Hey guys, you know what Game of Thrones did the other day? They literally used 'muh gender pronouns' in the show

Hey guys, you know what Game of Thrones did the other day? They literally used 'muh gender pronouns' in the show.

>Your grace, forgive me, but your translation is not accurate. That noun has no gender in high valyrian

They can't do that, fucking SJW assholes are everywhere now, save us Sup Forums

>Watching Game of Kikes
Go kill yourself that show has always been degenerate.

What's the problem? So the valyrians had a single word meaning "the legitimate child of a king" or something like that. How is that SJW?

It's not just that they said valyrian doesn't know genders, you have to see it in context of the show. They said in the valyian kingdom were no genders when valyira in made out to be some magical wonderland utopia, where dragons flew the skies and smiths made weapons that don't break etc. When they say in valyria there are no genders it's obvisiously a wink towards progressivism, like something SJWs long for.

Also it should be seen in context to the rest of the episode, where that old woman said she survived because she didn't listen to clever men mansplaining to her, and then clever men try to convince Jon (a trusted ally of feminism) to not go see Dany because she can't be trusted because she's a progressive.

>Expecting the show that glorifies incest to not be degenerate

STANNIS "MANNIS" BARATHEON THE ONE TRUE KING.

they didnt say that the whole language doesnt have genders you fucking mongoloid, they said that this one word doesnt, and its not even a new concept, people who read the books knew this for a really long time

>Valyrian has no genders
Did they say that though? I don't watch the show, but all I see is one word having no gender.

Yes but to be fair she didn't say 'Prince, Princess or Trancess'

Stop reading so deeply into it, you are no better than a braindead leftist. The word child is genderless and exists in the english language that does not mean its existence is a grand conspiracy.

This is directly from the books, Aemon Targaryen points this out and says that the prophecy could easily have been mistranslated because that noun doesn't have a gender in high valyrian.

>Sup Forums has been infiltrated by cuck feminist "allies"

It's already over and they won, haven't they?

And that was 60 years ago

>child of the king
hurr no gender pronouns english has been infected by SJW's ABANDON IT NOW

Here's a unique idea: Why don't you create your own art faggot? Then you don't have to wait around for the most liberal, bleeding heart cunts to do it for you while pushing their marxist agendas through the medium. Fuckin crazy, right?

Seriously, I'll never understand how "the right" can be so much better at memes, but at the same time be dead in the water when it comes to art. Fucking apply yourselves niggers or just watch as the jews brainwash all your loved ones with flashier shit. Jesus

Sure. But is there anything about all nouns being genderless?
>Sup Forums has been overrun by idiots who can't into reading comprehension
I miss old Sup Forums.

> oh no, people called me a retard for acting like a retard, fuck you cucks

kys you neckbeard faggot

>is there anything about all nouns being genderless?

he wants to believe DA JOOS so much that hes warping his own reality

I personally vote this episode a 9/10, easily.

The red witch makes her debut on dragonstone, Khaleesi's home, I missed that girl.

Khaleesi shooting down the spider, and he had it coming for awhile.

Lord Tyrion giving wise counsil. Always listen to the half man.

Jon Snow will go meet Khaleesi, I literally can't wait for this. Why was little bear arguing though? No! Be forever on Jons side girl!

Sam at the Master Citadel with sir Jory was great, hope his stone man disease is burned away soon so he can serve his dragon queen.

What I didn't like, and the reason this episode had 1 point deducted was Theons Uncle killing 2 sand snakes somehow (?????) makes no sense, it was a 2 v 1. he would be destroyed.

Last night's episode played out like a reddit fanfiction until the last 10 minutes when Euron came and the sand snakes got BTFO

Because you can't get into Hollywood as a non-Jew.

That wasn't sjw at all you stupid faggot. She's just saying that the word is like 'monarch,' of neuter gender, as opposed to the masculine word 'prince.' Learn a bit of linguistics ffs. The bit that actually bothered me was the filthy dykes who thankfully got totally btfo by a white male.

Languages such as English have no genders for their nouns, so there are words that fit to both male and female, for example lawyer.
It has nothing to do with pronouns or with sjw.

There are many languages, including Latin and Ancient Greek, in which every noun has a gender. One of those genders is "neuter," which means genderless. This wasn't about muh pronouns. You're just dumb.

I've long ago realized that no one cares about my bitching. But they do care about my shekels. I saw that the people making the show felt it was more important to lecture me on SJW bullshit than it was to entertain me so I cancelled my HBO sub.

Stop paying to get brainwashed by Jewish propaganda.

I can't believe Sup Forums has become SJW-infected as well, you are all a bunch of cucks. I bet you even talk to women and faggots, too, fucking degenerates, you are a disgrace to everything Sup Forums stands for if you can't see through this propaganda.

