Moving to the U.K next week. What think?

Been in South Africa all my life. Have a Portuguese passport thanks to my absent father. Decided to buy a ticket to the U.K in search of a better life without niggers and stuff.

I have an Engineering degree (Washington accord accredited)

Where should I look at finding a job?
What areas are the best to live in?
Have I made an awful mistake?

no, you're making the right decision. just stay out of London if you can

>buy a ticket to the U.K in search of a better life without niggers
There are millions of niggers in the uk

Why are Nazis so terrible at math? Is that why you lost the war?

Good luck in the UK, little advise move to small town or smallish city. Stay out of the big towns or cities they are full of none whites.

Stay clear of London, Birmingham or the Midlands

Most places tend to have a largish population of blacks. Thing is they tend to stay in the big Cities, so little towns like the one I live in tend to be like 98% white.

Whats wrong with London apart from congestion?

Yea I know there are quite a lot, but it cant be as much as in SA. Also I hope they are no where near as retarded as the ones living in SA.

I mean nobody here will torture people with a drill to get their credit card pin, but the weather isn't as nice

>Whats wrong with London apart from congestion?
It's full of blacks, pakis and other trash, 80% non white

tfw West Midlands
Although the towns and shit are fine, the one I live in is 98% white, the cities nearby are horrible though, stay away from them.

Come home white man.

user, apply in these regions here:

West Country Best Country, worse I have to deal with are cornish people

SJWS, Remoaners, None-whites, Muslims, Higher chance of being killed,
Pretty much all the stuff Pol hates is in London.

>South African
>Absent father

Why does this not surprise me.

Next to Paris -- arguably one of the worst cities in the world.

Aye sisters boyfriend is from down south, been there on holiday many times. He was shocked when we went to the local big cinema and we were the only white family :/

You misspelled America OP.

Go up north mate, somewhere fairly rural. Don't go to any of the big cities down south because they're either way too expensive for comfy living or filled to the brim with pakis. The rural parts of this country are fantastic - and usually not too far away from a place where you could get a decent job. My brother lives out in the country and with a 7 minute drive he can get to Stolzle where he's working. Lives somewhere like pic related.

98%?

Whats wrong with London?
Normal city stuff like high cost of living, high crime, overcrowding, dirty and poor air quality, plus some special features our politicians have created for us over the last 50 years.

Loads of blacks who bring with them guns, knives, drug, mental illness. Check out London riots to see how they enrich the city.

Loads of pakis and poos and other muslims who have formed their own isolated communities in cities, including grooming gangs, sharia zones, FGM, acid attacks, etc etc. Just open any newspaper to see.

I'm from Oxford, come home white man.

Forgot to mention he works as an engineer; there's definitely jobs avaliable for you here.

The dream to move to a little village like that.
Really good Architecture.

Welcome home. Avoid the cities would be my only advise. Even if you're working in London (as an example) it's worth living outside it and getting a train to work.

I have made a legitamet and peaceful request for cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick.

No mistake friend, you chose the safe way!

Stay out of london, northern england is suspiciously white and not half-bad.

The rest of us will keep things under control here ok!

Until the trains go on strike...

East Anglia best region.

Misses Bumfree, Misses Bumfree,
It is not me who is being unreasonable
It is you

This is correct.

As a south african migrant myself I wish you look brother.

Protip if you want to be liked you need to drop any kind of boasting or bragging the brits appreciate humility.

aye another tip, dont be too outgoing. Most native Brits are a shy bunch, keep to themselves. Dont be too out there or you will get some stares.

I'm basically in the same situation, except I don't come from south africa. Basically where I live is pure suffering and nothing can be worth, period. Moreover, the leaders at my current job have turned cartoonishly evil since the acquisition. It's incredible.
Now I have a job lined up in london. Unlike you I don't get to choose to stay away I guess (unless I want hour-long commute to work every day).
From what I gather, the UK is pretty damned shit, but at least you can stay in less ridiculous neighborhood and not leave home after 10pm and you should be alright.

