The 6 Wars China Will Fight

On July 8, 2013, the pro-PRC Chinese-language newspaper, Wenweipo, published an article titled “中國未來50年裡必打的六場戰爭 (Six Wars China Is Sure to Fight In the Next 50 Years)”.

The 1st War: Unification of Taiwan (Year 2020 to 2025)

China must work out a strategy to unify Taiwan within the next ten years, that is, by 2020.

The 2nd War: “Reconquest” of Spratly Islands (Year 2025 to 2030)

At this moment, the South East Asian countries are already shivering with Chinese military unification of Taiwan.

The 3rd War: “Reconquest” of Southern Tibet (Year 2035 to 2040)

The best strategy for China is to incite the disintegration of India. By dividing into several countries, India will have no power to cope with China.

The 4th War: “Reconquest” of Diaoyu Island [Senkaku] and Ryukyu Islands (Year 2040 to 2045)

From the historical records of Chinese, Ryukyu and other countries (including Japan), Ryukyu has long been the vassal states of China since ancient times, which means the islands are the lands of China.

The 5th War: Unification of Outer Mongolia (Year 2045 to 2050)

China should also pick the groups advocating the unification, aiding them to take over key posts in their government, and to proclaim Outer Mongolia as the core interests of China upon the settlement of Southern Tibet issue by 2040.

The 6th War: Taking back of lands lost to Russia (Year 2055 to 2060)

When the Chinese army deprives the Russians’ ability to counter strike, they will come to realize that they can no longer match China in the battlefield.

indiandefencereview.com/news/six-wars-china-is-sure-to-fight-in-the-next-50-years/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China pissing off Russia and India? Sounds good to me. It will take them 50 years just to retake a few of their lost regions.

Taiwan, and Spratly will be slow political victories.

Can't wait until Russia/japan/india/vietnam/SK/USA finally all pitch in to buttrape these chinks

hell could you imagine if lil kimmy threw a nuke at them too? topkike

>pick up fights with Japan, India, Russia, pretty much every South East Asian country (and inviting USA to blow their shit up)
What could go wrong?

>when your country's collapse cycle is so brutal you're willing to go to war with half to planet planet to buy yourself a few years

This probably what will happen if they align themselves with AI

tfw

>btw:
>this image is banned in china.
>anyone who made it would be tortured to death

Will North Korea fuck their shit in the last minute?

printable

>Picking fights with multiple major world superpowers nearly all at once over some worthless islands, deserts and mountains

This must be that high Chink IQ I keep hearing so much about...

Winnie-the-Pooh is banned in china

Wow. The delusions here are just unreal.

they probably think their economy will keep growing at 15% forever

Lol good job pissing off almost every military power in the world currently.

What they have now is not even a real growth.

China is gonna hit that one child policy soon and there is gonna be a huge shake up when there aren't enough kids for the job.

this.

besides tibet china hasnt 'invaded' another country ever.

Every war takes only 5 years, even vs atomic super powers..

Ga je schamen mongool

KEK. China can barely fight the Islamists in the west. China can try, but it will be China that gets reunifies with Taiwan after the US sends them back to the stone-age.

China is hilariously bad at war.

But they are allied with Porkistan, think again...

why? surely they aren't like the arabs?

WINNIE THE POOH

NO POOH IN CHU

lmao chinks still have regular famine and plague. only chingchong war will be against stray dogs

At least they are good at killing each other.

arabs conquered middle east + north africa. And now parts of Europe. They are germanic tier when it comes to war.

Probably worse than the Arabs. Chinese officers don't receive real training, they run around learning to sing all of the communist era songs and recite the communist manifest by memory.

no they're not. they are completely incapable of understanding how combined arms tactics work.

this soldiers would make good trannies.

< from linked source

Its not that theyre bad at it, i'd say they just dont care.
Why would they risk stability over land mass/resources when they have everything they need in china.
Stability has always been a THE key factor for decision making for china's leaders.

BS They waged wars against Korea, Vietnam, and many-many battles against Central Asians. The Dzungar genocides predates every mass scale killing in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide

The China never attacked any country is a typical 50 cent China shill slogan. Only people who have never read a book fall for this.

we're analyzing stuff from chink tumblr, are we?

k

Seems pretty gud desu.

#TeamChina
inB4
>lul canachink :^)

Why? NK grows 10x per year

forgot pic

>implying that Taiwanese reunification war will happen first

My sides

And that's just it really too. China will occasionally sabre rattle but beyond that while the country is stable I really can't see them doing fuck all about anything.

They already got rid of it years ago senpai, in preparation for the wars.

