Can someone explain me the difference between sex and gender? We use the same word in German for both terms, but I in the debate whether gender is a social construct or not I often hear feminists say, that there is a difference between gender and sex and until today I don't figure out what the actual difference is.

pic unrelated

Sex: The biological sex of an organism. Male or Female.
Gender Identity: The emotional state of being. Existing on a spectrum between Feminine and Masculine. Infinite interpretations.

Gender= You can choose to be whatever you want but somehow 99.9% of the population "identify" as either male or female

Sex= Do you have a dick or a vagina

Sex: hole or pole
Gender: cultural marxist bullshit invented by Magnus Hirschfeld and co. to spread kike propaganda

According to SJW retards: Gender is your sex larping identity. IE Totally meaningless.

>Gender Identity: The emotional state of being. Existing on a spectrum between Feminine and Masculine. Infinite interpretations.
Isn't it just your personality?

It's intentionally vague bullshit to try and mask the fact that these people are simply mentally ill. Everyone would tell you that you are retarded if you tell them that you think your chromosomes are incorrect.

So instead they reinterpreted gender as something along the lines of
>stereotypical behavior for the sexes

Their whole ideology relies on having only vague definition to draw connections between topics that have none, or to be able to adjust the meaning of a word depending on what they need right now to construct their argument.
If you get into a discussion with a lefty (why are you wasting your time like that?) the first thing you should do is ask them to define the buzzwords they are using. Either it's already over at that point because they can't or you can later on just point out the inevitable discrepancies between what they say and what the supposed definition of the word was.

Doesn't really matter though because their field is hardly even trying to pretend that it's logical, it's all muh feelings and feelings don't need to be logically coherent.

You can think of it like that yes. Your personality isn't something that exists in physical reality, it exists within your mind or spirit.

I always find it funny when lefites, a huge amount of them claiming to be atheist and anti religion, use spiritual concepts.
They do the same when they pull their
>Well, you just got lucky to be born in the first world!
shit. No, you didn't. You are a product of your environment, "You" literally could not have been born anywhere else. If you had grown up in Africa, it wouldn't be you, it would be a completely different person. The only way you could make that argument is if you believe that there are souls that get incarnated into random bodies.

There is no difference, it's only a meme

Religion and spirituality are the same thing. It's just the emotional side of the human experience. Logic and thinking are just another portion of the complete picture.
Your 5 senses measure the enviornment, creating a chemical response (emotion), then logic and thinking apply to the data. This trinity occurs in a cycle which we perceive in our consciousness as reality.
It is important to harmonize this cycle.

One is real and based on science the other is made up psychobabble.

sex and gender is exactly the same thing

the word gender is used and pushed to use because some hipocrit godfearing puritans who are afraid of the human body and where afraid and disgusted by using the word "sex" to point out someone's sex or in other word with the same meaning "gender"

They're supposed to mean one and the same (biological sexual dimorphism), but the Left has Nu-Speaked Gender to mean "the societal expectations and mannerisms that denote one to be a man or a woman."

Gender is a colloquialism used to prevent fragile 1950s women from seeing the word "sex" on government documents

none. just lefties attaching new meaning to old words to justify and normalize their degeneracy.

Gender is, believe it or not, a social construct, that we apply to all sorts of stuff that we associate with either masculinity or femininity.
A color or a way of acting can be girly or manly for example. Also objects like boats and cars can be referred to as "her" or "she", since they are gendered.

Sex is absolute and relates to your chromosomes and what's between your legs. Gender can be debated, sex can't be.

SHUT UP BIGOT

gender, properly understood, is a linguistic category
some examples for you my german friend
>der Hund
>das Boot
>die Uhr
if it hasn't already happened, I predict that marxists will try to push to remove gender from the language entirely

i think gender it's like on /qst/, you can be whatever you want in your mind, there are endless possibilites
sex is just your genitals, penis is man vagina is girl

I say this every time but here is the trick to understanding gender. While it is true that
Sex= dick or vag
Gender=masculine or feminine(social construct)

Is that retarded limbs don't realize what it takes to socially construct a gender. For instance, if there was one sex, there would be no concept of gender because there would only be normal and abnormal behavior. So condition 1) is that you need two physical sexes. If there was two sexes but there were no behavioral differences that is inherent due to the biological differences, no concept of gender would exist either, because there is nothing to distinguish the two sexes. Hence condition 2) is that there needs to be inherent biological behavioral differences among the sexes. THis means that there is no 3rd gender. It is inherently connected to the biological reality. Any arguments that seeks to label gender as 100% socially constructed completely misses condition 2) by thinkingnthat all differences are just that way because they are. To them any categorization is irrational. But what they don't realize is that when you take away condition 2), you have no concept of gender.