It's CDN Morning news with your host
Lazurus
>I want to legally change my name to "Don Pittis Jr"
Leaf

and the real superstars, all of (you) who read this rubbish

Trudy is the FIRST Prime Minister to ever attend the Halifax Gay Pride Parade

WOW!!

>Trudeau becomes first sitting prime minister to march in Halifax Pride parade

>"I think it sends a really important message that the prime minister of Canada ... is going to dance around with a bunch of people, a part of the community that (was) oppressed for long," Augustine-Bower said. "I think it's great that these two groups of people who are very different can come together and have fun."

There's that fucking kike word again : oppression
>I'm a minority of genetic retards. I'm literally 1% of the world. I'm OPPRESSED

SHUT UP you stupid kike whiner fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/22/trudeau-becomes-first-sitting-prime-minister-to-march-in-halifax-pride-parade.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/17/photos-bcs-wildfires-as-from-space.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/23/sears-canada-faces-online-calls-for-boycott-over-treatment-of-ex-employees.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/23/temporary-foreign-workers-hold-protest-in-montreal.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/24/infrastructure-bank-studied-as-funding-option-for-u-s-canada-high-speed-rail.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/24/ontario-s-modern-day-town-criers-compete-in-annual-contest-and-have-a-wedding.html
cbc.ca/news/business/canadians-real-estate-1.4216906
archive.is/yGOnR
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/gunshot-wound-queensway-carleton-hospital-1.4208665
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-north-pregnant-woman-stabbed-1.4218595
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-actress-netflix-riverdale-season-2-1.4217700
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slipping on my first post.....

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/22/trudeau-becomes-first-sitting-prime-minister-to-march-in-halifax-pride-parade.html

Burnt Colombia Wild Fire Update-O-Rama :

Wild Fires can be seen from space!!! WOW!!
Maybe some friendly aliens will help us put out the fire eh?
In outer space, all the American astronauts sew Canadian Flags to their space suits, so aliens treat them better. True story eh?

>Photos: B.C.’s wildfires visible from space

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/17/photos-bcs-wildfires-as-from-space.html

Oh no!!! "Social media" backlash!!
AKA: a couple retards with bots spamming facebook pages with complaints.

>Sears Canada faces online calls for boycott over treatment of ex-employees

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/23/sears-canada-faces-online-calls-for-boycott-over-treatment-of-ex-employees.html

Social Media means shit. I hate it so much.

These people took a lesson from the South African Firebeates

>Temporary foreign workers hold protest in Montreal

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/23/temporary-foreign-workers-hold-protest-in-montreal.html

DARRRRRRRRRRR we will build a high speed rail from Canada to USA eh? ya we gots the money, I swear!

Infrastructure bank studied as funding option for U.S.-Canada high-speed rail

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/24/infrastructure-bank-studied-as-funding-option-for-u-s-canada-high-speed-rail.html

OTTAWA — Washington state is exploring whether Canada's new infrastructure bank could help finance a multibillion-dollar proposal for high-speed rail between Vancouver and the U.S. northwest.

WHAT??? Are these people retarded?? Using a Canadian Bank??
Canada has NO MONEY.........

All those American tourists, coming to Ca-nah-der to buy our overpriced, small selection of American goods.
Since our dollar is so low, Americans pay the same price as they do at home, for stuff we overpay for. Plus they have more selections.
We need a high speed rail to connect us!!

>DARRR ya make it go one way only eh? Ain't no TRUE REAL Canadian ever setting foot in America. Ya bud, bring yours American cash, then fuck off eh?? I ain't going to no god damned USA

Canadians didn't live like pioneers until the 1950s!!!

>Ontario's modern-day town criers compete in annual contest and have a wedding

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/24/ontario-s-modern-day-town-criers-compete-in-annual-contest-and-have-a-wedding.html

>Before the internet, before TV or radio, even before newspapers, there was an earlier source for news: the town crier.
This was up until 1950 in Canada.
America and Europe had TV, telephones,newspapers and cinemas since the mid-late 1800s.

