Why are you fine with a little girl dressing as Darth Vader but this is a problem for you?

Why are you fine with a little girl dressing as Darth Vader but this is a problem for you?
He's a kid and he likes the character, let him do what he wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying that's really what he wants and not what the jews want.

>Kid wants to dress up as a girl
>Blame the Jews.

This is why I love Sup Forums

Are you sure you're not just a pervert who gets off on the idea of someone forcing a boy to wear girl clothes?

His dad's an elite jew that works in entertainment, they set the trends. it's a logical statement.

i never dressed up as slave-girl Leia in the 80's. children are dead here nothing but manikins for parental urges left

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>Liberals are more flexible on gender
Oh wow that's so crazy wow

This is the second thread today I've seen about this faggot kid. Saged.

It's the fact that he looks like a child prostitute that makes it weird to me. A little girl imitating Darth Vader doesn't have the same sort of sleaziness to it.

>googling slutty vader

(((liev Schreiber)))

Sounds more like you just have a problem with female character designs in general

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

He dressed as a girl before for Halloween.

GR8 B8 M8

I wasn't trying to fuck Darth Vader.

You had to search and see if (((Liev Schreiber))) is Jewish?

Sage

Look, we get that your AOC laws are really lax, but you're peddling really nasty stuff when you say that she's "dressing like a normal girl".

w-what is this from, user?

google search came up nill

Can this kid be saved by these child molesters?

His basement

I was okay with the makeup and the hair, but then when I saw the slut leggings with a hole in them, I recoiled.

Because men are naturally superior to women so men acting like women shows signs of weakness and is an act of lowering yourself.

>He's a kid and he likes the character, let him do what he wants.
I agree. When he grows up to be mentally ill tranny faggot it's 50% probability only thing he wants to do is kill himself.

Because it's sick Jewish faggot bullshit.

But the kid IS jewish.

Yeah, and that's why he opposes making boys wear girl clothes.

Genius

>flexible
>on a made up thing

It is crazy

because Darth Vader's uniform wasn't meant to show off his boy pussy

g8 b8 m8.
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

supporting literal drag queen children.

also the kikes are always behind it.

>Magnus Hirschfeld coined the term transsexualism, identifying the clinical category which his colleague Harry Benjamin would later develop in the United States

I only want it in my annie mays.