeats itself. That way if these marxist ever take control someone like Stalin will come along and just purge them all over again.

They will never learn

This guy was georgian. He actually purged the so-called communist party and executed (((them))) and created strong right-wing government, outlawed abortion and homosexuality, which were allowed in early 20s, restored Russian Orthodox Church (which was closed by Lenin, a.k.a Blanc, his mother was a jew), removed muslims (crimean tatars and chechens mostly) from the territory of Russian Republic to Kazakhstan, created a ghetto for last of (((them))) called Jewish autonomous region in the Far Eastern taiga, created the strongest army in the world (for 1943-1953). The best russian (well, he was georgian ethnically) politician of the 20th century. And then some (((doctors))) poisoned him as an act of vengeance, than they gave the throne to Khruschev, who reverted USSR to marxism-leninism and released survived jews from GULags and let them to return to their high places.

Stalin was not Jewish, it just so happens that the rightists, the reformists, revisionists and trotskyites that were purged were majority Jewish.

can we get a real talk concerning Stalin? If it wasn't for Stalin's Iron rule and purges, the USSR almost certainly wouldn't have had the backbone to fight off Nazi Germany. It was Stalin that industrialized the nation quick enough to combat the encroaching Germans. Anyone else, including Trotsky, would have been sheep unable to withstand them within 6 months. God forbid, if Russia was a "democracy." That system has the worst tolerance for fighting wars because the "citizens" start complaining and vote themselves to surrender.
For better or worse, only ideologies such as Fascism or Stalinism have the tolerance for 10M+ casualties and sustained land total war. And no, US and UK don't count as they did maybe 10% of the total fighting at most, and never had land invasions.

And no, Stalinism wasn't degenerate. Degeneracy comes from decadent capitalism. Degeneracy was gulag'd including jews, gays, internationalists, sjws, fascists, and proto-antifa.

ONE Jew said this shit to you and you believe this shit holy fuck you're retarded

Stalin did had a plan to get rid of all jews, but it was never carried out

>imblying you wouldnt

exactly. Stalin planned to gulag ALL jews in eastern europe to holocaust 2: electric boogaloo in Siberia, but died before it went off.

Yes, its true.

It started with Stalins hatred towards king kike Leon Trotsky, and ended with him purging Jews, especially Jewish doctors, after WW2, towards the end of his life. Funnily enough, it was when he started his massive Jewish purge that he suddenly (((died))) shortly thereafter. Hmmmm...

>Trotsky
a face not even a mother would love

Stalin was stupid as fucking shit, he wasn't prepared for the Nazis at all and as a result allowed millions of people to starve to death. He killed all the capable leaders and gave their positions to retards like Kulik. He basically lucked out against the Nazis when it should have been a one sided bloodbath.

Stalin was just a little paranoid but overall he was a good guy who dindu nuffin

he was def no jew

interesting

(((Alxerander Parvus))), (((Lev Bronstein aka Trotsky))) and (((Leo Deutsch)))

oh of course I would mate, I'm an absolute sucker for jewish hotties. At this point I'm praying I don't come across one irl cause I'm pretty sure that's the only way I'll racemix and disappoint my ancestors in this lifetime

Stalin didn't hate jews, several of his advisors were jewish and had jewish influences. The meme that he's an anti-semite comes from the fact that he killed all his political opponents who were also jews. Which essentially just makes a case of how jewish the Bolsheviks were

Stalin purged all the (((Trotskyites)))
Jews in the Diaspora still hold a grudge over it, as a lot of them spilled out into the west after the iron curtain fell

So, I would guess that Stalin managed to kill more Jews than Hitler. Am I right?

over 60 million Russians, not kikes, were killed in the gulags, which were run by kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0tGrozx_XI

So many lying kikes on this thread.

Stalin was a jew
>his given name was Dzugashvilli, literally means "son of jew" in old georgian, and like the other Bolshevik leaders he changed his jewish name.
>married a jewess, named his first born Yakov, who also married a jewess,

>destroyed Russian culture and christian orthodox religious atifacts, famously destroying the iconic church in oscow and turnin it ino a swimming pool

>jew

Why do they deny this?

>National and racial chauvinism is a vestige of the misanthropic customs characteristic of the period of cannibalism. Anti-semitism, as an extreme form of racial chauvinism, is the most dangerous vestige of cannibalism.

>Anti-semitism is of advantage to the exploiters as a lightning conductor that deflects the blows aimed by the working people at capitalism. Anti-semitism is dangerous for the working people as being a false path that leads them off the right road and lands them in the jungle. Hence Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot but be irreconcilable, sworn enemies of anti-semitism.

>In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty.

Stalin, 1931

Seriously he made the jewish autonomous oblast for this exact purpose

The Nazis were destroyed by lend-lease American industry backing Soviet manpower was pretty much unstoppable. Only a successful German nuclear strike could have stopped that and even then they would need to buy the bluff that they had enough nukes to destroy the Soviet Union

Same reason they denied Lenin was part Jew until 2011. No one wants to admit that the zenith of their nation's power was under effective foreign control

There is actually a higher chance that Hitler had Jewish blood, than Stalin. Much higher.

Joseph Stalin (actually Dzhugashvili) was half Jewish, according to the Russian researcher Gregory Klimov. The Jew David Weissman claims he was wholly Jewish. (B'nai B'rith Messenger, 3rd of March 1950, p. 19.) The Jewish doctor and publicist, Salomon Schulman, admitted in Sweden that Stalin could speak Yiddish and referred to the Yiddish language periodical Di Goldene Kayt (1962) as his source. This was revealed during a meeting between Stalin and the Jewish poets Abraham Sutzkever and Shlomo Mikhoels (commissary for propaganda). Sutzkever discussed problems of Yiddish culture, with which Stalin was familiar. Sutzkever spoke Yiddish and Stalin understood everything but preferred to answer in Russian. The fact that Stalin understood Yiddish was one of the Soviet Union's most jealously guarded state secrets. Stalin became a fairly obedient tool of the international financial elite. Lazar Kaganovich made sure he followed all important directives. Stalin allowed no anti-Semitism at the beginning. He had an article about the most efficient ways to combat anti-Semitism published in Pravda (No. 41) in February 1929.
-Juri Lina, Under the Sign of the Scorpion

Chances are they were both related to each other.