Linda Wenzel, ISIS bride had a baby boy with her

It remains unclear if it is her boy, but the 16yr old German girl produces breast milk...

I say repatriate that kid and hand it to someone who deserves a baby, and put her on trail for war crimes in Iraq.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her pussy must smell like death.

>triggered

Her child is probably a shit-skin rape baby.

And it's likely going back to Germany. Enjoy your new mud, Germany. Linda did it for the Vaterland.

So if she gets returned to Germany, I assume she'll be convicted of terrorism, right?

Iraq has jus soli so the kid is an iraqi citizen. She should be tried for her crimes in Iraq and the kid should be thrown in an Iraqi orphanage.

That's not how the EU works sweetie, no human is illegal :)

Let her stay in Iraq and serve as an example for all the other stupid rebellious girls who want to associate with dune coons.

Jesus she's hideous. No wonder she left, only a shitskin could love her

>Girls would literally rather join ISIS than be my GF

I hope not, or she'll be facing upwards of 200 hours community service and a fine of 75 Merkelmarks.

FUCK if that baby is hers German authorities will be forced to ship her back home..

pretty much

>inb4 buzzfeed article saying:

>European women joining ISIS is the fault of western men playing too many video games instead of asking girls out

Why aren't you more dangerous, user?

apparently it was the fault of her mom fucking a caretaker after her divorce

'fuck you mom I'm joining ISIS' is now the ultimate in teen rebellion

>PLAY WITH MUD
>PAY WITH BLOOD

She committed crimes in Syria and Iraq, she should be trailed and punished in those countries.

Her baby should stay in its homeland not come to germany

how can we brand her a traitor to islam and have some new german go all koran on her ass?

She is German. Explains why she looks so weird.

You sure showed him, Subutai

Who gave you a permission to talk, mongrel? You are essentially just bleached Arabs.

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html

unfortunately Germany won't let her be punished. The German Justice System is not even allowed to give information to other states when it could lead to a death-sentence of an individual in said states. There is a group of pakistani which tricked (nto sure if they still do it) guillible old pensioners to transfer huge amounts of money to them ("hello, you remember me? i'am your grandson, and i really need your help"). Even though german legal forces found out about the perpetrators identities pretty fast, they were explicitly ordered not to contact the pakistani legal system "because the perpetrators could face a death sentence if they did". So they chose to stand aside and watch how more and more naive old people got robbed off their money (often pretty much all they had) simply because it was the "right, morally just thing to do".

But a terroristic white female returning to germany? with an arab-white baby as well? fuck it, the german courts will not even think of punishing her! She got the female bonus (you get away with very much as a female, if you cry a bit and pretend to regret your action), probably the islam bonus as well, and don't forget the (likely mixed-race) child! They will likely let er off just so that she can take care of the rapebaby and create the next moderate muslim running off to fight for ISIS. We are politically correct, after all!

I can tell it's bait but I want to tell you you're a kraut loving prick anyway.

*EU-supporting kraut loving prick

Mom has some fun after divorce
>Joins ISIS because of it
>My sides are in orbit

Man that is a good story. "One time I was a ISIS rape bride".

Human rights were a mistake.
This type of treasonous behaviour deserves the worst possible punishment.

If Germany takes her or her little brown turd back, you will be the ultimate cuck country.

If she comes back, politicians have to be kidnapped and raped to death. Actually that needs to be done now.

Would the baby have lazy eyes just like her?

One of articles I read said her husband was Chechen. Maybe it won't be so brown.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE NIGGUH

This, desu senpai.

>chechen
>not so brown

have you seen the singer "timati"?

In a letter to her parents the brave girl said
"If refugees wont come to me then I will go to them"

In the end a refugee did come...inside her apparently.

>>chechen
>>not so brown
wanted to post exactly this

they are russian speaking MENA 'people'

Multiple refugees*

Eh, that one Boston bomber wasn't so dark...just had the dark hair and sad eyes.

No, the baby should be post aborted.

kill her
use her mudshit progeny for pedobait

and now she'll go back to Germany with her half-breed mongrel and leech on that SWEET Welfare.

Pay your taxes Hans,her shitskin child needs diapers ;^)

they let foreign terrorists walk into the country uncontested, let the girl back in and repatriate her and re-introduce her into German society with guidance- forgive her iow, she is a child and the Germans have fucked the minds of their youth to a certain degree

We all know she'll get away with it. They'll probably ship her back to Germany, give her a relatively light sentence, then she'll probably write a book or go on to speak about her """"sob"""" story and be hailed as a hero by the media.

That kid she has with her is probably her life insurance, doubt it's even hers, maybe some kidnapped kid even.

By american standards though, they are pureblood aryan albinos.

What was that even from? I never found out what he was shouting about.

that uterus is so full of sand by now her usefulness to anyone is gone

this what legty propaganda does, they fuck up kids and they don't care. i hates these people so fucking much

Do you prefer her with one or two eyebrows?

this picture is an example of how such a look was standing out in this time,

>old stone-age like race influence?

Hang this terrorist and feed the baby to pigs.

>timati
Hes literally Jewish and Tatar

First time I see her face. It´s censored here in Germany for some reason...

That says something about the state of media in Germany doesn't it. Showing a picture of someone while pixelating their face making the picture useless.

Yeah dude. It kinda doesn´t help that we don´t have many influential youtubers here (I don´t Count Lefloid. He is badly informed). The only one seems to be Die Vulgäre Analyse.