>>134755098

archive.is/WXkMV

If she is a virgin, she can come back. If not, let her stay and die

Of course not, she knew what kind of people they were. Why feel sorry for her just because she did not like to help them murder more people?

I would not forgive her. She was so stupid to join them and this should be a lesson to her

whore

you truly are doing the lords work user.

Of course. She is fucking 16, the age of stupid choices. Combine it with shitty parents and that's what you get.

As much as I would love to see traitors suffer, I think she should be allowed to come back IF AND ONLY IF she becomes some sort of spokesperson for anti-Muslim propaganda in Europe. Day in and day out, she will have to openly fight against the invasion of Europe. If she just wants to come home and then do nothing, then she can fucking rot in Iraq.

I'm guessing a (((Catholic))) would want her back. Personally I believe she should be made an example of and left there. The more publicity the better.

>Now here's a serious question, Sup Forums: would you forgive her and bring her back, or let her rot in Iraq and pay for her stupidity? Before you answer, consider the Catholic teachings on forgiveness.

If she finds her way home on her own... sure

She is probably not going to live for long anyway

She's underage so she's not responsible for what she's done. The parents however should pay reparations to her victims.

I hope your future wife secretly married and fucked a muslim man when she was a child, and you never find out

PLAY WITH MUD
PAY WITH BLOOD

I wonder how many times she was raped.

Goddamn she's beautiful

No, she is a traitor and should be killed. Simple.

i'm not a catholic and i hate muslims
just take her out the back somewhere and put her out of her misery

>She is fucking 16, the age of stupid choices
i made stupid choices when i was 16 but that didn't go as far as joining a genocidal death cult

>consider the Catholic teachings on forgiveness.
Thread discarded, it's another Jewish attack on Catholicism

lol the government thinks it will actually help to show people how joining ISIS wasnt fun and games and actually its a mistake. They think this will stop others becoming radicalised and joining.

How fucking dumb are these politicians. All this will do is tell people that its OK to join ISIS because if it doesnt work-out and turns out to be shit you can always come back and not even spend 1 year in prison, no problems.

This is how gullible and stupid our politicians actually are. This is why their anti-terror strategy it utterly 2-dimensional and a total failure.

>he didn't join a genocidal death cult
u haven't lived m8

>allowing a german citizen that joined isis back with amnesty
Gr8 precedent to set there m8

Remember that it's the current year, and a judge wouldn't see the difference between a 16 year old girl and a 20-30 year old man if they both left Germany to join ISIS and later returned.

The precedent must be execution if they are even allowed back on european soil.

What we should be speaking about is what made this girl leave in the first place. This post is begging for cuckposters but in all seriousness, a teenage girl leaving to join ISIS is surreal.
Is it because of >muh strong horse >muh masculine men or could it be all of the pro muslim, pro multiculti propaganda?

Granted this girl doesnt exactly look like a exemplar BDM member, she may be part turk, but her name is clearly German which means theres some european in her.

Gas her

This bloke gets it.
I wonder WTF some people are thinking at times. How on earth did the European conquer the world?

Fuck catholics and their forgiveness fucking christ cucks. let her rot.

I wouldnt be suprised if this was planned by ISIS all along, think about it, its a win/win situation for them. If they go and let her get executed, there will be a huge uproar in the werstern world, they would get a new wave of young soldiers once they see the fame she got. If they let her go back to Germany that shit happens what you just told.

Nice quints of 5's but letting her die because she is not a virgin is just stupid. I mean you won't marry her anyway so what do you care? Also, more and more European females are fucking shitskins, if we were to kill them all we would dig the grave for our own race, that is falling down the demographical pit as it is now.

Any idiot that went to join ISIS can stay there. In a shallow grave or jail.

>would you forgive her and bring her back, or let her rot in Iraq and pay for her stupidity
let her rot in that 3rd world shithole.

(she's not)

I say fuck em.
Who knows how many people they killed.
She's probably been radicalized and will make any excuse to get back to Germany were she can go on a rampage.

She was 16, aka still a kid, ofc they should bring her home

Haha i bet by now her fanny looks like an easter egg headbutted by a violent child.

>Catholic teachings on forgiveness.
God forgives.
I don't.

kek just imagine howmany times she raped

I'm suprised she looks decent, maybe even slightly above average.

>The parents however should pay reparations to her victims.
The parents need to hang with her.

Do we know the happy grandparents's address/contact details?

She's a German citizen and a minor, so I'm pretty sure that the German government has an obligation to attempt to bring her back to Germany. That said, once she is back, she should be arrested and convicted of various terrorism charges.

>that didn't go as far as joining a genocidal death cult
Yes, that's what we need to focus on here. Obviously she needs to be educated and integrated in the society. 5 years in a facility for minors and in prison after 18 is just enough, she'll study about life choices there, learn to practise a job and she'll get out still young and be useful to the society. It's the parents who need a much worse punishment.

>woman with the cum of 300 muslims inside her womb wants mercy
fuck off whore, the only you'll get from me is a bullet

Exactly, we are totally out flanked at every step. We really are lead by donkeys. Suddenly the entire last 50 years makes sense. This cant go on.

checked!!!

>if

That's fine but what happens when she decides to stop? Lock her up?

>Joining ISIS as a white girl.