Makes sense. The first stage will also coincide with the time USA loses its status as a superpower (2025-2030).

Yeah they do. They go into your country, and combine their sperm with your females and turn your population Muslim. Takes a few generations, but it's none violent and permanent.

I FUCKING HATE THESE GODDAMN COMMIES

MORE OC

They currently have a ton of jobless kids running around. Mostly males, a lot of college degrees and no jobs to give them.

War against korea was maybe 1,500 years ago?
War against vietnam wasnt even a real war. Small militairy conflict that last less than 2 years?

>create a generation of men (cannon fodder) who will never find wives due to one child policy and sex selective abortions

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

China will have a market crash in a year or two which will push them down the shitter for a decade or more.. which will end up with US companies buying a majority of the companies/infrastructures currently located in China. Their systems are not advanced enough to halt a crash and recover like the US markets did.
So TL;DR of everything you wrote. Nothing will happen, except some crisis inside their own country, which will obviously effect most of the world but it's nothing SEVERE for us.

Manchus aren't really chinks, though. They're the ones that made them wear the silly braids as a sign of submission.

>germanic tier when it comes to war
Now that's an accomplishment.

End result is: China rules or claims every territory that the Qing emperors ever conquered, so ethnicity doesn't matter. Chink is chink.

Take a look at the pic, that's before the Qings took over power from the Ming dynasty in the early 17th century.

Is their honestly any proof of this? I've been hearing about impending collapse for 10 years now, can someone redpill me?

So 400 years ago they killed 600k people? Wow, what a warlike people! Even belgium killed 10x times more in that timespan. Easily.

Fact is, China is passive as fuck. I like it that way

They're worse

Sorry, but your "muh peaceful China" is a myth.

Pretty pitiful considering their population size and who they were fighting. Vietnamese and Koreans are hardly potent foes.

A little.

Their growth is not real. Their economy is just a gigantic bubble that's about to burst. Google chinese ghost cities.

>re ruz qangs

Is their honestly any proof of this? I've been hearing about impending collapse for 10 years now, can someone redpill me?Y

Or they think that those superpowers will not find said deserts and islands worth fighting to keep.

What!?

Unless the US suffers a civil war, it will remain the world's only superpower until the end of this century (at least).

ghost cities are asset holdings.

People buy property as either retirement houses or for future city growth, both are still happening somewhat.

The CCP has also begun to crack down on housing prices etc etc..

Unirically this. China has the biggest economic bubbles in the history of mankind. They will destroy their economy and take the rest of the world with them.

Yep, China excels in killing their own in civil wars.

In fact i think there is a decent chance they might have a civil war during this century.

All you need is for their government to fuck up big time (bubble bursting would probably be enough)

In your head maybe. 99% of China's wars were civil wars. Never conquest wars. Just like I stated before and you could refute

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
good luck with yuan crashing in a few years

I'm sorry, I'm having massive problems with my internet connection and posted the same thing again.

Chinese people always tell me the ghost cities are going to be filled in the future, because there are plans to relocate a massive number of people from the rural areas to cities. Is there any truth to this?

>Taking """back""" Okinawa

Don't make me laugh

Ugh. This place is the fucking worst.

Faggot.

Islamists are Chinese drones, user. Since the inception of Islam by Chinese.
Yes, chinks created Islam to fuck up their competitors.

You talking about the US?

The godamn chinks have been funding maoist for decades but hopefully after the government change we'll see some change.

They arent even going to be able to take Taiwan.

Every echelon of the Chinese military from the company level up requires two signatures on any order. One from the military commander and the other from the political commissar. That slows down their decision making process (OODA loop) to a crawl.

so they're like the arabs?

They turned civil war into an artform

Oh shit, its my favorite poster, the Mexican that posts the CHinese gore webms! How ya doin bud?

The only people that are better than the Japanese at killing Chinese are the Chinese

Where did they go?

Tired and i have to pick up a few wheels of cheese, i hate work.

murica.

>not my circus, not my monkeys

the maws of death

doing gods work mexico bro

They have no empathy as a "people"

They just need to start importing Muslims and blacks into their tier 1 cities to drive the yellow flight. What could possibly go wrong?

Raj, do you think they could internally destabalize your country as the article states, or is it more likely to be a physical conflict over Sikkhim

We're talking chinks, not the USA.

Lol

I think this is a defining characteristic of IQ. Empathy is one step down from telepathy and its quite obvious that no Chinese person will ever have that.

>Michael Bei
always cracks me up
requesting the one where the cyclist gets decapitated by the street sign

This niggers won't let me shitpost in peace i got to step out.

>that filename