>I bet you even talk to women and faggots
>women

hahahahahah holy shit youre pathetic

(btw, pretending to be a troll wont help you save face anymore)

This said, it could imply that originally it was a word for both male and female heirs, but because of patriarchy and systemic oppression, the common meaning has become prince, and that 'it ends now', so yeah, it is a bit sjw, op is right.

It doesn't imply that at all. It literally just means the noun is neuter in high valyrian or whatever the made up language is. Look at a language like Ancient Greek... there are thousands of neuter nouns in the language. There isn't any particular reason why they are neuter, that's just the way the language developed. Τεkνον (child) is an example. Whoever wrote the script probably had some experience with ancient languages.

have you watched the series? Some witch tells a prophecy in a moon language and the subtitles go 'the prince', then the princess herself translates it as 'the prince' then the womyn is like
>ackchualy, originaly it wuz prince OR princess
To me idoes smell like they're insinuating that's how systemic oppression works. The princess would have never known she was mentioned in the prophecy because of muh patriarchy, that equaled the word 'heir' with prince and degraded princesses, though they were as much 'heirs'. Luckyly the womyn hasn't forgotten that.
Also her whole gang is comprised of healthy women, a manlet and 3 eunuchs and she will win.

At least the feminist power fantasy got put on hold for the last 5 minutes of that episode.

Stand aside Stannis, leave the Mary Sues to me.

pic related is the books vs the show

the agenda is obvious in the latter

Also, in Romanian nouns also have genders. As well as German and Russian, so out of the languages I'm familiar with, genderless nouns come only in english. You don't have to go as far as ancient languages.

Setting up all that feminist crap is worth it because it makes it so much more enjoyable when Euron smashes it with his dick. All hail the new Stannis!

>He
>She
>They
This isn't new. If you've ever had to explain English to a foreigner, you'd realize how much of a reactionist bitch you are.
The fucking plot twist is Jon Snow being the backbone of the entire fucking story. The Targaryen girl is going all around claiming she is queen and the chosen one and blahblahblah but it's really Jon Snow, her cousin.

What would you recommend instead?
Serious question.

>That noun has no gender in high valyrian
Bitch they mean like how in french "la lune" is the moon but la is feminine and that word doesn't have a masculine or feminine article

Stop fucking sliding with this shit

U wot? Lune is a feminine noun in french and it takes the definite article la

This show has been feminist bullshit from the very beginning.

I feel bad for right leaning autists who have devoted thousands of hours to this universe because you're gonna be so disappointed when Dany (objectively the worst character on the show) is on the iron throne

most boring show on television tbqh

Explain me the guy the half nogs fucked, he has no dick or what?

Hey, don’t talk shit about incest.

Yes. Out of the Men you saw on Dany's side this episode none has a dick. The bald advisor also has none and the one who jumped in the water at the end as well. Also, her whole unsullied legion have no dicks.

Just watching this shit becouse of action and atmosphere, the plot is already lost. I am also more interested in reading the books Martin used for inspiration than the his books, becouse Martin himself is a SJWtard.

The only show i can still enjoy is Twin Peaks.

>still watching modern television shows or hollywood movies

>anime is le red pill :DD

yes

Dude just kill yourself your shitty argument got blown the fuck out with facts.

Thx, i wasn't sure if they only have theirs balls cut off or the whole dick. How do they pee? Did the half nigress suck his hole?

If you made it past 3 episodes of this show I've got some bad news for you.
Your taste is shit and you are probably an abo.

You clearly have no idea who the crow's eye is

>He thinks abos have TVs.

Stop watching Jewish propaganda. The show is nothing more that sjw fan fiction at this point.

>They said in the valyian kingdom were no genders when valyira in made out to be some magical wonderland utopia
lol no you fucking retard. She just said that that particular word had no gender. Plenty of languages have genderless words.

Go back to Tumblr, fucking SJW

But he is right in this case, it is sjw. Read the fucking thread. I didn't know that was your dillema. Idk either, I just meant they're sterile.

The shows dialogue has been so shit

Game of Thrones is garbage. I tried to read it and could not do it. At least with good fantasy, there are attempts to do away with presentism. Not these days though. It is swords and sorcery with shallow he-man characters and retarded yin yang pop pseudo religion.

Read Tolkien, or better yet the classic myths. Or at least read better fantasy novels for crying out loud.

Lowest common denominator bro.

Chinese has genderless pronoun. 'Ta' is he/she

>it was merely a ruse!

You mean a neuter pronoun. Lots of ancient languages had them. Like the hittites. Has nothing to do with faggotry.

I'll do my research then

Tolkien, Robert Jordan, Robert Howard, and R. Scott Bakker are all pretty good at avoiding presentism and giving a real attempt at world-building. Robert Jordan in particular clearly had a deep knowledge of Hinduism and Vedic India. Those four authors are IMO the best in the genre.

