Aegean dispute

I'm Greek and I think Turkey should have those Islands.

They're really not worth it and they're closer to Turkey anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaofmideast.blogspot.com/2013/02/turkish-males-misbehave-amongst.html
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6og87x/43_years_ago_the_turkish_government_invaded_the/
theses.gla.ac.uk/1578/1/2002daleziouphd.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The line should be east of Turkey.

>I'm Greek
>Hides flag
Okay, Mehmet.

>Roach STRONK
>I'm Greek btw

You're ancestors died for does isles you little fucker, (implying you're actually greek and not lying, which you are).

Yes, those islands are closer to turkey, that means turkey belongs to greece as well

this is how a greece-turkey map would look like had it been given accordingly

Turkey is rightful Greek territory

>implying greeks and turks aren't the same shit anyways

gotland is greece

Hadn't you fucked up after WWI the Byzantine Empire would be reborn by now.

This is why you Greeks should shu the fuck up. You're a failure of a nation.

Why is Gotland greek?

the way things are going turkey will end up getting carved between kurds and balkanites.

>Goatland

The answer is for Western Turkey to be in a federation with Greece

>I'm Greek
Yeah ok roach

Western Turkey is already culturally Greek. They just need to learn Koine and accept Jesus as savior.

>implying greeks and turks aren't the same shit anyways

Turks genocide their minorities constantly.

Alexander should've gone full on m o n g o l instead of just conquering.

Im british and those islands are rightful british clay.

>All islands are Greece clay
>Turkey let rapefugees and niggers go to the islands
>Greece had enough of the nigger invasion and leave the islands
>Turkey send troops killing all the niggers and rapefugees
>Turkey claims the islands now as theirs

Sasuga

fpbp

Give territories to Turkish people, you're out of your mind.

Fuck off roach, all of turkey is rightfully Greek and Armenian clay.

SHOW YOUR REAL FLAG FAGIT
i wonder why

Never, Turkroaches gtfoes to Turkmenia and WHOLE Anatolia goes back to Greece.

POLEBRUDER STRONK

Are you pure white or a t*rk?

i don't have chink eyes and i have white skin, but fucc wypipo
Greeks and Italians taught you everything and after we lost our empires you went ahead and fucked it all up, very sad

Probably you are not Greek. But there alot of crazy leftist traitors and Neo-Ottomans in Greek society, but still somehow "born soldier" Turko bitches cannot take the islands anyway.

Why do Turkrabians need more beaches? So they can go to the beach in their underwear and stare at more civilized European gavur/infidel women in bathing suits in a very, very rapey manner? See:

koreaofmideast.blogspot.com/2013/02/turkish-males-misbehave-amongst.html

Do not concede 1 inch to muhammedans, they will be encouraged to take it all.

>Probably you are not Greek. But there alot of crazy leftist traitors and Neo-Ottomans in Greek society,
greece is kill

fuck off turk

>I'm Greek
No you're not. Show your real flag you fucking roach. I wouldn't be suprised you're a Turkic mongol.

I walked by Greek Parliament I think it was in 2016 and I saw a Palestinian flag flying outside, not a Greek one...

Also this is how traitorous modern Greeks are, look at this thread and how many Greeks and Cypriot traitors(who pretend they are not Greek) knowing the Turkish track record write crap like:

"The 1st Turkish invasion of Cyprus in 1974 was justified under the Treaty of Guarantee
but the second after the ceasefire wasn't."

You can see the Greeks losers in action here:
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6og87x/43_years_ago_the_turkish_government_invaded_the/

The entire Greek social and political system promotes anti-nationalism as the corrupt politicians and oligarchs are scared of a second military junta revolution like 67-74. Any other country would have just shot down all the Turkish fighter jets violating Greek airspace, heck alot of times pussy Turkey sends unarmed F-16s screaming for it...

>Turk pretending to be Greek
>Turk doesn't know his country invaded and still occupies half of Greek

Kill yourself Roach fuck.

> #MakeConstantinopleGreekAgain

What kind of Greek are you? By right you should own all of Ionia at least, Turks can go fuck off back to the Steppe

kys cuck

patakos was such a chad

RIP my friend

that's what you get for being a dumb whore in heat lusting for gangbangs on the beach

>Alexander should have gone full Mongol

He was LARPing as a persian, so he probably wouldn't.

