Dunkirk

Is this movie even worth watching? I'm guessing it will be ultra cucked, bluepilled and historically incorrect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dF9ayyDpOs
thelocal.fr/20170719/dont-forget-the-bravery-of-the-french-at-the-battle-of-dunkirk
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hollywood WWII movie
>expecting accuracy and be totally redpilled

I have heard it is actually pretty good. No shoehorned love stories or diversity.

It was actually decent for a western war movie. They only referred to the Nazis as "the enemy" (since it was based on the British pov), and it showed the full range of emotions of the soldiers (fear, bravery, helplessness, waiting for a miracle to get evacuated). That was the turning point of the war, you could argue, but at that point Germany had the advantage.
There wasn't much cuckery, other than the fact that it's recreating an evacuation. It was not a victory, it was about bringing the boys home and boosting Britain's morale.

>it's another hitler let the brits go wehraboo retard

His panzer divisions outran their infantry, as per usual, and weren't in a position to assault the pocket.

There are some French colonial African troops within the first 5 minutes in payment of the muh diversity tax but otherwise all white

if you're worried about it being bluepilled about the holohoax, i can tell you that it's not even brought up.

garbage made up with fancy graphics to fool normies and retards into thinking it's a quality movie

>hitler let the brits go
He did.

My favorite scene was the one of soldier who said "we need to kill those Nazis so we can become minorities in our own countries"

It's hilarious how it portrays the French as cowards while being about Brits retreating without a singly hint of being aware at the irony.

But it's a fun flick overall.

You're still paying for that mistake, Naziboo scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dF9ayyDpOs

It's not about anything political, it's just a thrill ride to have you experience the adrenaline the soldiers had. It's literally just about creating tension, there's barely any dialogue, and you can't understand most of it anyway

Is like Fury.

No, I just know I'll get triggered knowing that Hitler willingly let the Brits go out of shear chivalry, hoping Churchill would appreciate the gesture and accept his peace offers. The movie won't even entertain that thought.

>implying hitler had a snowball's chance in hell of ever winning the war
The Soviet Union would've destroyed Germany, either way. America and Britain getting involved just made it a bit less messy than it would've been.

>The film made extensive use of practical effects, such as employing thousands of extras, assembling boats that had participated in the real Dunkirk evacuation, and using genuine era-appropriate planes for aerial sequences.
You're fucking retarded.

First time at the theatre in a very long time -

It was good but felt a bit underwhelming desu. Honestly a forgettable war film in my eyes. If Dunkirk was supposed to be britains 'saving private ryan' or 'band of brothers' (I know the latter isn't a film but you get my point), then I feel bad for them because it missed the mark a bit imo

>50% of their tanks in need of repairs
>vulnerable to british and french flank attacks
>facing a pocket with hundreds of thousands of men
>needs more than some worn out panzer divisions to take the pocket out
>lets the luftwaffe go crazy on them anyways
>hurr he let them go
consider suicide

as a show about retreating i dont think you can glorify it to any reasonable degree

This isnt true in the slightest...

Directed by Christopher Nolan, so it's more about provoking emotions and tension. I've heard it is decidedly well done.

so the good guys have blue tracer rounds and the bad guys have red ones. Fuck that movie was shit

I had a hard time understanding what some of them said. I really remember hearing George

The lads on "Salting the Earth", a White Nationalist podcast at The Right Stuff report that "Dunkirk" is completely "un-pozzed" and entirely worth watching.

>lets the luftwaffe go crazy on them anyways
Not true.

With the size of the panzer divisions that arrived and formed the encirclement of Dunkirk there was no way a sane commander was just going to push onto the beaches. Despite what wehaboos think panzer 2s, 3s, and the very limited number of panzer IVs in the German arsenal were not equipped to take on 300,000 men. The miracle aspect is had the civilian fleet not arrived to ferry men to the boats off the beach then the German infantry would of arrived and the assault on Dunkirk could begin . Go see the movie if you want, there's not a single German soldier shown, no ridiculous muh ebil nazis, and no muh 6 gorillion. Fucking triggered polflakes.

>t. buttblasted Angloscum

Germany let you escape certain death because we fight with honor.

Dresden revealed the anglo's true nature, and was how you repayed us for the mercy we showed you at Dunkirk.

Your race is subhuman filth and I look forward to the day we wipe the stain that is Britain off the face of the earth, this time we will not make the mistake of letting you scuttle away like insects when we have you surrounded, we will simply obliterate you.

It was alright for a WWII film. The Harry Styles fan-girls crying every time his character on screen was a little annoying in the theater, but overall the movie was okay

Need torrent

Saw it opening night.

Graphics were really good; all practically effects, and what I gathered from the story was really good, but for the love of Christ, I couldn't hear a word they were saying. They were so focused on the sound effects that they neglected to boost the vocals and therefore I couldn't understand what they were saying.