No, not only did she make retarded choices. She needs to be an example to any fucktard roastie thinking about joining.

Hell no. She's a fucking traitor. I hope they take away her citizenship and put her on a blacklist.

DEATH
TO
ALL
TRAITORS

SHE LITERALLY JOINED A MIDDLE EASTERN PAGAN DEATH CULT THAT DID THIS.

AN NOW SHE WANTS TO COME BACK?
FUCK HER.
FUCK HER FAMILY.
FUCK EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR.

SHE IS HUMAN GARBAGE.
LET HER ROT.

Let the traitor rot

Send her back, that seems quite simple.

Would she still be regretful if she wasn't caught and put in an Iraqi prison? Or is she regretful for being put in a prison?

Nordbot, what have we done to deserve your loving grace and infinite archival wisdom?

>Offers herself to dozens of men
>Gets bored
>Can i come home now?

I assume she's had a kid by now, and thats why ISIS wants her back to Europe for the gibs

>Suddenly the entire last 50 years makes sense
W-What?
I'm completely lost, I thought the last 50 years was us fucking up and financing desert people

She's probably been fucked by over 100 different muslim men as she was most certainly passed around the camp like a joint a phish show.

let's think - she was with a bunch of horny muslims, who would fuck anything with two legs or more, no matter the age. And comes from a country, where there's nothing unusual about sexual initiation before 15.
Yeah, she's probably a virgin.
She got redpilled the hard way. I would send her to psychiatrist and if he said she's not psychopathic or something, I would let her come back

Nobody gives a shit about precedents here. You can point out to the judge there was a similar case, but he can appreciate if he's convinced or not by the motivation or if the factual circumstances justify a similar verdict.

Not kill them. Shave their heads and brand them. That's enough. If there are some betas who would go for them anyway - let them.

Who cares if she got redpilled. Stupidity should be removed from the human gene pool. Nothing good can come from allowing these people to come to Europe.

Play stupid Games, win stupid Prices. Let her rot in an Iraqi Prison

Das verlorene Schaf soll wieder nach Hause gebracht werden.

Lukas 15

Zactly. Will just go jihad here after a rest

It's times like this we need the option of burning women at the stake again.

She's a terrorist unworthy of life, let alone forgiveness.

Only reason one sane individual would think to bring her home is to make an example of her.

>would you forgive her and bring her back?
yes because being a traitor is okay as long as youre sowwy afterwards :'(

Traitors deserve their fate.

All countries should just do an agreement that they will revoke citizenship of anyone who joins ISIS, they would be outlaws after that, not belonging anywhere anymore.

>QT joining ISIS
>virgin
yeah, no.

What's that thing?
Article says she's 16 but has a face of a 30+ year old and the body of one of 10. Also
>germans
>white

I hope she dies from infection.

shit like this makes me lose all faith in women.
Willingly joining ISIS, knowing that she'll be made into a sexslave and then later regretting it.
Not the least bit of rational thought. This is just pathetic.

>she wants to get away from the war.
the bitch is going to die there.

AAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TAINTED RACE TRAITOR WHORE

The quints of 5
Fucking checked

>16
bizarre! wonder how many times she got ISIS'd.

you're retarded
>confederate
no surprise

Execute the traitor.

So who is the chick in the pic?

Bring her back, then kill her to set a example what happen with traitors.. but this will never happen considering that german politicans are currently the biggest traitors in europe.

Up to us to make an example of Germany

She doesn't look like too much of a fighter, what was she actually doing there?

If she was a whore for ISIS the best option would be to hang her so other women see the consequence of getting dipped by mud.

Finnish newspaper said she was/is a sniper. She was also found with a baby, they dont know yet if its her baby or not. The mudslime man she was married to was killed next to her when they found her.

You should probably read Matthew 18:21-35.

No

A rescue operation could try to save her, and then "jihadists" engage them and kill her, it would paint them as unhinged brutalists

There is a loving God and archive man is living proof of it.

She is already in the hands of US soldiers so your plan could be a bit more difficult.

I vote for letting her back as long as she renounces jihadism and agrees to spend her life in jail.

>Let her come back
>Make her confess everything she knows about ISIS
>Torture her so we're sure she's telling everything she knows
>Execute her in public place

Only good scenario.

Then death plenty 100%

Helping killers can be written of as stupidity and they didn't know the extent of what they were supporting whereas pulling a trigger means you are fully aware of what's happening.

Expect I don't think Germany has death penalty so just leave her there to be cum dumpster for the Iraqis. This white girl can be a gift from us to them for a job well done.

no, all traitors deserve death.

People like her are fundamentally broken, she should rot in Iraq and her parents should be sent there as well.

Id let her polish my gun desu

Bring her back under a contractual obligation to birth 10 white babies

The only value she ever had is tainted irreversibly by muslim apemen dicks. So only reason why germans might want her back should be the proper execution, but of course cuckistan will (((rehabilitate))) her spending money of good hard working taxpayers.

I hate to break it to you guys but I wouldn't mind taking her back. Maybe exile her and her parents to roach land afterwards.

If the girl is the same girl in your pic, then I'd fuck the shit out of her and then giver her the bullet when I was satisfied. Death to traitors... No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

she can still be an Iraqi cum dumpster in Germany dad

rot
/thread