"Obviously they didn't use this particular concept for political sjw porpose like the rest of the show, it's just a coincidence"

This show is a fucking wallking fanfiction with a bunch of mary sues in it that absorbed all the time and pushed out the script interesting characters like young griff, but one can always find retarded nerds like you on the internet saying that progressivism is not real, crying because they want to be left alone jerking off to their beautiful preferred heroine.

Just kill yourself and end your fucking genetic line

Fuck you, Albert.

Look up the Castrati typically only the balls are cut off to stop the testosterone Theon however definitely had his whole dick cut off.

The last two episodes have had essentially zero development, just characters spouting exposition about things we already know.

Davos was barely in this last episode, and his only line was to remind the viewers that Dragons breath fire and can kill wights. No shit.

Meant to quote

It makes sense DESU, Korean would be the same translated to english probably.

Forgot to add The Worm Ouroboros by Eddison is fantastic

Meh is Dany even the one though? it could still be Jon Snow Prophecy's are weird like that.

Good choices man. Agreed. Robert Howard especially. His fusion of theosophical mythology is clever, and his world building is great. Conan gets a bad name. My personal favorite is Tolkien.

>nazi flag
>watches degenerate tv shows
>comes to /pol tell everyone how degenerate tv is
Turn the flag off you degenerate faggot. Fuck off with the TV gossip. Take this shit to /v

Yep. When you reach pop culture status you tend to cut corners and become fan service.

meh, our language doesn't have gender pronouns at all

That's your biggest problem when it's full with fags, niggers, nazi zombies, drug addicts etc... ?

Guess what, hungarian language doesn't use gender pronouns either. he/she/it = ő. Now what? :D

The kikes own it faggot. Expect it or don't watch it.We are the counter culture. The kikes own our culture now faggot and we are the humiliated leftovers. Did you just learn this now?

GRRM is a shit writer who's balls deep in SJW retardation. Why does this surprise anyone?

fucking retard

This. One of the biggest eye openers [red pills] for me was when they started, in unison, to alter cultural products directed towards demographics to push current affairs agenda. Like in Vikings where they pushed the pro-muslim crap.

It is the slow boil. The majority are not going to throw it in the bin but just think "this is a new feature".

Read a classic peice of literature retard. If your attention span is too destroyed by modern media to handle a book then get an audio book or find a non degenerate movie based on classic literature. Is it so hard to figure that out on your own?

But then again, Hungary is a third world country. And Hungarians are the scum of Europe.

>Waah waaah a TV show does not fully subscribe to my insane dogma, my feelings are hurt waaaaaaaah
Holy mother of God you are a sad person OP

Don't forget next episode jon snow will bow to the strong woman

Except there's historical fact behind the Vikings thing. The Muslims were aware of the existence of the northmen and traveled to their lands.

If it's Jon then today's dialogue will btfo sjw's, because the patriarchal interpretation will have been the right one. So I hope it's him. I hope the dragons cuddle to his legs when they see him.

If you watch this show you are a fucking chucklehead and you need to be run over by a disc harrow.

Stupid virtue signaling change for instant gratification.

Could've kept it as prince/princess or whatever and moved on without interrupting the scene, and still have an opposite gender reveal later on with a flesh and blood character. This writing reeks of some numale or woman influence, since it intentionally lacks any subtlety and sense of discretion.

And it's not even like anyone was expecting anything else, really. But they still feel compeled to reveal all their cards from the start, and squash the mystery right away.

Better than falling to the fucking zombie horde you retard.

Ya I saw this and I instantly was filled with hate. Why do (((they))) have to ruin everything they touch????? It's like a supervirus that just ruins everything good. That whole scene seemed like it was added in last minute by some problem glasses writer and it offset the whole scene. That being said GOT stopped being good after season 3

As faggy as that was it is true to the books.

Not that those kike cocksuckers care about being faithful to the books when they kill off the one true king of Westeros.

You mean gender for nouns? Not having even the he/she distinction is a bit too much even for mongolian.

GoT is degenerate. it was those damn kikes all along! Gonna go watch my autistic anime now XD

Is the new season even more full retard SJW stronk wymyn or am I just too far down the rabbit hole?

He's referring to the time when the most anti christian character in the whole show decided that Islam was beautiful and must not be harmed. It was pretty disgusting and completely out of character but par for the course in todays period pieces.

Les Rois Maudits, by Maurice Druon. It has a similar style, but relies upon the story and legends surrounding the extinction of House Capet in France.

Nope, we don't even have the he/she distinction.

He let himself be manipulated by a woman, who was not even his wife. He fell for the nu-religion meme. He deserves every bit of his fate.

Show tits

Berserk. It's an anime but transcends it's shitty animation through sheer story telling. Read the manga