I wonder who is behind this post

My favourite scene was the one where the polish woman, the transexual indian, and the black man uncovered the secret plans for the holocaust and went on a suicide mission to assassinate hitler but failed and could only send the plans for Italy to invade British African territory back to England via Jewish refugee.

Do you think the divisions there even had enough ammo after fighting consistently to push towards the sea to take on the entire BEF? Or do you lack the ability to accept Germans were awful with logistical planning to the point where it lost them the war in the Soviet Union later on.

Yes that was quite funny though.
It's an okay watch in the theater

No, Dunkirk was the most retarded decision Hitler ever did and he lost the war because he didn't push into Dunkirk.

As you know, Hitler wanted to Ally with Britain, but they declined. Why? Because they had nothing to gain or lose. But guess what? Hitler could've kept on fucking pushing and had all of those 400,000 soldiers surrender, and then used them to negotiate a deal with Britain. Retard

>Secondly, the notion of the 'golden bridge' offered by Hitler to the B.E.F. now finds few supporters, and certainly stands directly at odds with the very definite orders given to the Luftwaffe, which were the 'destruction' of all encircled enemy forces. The myth in fact appears to have been propagated by Rundstedt's ex-Chief-of-Staff during his interrogation by Liddell Hart immediately after the end of the war.
To Lose A Battle, France 1940, page 540

the film has a big guy who crashes a plane with no survivors, so yes

B R A V O N O L A N

You never really see the german so pretty good

God forbid they call the enemy nazis, right?

>Hitler could've kept on fucking pushing and had all of those 400,000 soldiers surrender
>with a few understrength worn out panzer divisions ahead of their supply chains, french rearguards, and british flanking attacks
Go play hearts of iron or something, you're an idiot

Interesting flag you have there

37% of evacuees were French troops, about 120,000.

No, it's pretty much completely devoid of anything bluepilled or cuckish, it's not as good as Hacksaw Ridge but it was pretty good

>Hacksaw Ridge
>Good

Overdone CGI bullet and Blood effects and a movie about a cuck who won't pick up a rifle.

>A movie where Nazis, for once, are not encircled and getting their ass beat and are instead BTFOing retreating Allied forces

This is bluepilled, how?

(((((((((Dunkirk)))))))))

Oy vey your All evil Nazis

even with that winston jewhill would not surrender

Are you even going to address the undersupplied panzer problem ? The losses for the both sides would of been ridiculously high , the whole peace shit is post event propoganda

Even that's not enough to appease the cunts and the kikes.

Well, you could argue that the reason they were understrength/ unable to keep fighting is because Hitler kept them on too tight a leash for the whole campaign. Had the Panzers been able to surge forward from the get-go and completely paralyze Allied resistance all across France/Belgium, as they intended, you could argue that those whole 400k would either have been dead or unable to congregate back at Dunkirk in the first place.

Lol'd heartily at this post.

I'd rather side with the snailsuckers than acknowledge anglos as equal human beings

>passive potrayal of historical events is blupilled now
>doesnt even cover holocaust

not even planning on seeing this, but i sure do love the Sup Forums threads about muh honoroboru hitura/muh naziboos.

Does it have any meme dialogue?

This is a very sterile film. It's about the event. There's maybe 6 pages of dialogue in the whole film. So no, there wasn't any opportunity to insert SJW bullshit.

And no they didn't insert a bunch of token nigger soldiers. So you can rest easy OP. Go watch it. No one has EVER made a war film like this.

Also the most objective war film I've ever seen. All of them should be like this. Amerifats poisoned us with their heroic war movies that we became accustomed to stupid, dumb war cliches.

nope. theres very little dialogue.

a plane crashes into the ocean but the guy survives(his glass door/latch gets jammed and almost drowns but the main civilian boat dude saves him

S U R V I V O R

Mein gott, read some post-mortem opinions from Guderian about how the campaign went.

They expected a hard fight like WW1, instead they showed up in paris wondering where all the French went. The Germans never had omnipitant control over their campaign, nor perfect insight into the state of their enemy.

You can't expect to be a represtentive of the white race if you know jackshit about military affairs.

>Implying the Soviet union would've gotten anywhere without the financial and military aid from America

A big guy crashes a plane after being caught (which was part of his plan) and the fire rises, look it up they baneposted you in it

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught on

thats exactly what i liked about it. no war is glorious. war sucks for everybody, civilians and soldiers. sure, saving private ryan is "epic" but it doesnt recreate emotions as well as dunkirk does.

i appreciate it when there are no twists, and this movie served its purpose. it is slow as hell, so i can see why people might feel underwhelmed.

We already have the Stormtrooper dude from Star Wars crying about how LOTR and GOT is white-washed.