>Contestants are judged on the same criteria that was demanded of town criers several hundred years ago, says Steve Travers, official town crier for Barrie, Ont., and last year's contest winner. They must get people's attention, be precise in their wording, stay on topic, sustain a loud volume in their speech, and have a dignified entrance and exit. "If you skip in or you waddle in like a duck or something, they don't like that," he says.

OH WOW! Harsh judging

u seem upset

WHAT IN THE FUCK????

TREASON!!!!

MURDER THESE FUCKS!!! WHAT THE FUCK????

>Canadians set record with U.S. real estate shopping spree
>New report says Canadians spent $19 billion US on homes south of the border in the past year

cbc.ca/news/business/canadians-real-estate-1.4216906

Oh look, it's a jenky fucking Canadian Boomer, smiling his creepy Boomer smile, bragging about all the money and property he owns, off theft.
Being a Canadian Boomer, you know this guy has a huge criminal record and easy, high paying, do nothing job.

Archived it for you
archive.is/yGOnR

Nice numerals Archivebot

Thanks buddy

Stop whining. Shut up. No one cares you're gay.
Just shut up. Stop acting like losers, keep it in your own homes and no one will care.
Simple.

Why the fuck does everyone need to see faggots in thongs and drag walking around?
WHO CARES
Attention whore losers.

>New Brunswick's Joel Levesque had no idea he was helping set a record when he bought a home in Fort Myers, Fla., back in April.
I over paid eh?? I'm a RICH GUY eh??
>The 63-year-old semi-retired public affairs professional wanted a place to escape for the winter and didn't feel like waiting around for the loonie to gain ground on the greenback.
Trough feeding, civil servant Boomer. Probably never even finished high school. Got his job after being released from jail for child murder.

>"There is no such thing as a great time. We said the heck with it, we're just going to do it," he said from his home in Fredericton.
Over paying means you GOT THE MONEY eh??

>Levesque used his savings from downsizing his Canadian home and bought a brand new, two-bedroom, two-bathroom house with a swimming pool. He and his wife plan to spend five months a year in the Florida sun
Think you're going to inherit mommy and daddies home when they die? HA HA HA, they sold it to "downsize" and buy a brand new condo to escape the Canadian winter, which everyone should love and they aren't real Canadians if they don't LOVE winter.
HA, this loser can't handle winter. Pussy faggot.
GO then eh?? I'll stay here alone, with my millions of friends and girlfriends!!

This fucking twat.

Half your fucking country is burning, and you go to some faggot parade? Priorities, Justin.

Detroit-ada

>Man with gunshot wound brought to hospital

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/gunshot-wound-queensway-carleton-hospital-1.4208665

Man, Canadians are gun nut psychos. Worse than Americans.
Canada is a giant Detroit.

He'll probably die from an infection cause by dirt or something, from lazy, untrained Canadian doctors and nurses.
Some disease from Victorian England or deep Congo Africa...........

Detroit-ada

Serious WTF headline

>Baby delivered via C-section after pregnant woman stabbed multiple times in Montreal North

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-north-pregnant-woman-stabbed-1.4218595

It's probably one of their many coalburners, paying the toll.
They LOVE it though. Do not feel sorry for these bitches.

I write off any coal burner I meet. I just forget they exist. I know enough dead people. I don't want to know any more.

Canadian in American TV!!
GO GO CA-NA-DA!!!

>Ottawa-born actress Vanessa Morgan to star in hit Netflix series Riverdale

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-actress-netflix-riverdale-season-2-1.4217700

Wow, more Canadians, in America.
WTF is going on here???
Don't these people know Canada is BETTER??
Can't she be in Canadian TV shows?? like wtf??

Friendly reminder that the average asian chick is ugly as fuck and you're a faggot for having yellow fever.

I gotta run. Feel free to keep the thread going.

After I change my name to Don Pittis Jr, you can all call me
>Do-Ju