>Greek
>White

Get your own culture snownigger.

Turkey doesn't exist. It must be crushed and the reclamation of East Thrace and Anatolia must be completed. With the way the geopolitical situation is heading, that day could be imminent.

Constantinople, Smyrna and Trebizond not Istanbul, Izmir and Trabzon, ok?

>1 post per ID
Youve been baited faggots

>Turks genocide their minorities constantly.

We dont you history illiterate peasant.

>who are pontic greeks and armenians

I am the Pontic Greek.

buncha weak ass fagets who couldn't handle our oily bodies

>I am the Pontic Greek.

>I'm Greek
You are Greek as I am m8.
>implying greckoshit deserves a single are of land

*acre

Nice jewing d&c kike, only a jew would be so stupid to pose as a Greek and say that,

>you unironically are a race of whores.

That could ever happen in the aftermath of WW1 or WW2 and with foreign approval

The region is too calm and Turkey's population too large

Also, the Turkish state is stronger than the Greek state

Who said foreign approval will matter in the wakes of WW3 ? Or after it when all you guys deal with rebuilding while us poor folkk can't war and just inherit our empire back.

Then it will be too late to regret for every doublecross , it's already too late.

When it happened last time anatolians were even stronger in relation to greeks

Until their slave armies were shattered :)

>poo
Come on, grecko. You guys have zero chance of holding a fucking beachhead, let alone that big amount of land.

Constantinople 2020

Greeks don't need a beach-head, they just need Eastern Thrace back which should have never been given to Turkrabia.

Turdish soldiers were owned several times by sandaled ISIS terrorists. For fucks sake the Turkish military leaves tanks, APCs, artillery and other armored vehicles unmanned and unguarded in an active war zone or near one. ISIS released so much GoPro footage proving that as the terrorists were able to take out two armored vehicles while the Turkish side apparently wasn't even present.

6/10.
A bit more effort and I'll reply.

Turks shouldn't have any islands, let alone a country

In 2 days you will have no airforce, and in 2 weeks no navy , you think you will win a war against us ? you can't use planes and ships at all, we retrieve your sonars and untrap your submarines and master you in the air , what you think will happen in a full war.

Turks didn't exist when Alexander was alive
Hell that entire region was white up until the 400's, ffs Sarmatians we're white all the up until the 900's

>Hell that entire region was white up until the 400's

Yes, because of alexanders conquest, greek colonization and ensuing hellenization

not white olive skin masterrace

The entire region was white well before Alexander's whore mother even shat him out of her black womb
Also it wasn't until the faggots from what's know today as Pakistan invaded that anyone was brown in the region

Aryans are better in absolutely every way

>In 2 days you will have no airforce
You have got to be kidding me. Are you fucking stupid?
>in 2 weeks no navy
Not 2 weeks you piece of shit, but yeah there is no way Turkish Navy dominates the Aegian.
>you think you will win a war against us
Dumb grecko, what is your objective in this imaginary war? Taking land, I presume.
How are you going to hold land with ships and planes you stupid motherfucker?

>I'm Greek
t. Mehmet al-Seljuk

Aryans are low test suicidal ididots.

Alexander wasent greek. the ancient greeks where black.

Ohh yeess,,they where such aryan...

ohh yeeess,, so white,,goddamn pakis. you raped me black long before the civilization started

>In 2 days you will have no airforce
>You have got to be kidding me. Are you fucking stupid?

No you are fucking stupid, the Israelis who are kikes and train in Greece are even less optimistic and give your airforce 30 minutes of existance only .

the greek infrastructure will be destroyed. leading to you idiots borrowing more money,becoming even more enslaved, remember what the bible say, you are slav until your debts are payed!

you tried when the turkish army was disbanded and had its weapons taken whilst you had european support and a larger armed force and failed hilariously
how in the fucks name do you think you will succeed now?

