If I own my house and the land, why am I paying property tax?

If I own my house and the land, why am I paying property tax?

Because you don't own shit, goyim.

OK, let's see:
what does it mean to "own" something?
if I come to your land and say "I disagree that you own this. I think I own this" - why am I wrong?

So you can fund schools.

>I want to live in the community and take advantage of its perks but not pay into it.

Not how it works.

Because you enjoy services provided by your local government, and above them the state and federal government.

This is civics 101, if you don't want to pay taxes, move somewhere else. No one is forcing you into the social contract, you consent to live under it's laws when you decided to purchase property here.

Because the government is what ensures your right to property is not violated.

thats racketeering

Whut?

Because he's paid for it perhaps?

>Because he's paid for it perhaps?
"Paying for X" does not automatically mean you own X. There needs to be a contract that proves that it has happened. Correct?

Because the government owns the land. You're just renting it. Look up absolute land ownership.

Dis

>If I own my house and the land, why am I paying property tax?

to pay for services like the firemen and the police also all the land belongs to the countries state you dont own shit goy.

>what ia laws and state and economics lmao weed the post

Not paying tax is complete bullshit. You drive on the roads, are defended by the armed forces (even if they are there to protect elite business, you still benefit from it), if you dont live in a shithole you have healthcare. What you should be angry about is the complete lack of taxation once you become a multi millionaire. The "we can't tax the rich otherwise business will die" argument is bullshit. Asking people who have their monetary snowball so huge they earn money sitting on their arse in a penthouse to pay tax is common sense. We are all being systematically fucked over by the ultra rich. If you think every billionaire has got to that point with nothing but their hard work, you are an idiot. It was 90% luck. Rewarding rich arseholes for being rich by not taxing them is what is killing the working class.

We should live in smaller communities and provide for each other, free of charge.

Yep where do you think mafia got it from?

but public schools are despicably bad. Only a piece of shit would fund them

Because you want a community full of educated children and basic public services.

Great schools drive up property values like nothing else.

The people he pays taxes to will fuck your shit up.

>If I own my house and the land, why am I paying property tax?
TAXES ARE A FAKE EXCUSE SO YOU PAY WELFARE FOR NIGGERS.

Kids ideally would be in an environment that allows them to explore the whole body of human knowledge and learn what they want to learn.

As it is, we make sure they can get a job at Wal Mart as a greeter.

Because the government will send armed people to your house and throw you in jail if you don't.