Without niggers? Stay away from London and some surrounding areas then.

Don't talk to people on public transport either

Thanks all, for the first month I plan to travel as much as possible, from east to west.

I have potential job offers in Bristol and Milton Keynes, hopefully those are nice areas.

Noted, I plan on listening more than talking, learning the lingo and way of life and adjusting to it accordingly.

Bullshit, just give people a chance to not engage with you.

Don't live in London, Bristol or Manchester are nicer and cheaper.

Bristol user here. It's full of liberal faggots, but it's got a low enough crime rate as long as you stay out of the non-white areas like Easton or St Paul's. Plenty of good places to eat and drink, and people are fairly friendly in the nice areas

>without niggers and stuff.
good one

Stay away from London. Get that comfy west country life. Cornwall, devon, Dorset, somerset.

you're welcome in Norfolk anytime m8. There is plenty of work here aswell just avoid Gt Yarmouth, it's full of eastern european vermin.

Kent-Surrey-Essex nouveau riche shits fucking burn yourselves with acid.
West country only.

This. Might as well buy a ticket to zimbabwe. By the current trend, europe will be taking most of africa's niggers leaving this place ripe for the picking.

West Country Best Country

East of England is the most based, and we also have good infrastructure and jobs, and if you need to go to London, you can get to it by train with ease.
Most of us are conservative and remain voters too.

>exeter
Fucking students

It's disgusting. Hopefully it's just a phase and they will grow out of it.

If you tell them you are gay and your family kicked you out, they will give you a council flat in London.

Knew a guy who did this (Portuguese dual nationality and all).
He moved here to be with his girlfriend who was also from SA and she's been here for about 6 years.

He expected to walk into a job and carry on his weed habit.
I hear weed is dirt cheap in SA but here it's £10 / gram which is more than average hourly wage for most people.

Basically, fuck off, we're full. Job's are hard here and we are a bunch of miserable cunts.
Go somewhere that wants you and is staying part of the EU.

Barrow In Furness Shipyard - BAE (for work)
same town to live nigger + Muslim free so far ther are about 5 niggers in a population of 40.000+

Thankfully I'm not a degenerate like your friend and I'm actually educated.
I can deal with liberal people fine but far left SJWs with rainbow coloured hair make me rage, hopefully that's more of a US thing.

>Have a Portuguese passport thanks to my absent father

one question before i allow you to enter, do you look more like eder or adrien silva? it's very important we know.

dont get killed by a nigger that be ironic and shiett

>eder or adrien silva
Had to google them. Definitely more like Adrien, Eder looks like a fucking troglodyte.

I fear this, I keep telling everyone that SA is a sack of shit and that they should get out before a nigger detaches their limbs with a kitchen fork.

They exist but as long as you stay away from uni campuses you won't see many

Welcome home white man.

Fellow barrowfag.

are you actually white? can you actually do your job as an engineer? These are two very important questions, Right now our engineering industry is infected with the cancer of mass immigration of paki's and other shitskins that claim to have degree's and other qualifications in engineering but NONE of them know what the fuck they are doing... especially in the oil and gas industry,

short story user, my dad who's classes as one of the veterans in the industry who's paid really well just to have him on the books kinda thing, when the oil prices collapsed all the companies started to bleed cash and ended up cutting off people like my dad, the people who actually knew what the fuck they where doing and can fix problems, and replaced people like him with legions of shitskins that have zero clue how to do anything as a plan to cut costs down but what really happened was that they fucked up so much and delayed fucked up so many projects they ended up losing millions anyway.

if you know what you're doing and can somehow get a job in a place that's not infected with shitskins you'll be good to go as the country is crawling over each other for guys that can do the job

Will add to this if you're looking for engineering work depending on your discipline, chances are you're going to be stuck in London as that's where most of the jobs are conjugating these days

You own it or just to rent? If own then suddenly I'm gay and have been kicked out

Yes I'm of 100% European decent, blue eyes, straight brown hair, fair skin haha... Even have an English surname.