>t. Oswald of BEADY

a reminder to report all viral marketing spam

>88
>word "truth" in poster ID
chekcs out.

>Is this movie even worth watching?

the sheckles go to hollywood, of course you shouldn't pay to see it retard

Holy shit, the pilot was the same actor as Bane.

>Well, you could argue that the reason they were understrength/ unable to keep fighting is because Hitler kept them on too tight a leash for the whole campaign.
That doesn't make any sense, if anything being kept close would keep their strength up due to not being too far ahead of supply lines
>Had the Panzers been able to surge forward from the get-go
They were though, in fact they rushed so far forward that they lost radio communication with their HQ for a while and the high command feared a possible counterattack against their vulnerable flanks
>completely paralyze Allied resistance all across France/Belgium, as they intended, you could argue that those whole 400k would either have been dead or unable to congregate back at Dunkirk in the first place.
The allied resistance was basically paralyzed, that's why the Germans reacted so strongly to the Arras counterattack even when it was very minor because they had thought the Allies were completely broken

No, the Germans weren't convinced the Allies were broken in France until long after Paris fell.

>
you're fucking with me

Go see the movie. This actually happens

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

If anything, that's a reason to see it. Show (((THEM))) that a period-accurate non-diverse movie can make them shekels. Make redpilling people play to their self-interest.

does this mean the dunkirk evacuations were a hoax, and in reality were a peaceful sail across the english channel?

Tom Hardy's plane doesn't crash though, it's his wingman.

bane's plane didn't crash either. cia's plane did

>yfw the wingman's plane had the code letters 'CI〇A'

The rest are brits, close to the full army. And who fought to allow this escape and died ? The french.

Is it portrayed ? of course not, duh ! English so stronk, french stupid surrender baguette hohohoho.

>Is it portrayed ? of course not, duh !

I'm guessing you haven't actually seen the film, then.

French culture is so irreparably pussified they think we should have shipped their soldiers out with us at Dunkirk, leaving their women and children behind for the Krauts to have theit way with in the process. Sad!

Sure, I'll watch this pile of crap.

thelocal.fr/20170719/dont-forget-the-bravery-of-the-french-at-the-battle-of-dunkirk

Here is a more epic and way more accurate depiction.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY

Meanwhile, of the hundreds of thousands of frogs that were evacuated to Britain, only 3,000 actually volunteered to fight for De Gaulle in the Free French Army.

The rest either did fuck all until the war was practically over, or plead with Vichy France to be expatriated back to Nazi-Occupied France.

I laugh every time.

Continental Europe is the biggest joke God has played on the world.

>communist
>asking for free shit

Checks out.

Brit culture is so pussified they want to portray even their biggest defeats, with a clear order of non involvement from their leaders in this battle, as some kind of great thing for them.

You literally just ran with your tail between your legs. I'm not saying it was a stupid thing, it allowed the war to continue, but seriously you anglo people should stop rewriting everything it's tiring.

In the very first scene the protagonist runs through a roadblock held by French soldiers who immediately end up in a fierce firefight with unseen Germans, and the French forces holding the perimeter are mentioned almost every time the Colonel and Rear Admiral talk to each other.

You're getting your baguettes all twisted for no reason.

It's one of the better war films out there. There's no sjw bullshit. It's a psychological thriller

>Dunkirk re-writes history

This isn't a typical American war film, it is not glorified in the slightest. I can tell that you haven't seen it and are just butthurt that France has always been inferior to Britain.

Listen to Hitler's speech on the matter. He let them go.

A lot of loyalty for a hired chum

Minor spoilers, be aware.

The jew in the movie:
-doesn't show nazis, so that they can't be idolized?
-mentions them as only "the enemy"
-has nazis bomb a red cross -marked boat (very unlikely in WW2)
-idolizes cowardness (main character runs from the battle literally the whole movie - and is eventually rewarded for it)
-has bullshit moments like out-of-fuel plane saving the day by shooting down an enemy plane
-said plane gets the landing gear out literally just in time for touch down when landing

I don't know, other than those its okay I guess. In the end you get the kicks from seeing how helpless the weak and stupid will get themselves in war - and thus how rewarding beating your enemies can be. In addition it inadvertantly teaches a solid lesson: if you start running, you can keep on running until the end of the world.

BRAVO NOLAN

the sniper laying down firing at the plane was poetry.

I was convinced you were memeing but it's actually true. This has to be intentional.

Definite orders? How do they know those? Not same user.

just watch it and stop complaining

Perhaps his biggest mistake but Hitler had a heart and didn't want to wipe out the anglos, unfortunately.

it was sick. go see it. fuck jews.

It's pretty good. Don't think of it as like a "Saving Private Ryan" style war movie. It's more about the experience of surviving the whole ordeal from the perspective of a few characters. It's worth watching, I enjoyed it.