And yes I love engineering, I was asked to continue to masters level but I've just had it with SA. Believe it or not but South Africa is the same, shit load of pakis and indians in the industry who are hired because they will work for peanuts.

Same thing happened to my father in the fracking industry... really sucks as I wanted to get into oil/gas.

I did Mechanical, mostly fluid and thermos majors with an elective in optimization.

As a South African whose family moved to the UK I would advise you to stay away, our violent crime rates actually went higher than SA recently.

my bro is mainly mechanical as well, also has a bit in nuclear and electrical, He mostly set up working contracts at home now though, so he really has to travel, might be something to look in to just to get established, take on some cadi work as a contractor or something.

Hope life treats you well in the UK, and if that also goes to shit you're always welcome here man

I'm calling bullshit, nothing beats uneducated niggers at random violence.

Yeah it's only London Birmingham and Manchester that have crazy high crime rates from jigaboos and pakis

Yeah, that's the thing... you're right.

>buy a ticket to the U.K in search of a better life without niggers and stuff.
>UK
>without niggers and stuff

Oh man i feel so bad for you right now, have you not been paying attention to the news?

Where are you moving exactly? I would personally stay away from the south east. I'm originally from Wales and it's pretty comfy, I live in the north west, still pretty comfy and something 98% white.

If you want help looking for a job then avoid the job centre unless you need to sign on, the job centre is useless at the one thing they're designed for. Just use job sites or even join a few agencies and they'll help you out.

Who do you think does the random violence in the UK?

Who are you leaving your lands to? the blacks?

>There are millions of niggers in the uk
No, there isn't... But there's a huge community of white South Africans in places like Leytonstone (East London).

>He bases his entire views of the country on London
He could move to Brazil, where the entire country is like London...

Norwich best city hands down. ON THE BALL CITY

Leeds is an OK place to live. No idea about Engineering jobs though, a mate of mine is a Civil Engineer though, he does drains and makes really good money.

Fuck anywhere that isn't Norwich m9

>UK
>Life without niggers
Try again darling

>Have I made an awful mistake?

Yes, UK is very expensive. No idea how much money you have in savings, however you should find a job first, before you decide to move.

it's not 80% non white come on. It's like 50% at most non white.

Come to Scotland mate. We're 96% white, have a decent economy and our living standards are excellent if you're in steady employment.

Big downsides are the weather and very rough areas in certain parts of the country.

fuck off economic migrant

Please move to London lad. We need as many white people here as possible.

You also have the far left SNP

>Coming from France
>FRANCE of all places
HAH!

Learn Quran and just maybe you will survive.

You've made an excellent decision, the UK has a great future now that it's out of the EU. I hope to God I can move to the UK soon.

Get a job and don't leech off welfare like typical immigrant scum. Also, live in London or Birmingham - leave the rest of us alone.

Don't live in any city or near any city.
I'm in Birmingham but I can tell you every city here is a shithole, London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol. Also do not end up South, the South is becoming more infected as days go by.

Best location would be far North West or East.

Whay, are u faggots finnaly going to buy Adrien Silva?

If you are pale I would suggest Australia, which has about the same climate. That or the american midwest.

>life without niggers
Be prepared OP you are about to face as much niggers as in South Africa with a generous amount of faggots and cucks.

Cities my friend, cities around the world are full of niggers and cucks.

Outside of cities is absolutely fine, stop being a dingo raper.

Honestly this is brilliant.

>murder and scare off whitey
>demand foreign aid intervention
>get free whitey money and reclaim African clay in one fell swoop
May the chinks kill all niggers. Godspeed subhuman insectoids.

I'm moving to the U.K. in September for Uni, how's the shitskin situation in Egham/Staines?

>staines
Pretty bad, it will all be bulldozed to make a new Heathrow terminal eventually though

From where?