Greece doesn't even have the manpower to take Istanbul let alone anywhere else in Turkey

Just get over it

First of all, that image is glorious.
Secondly,
>jews
>military
Hang yourself dumbass. They are not military experts, their niche is finance.
You also did not respond to the your inability to occupy any significant amount of land.
Coming back to the Air superiority issue, we already know you backstabbers do not honor the treaties and built shitton of AA batteries on the islands. Along with the aspect of the modern navy, strong AA capabilities, especially with modern destroyers I can see you be thinking like, "Like hell any bird will transpass the Aegian and see Athens in the horizon." And it won't.
We will conscript and from the Thrace we will rapeculture down to your capital.
There is nothing you can do to stop this, even international elements become meaningless, in the case of full scale war.
>/r/equesting the infographic about European countries' willingness to fight for their country

That is as usual stupid Turkish official history/Nasreddin hodja tales. Greece actually had less support than Turkish genocidal shitskins. Greece only had the support of some elements of Lloyd George's party in the UK, some British diplomats and Paris and the rest of the British government as usual was Pro-Ottoman Turkish, the Italians the second Greek troops landed where supporting the Turks, the French evacuated and supported the genocidal Turks, etc., etc.

>BRITAIN AND THE GRFEK-TURKISH SETTLEMENT WAR AND OF 1919-1923: THE PURSUIT OF SECURITY BY'PROXY'IN WESTERN ASIA MINOR
>theses.gla.ac.uk/1578/1/2002daleziouphd.pdf

>page: 1
>Within the British policy-making elite there was a split between those
favouring the establishment of Greece as the new protector of British interests in the area, after
Turkey's defeat, and those wanting to continue supporting Turkey for this role. The War,
Colonial and India Offices inclined towards the former while David Lloyd George and elements
within the Foreign Office opted for the Greek solution.

>page 103:
>The first signs of tension became evident with the minor incidents between
Greek and Italian troops in Asia Minor. 33 Soon, the tension spread to Paris and the
quarrel continued in the meetings of the Council of Four. The Greek forces, after the
initial landing on 15 May 1919 had started to push east, along the railways as far as
Alashehr and Nazizli, both occupied in June, then towards Aivali, Vourla and Chesme
to the west of Smyrna which were immediately occupied with small detachments. ... The Greek High
Commissioner at Smyrna, Aristidis Stergiadis, reported to Athens that Italian
propaganda manipulated the local Turkish officials at Smyrna with the result that many
demonstrations and upheavals took place.

Youre right but not cause of man power.
Greek army is defence army were not even trained to attack.
in terms of manpower were not much behind and turkey is 6 times bigger most of their army is close to syria

cuckistan nonsense

We failed by reaching Ankara, whennyou kill your ennemies they win. Don't ask for your sonar next time, I keep.

Bombs disagree.

>backstabbers you put AA batteries on your islands!!11!!!
Trust a turk, die in murk

Untill you conscript your troopies you will be flattened by Leo2A6 and Pzh2000.

>There'a a catch, in the coming war you will close the Bosphorus inviting Russia in the melee by the Montreux right of passage treaty.

Your NATO allies will do nothing to help you becuse they rather have you dead . Only in the end will they intervene . The beachead will come from the Black Sea. Then aftrer few months shit will get real for everybody else.

Lmao at FYROM being together with Macedonia

Why do people care that much for a bunch of tiny islands in the Aegean?

Greek and turkey should unite and all problems would be solved.

i love arma 3

>Greece should be 84% Muslim
really makes me think

heres what was going to happen after WW1, but then Greeks got cocky and wanted more clay, and went to war with the Turkish rump state thinking they'd be a pushover. It was literally going to be Greece with a monarchy with Constantinople as the capital. It was basically a reborn Byzantine Empire. But then... they lost horribly, losing effectively the entirety of their WW1 winnings, INCLUDING CONSTANTINOPLE, and they've been cucked ever seen. Even got turbocucked with Cyprus.

Funny from a Germoney. Enjoy your 3 million Turks who make 40,000 strong rallies in German cities to support Sultan Erdogan while you bitch about Russian influence and Anglo-American dominance for some odd reason...

And the roach was nevet heard from again.

Turks are just an annoyance, the real challenge is to become an independent and strong europe.

The Greeks should kill all the Muslims then takeover turkey

Because turkey belongs to Greece just like how Ukraine belongs to Russia, donbass and Donetsk

How can Europe be strong and independent while Germany is fucking Europe? Only Germanic countries are doing good economically but they have wet dreams of flooding Europe with arselifters. And how are Turks just an annoyance when they are beating the shit out of pussy cucked German children and making rallies with tens of thousands of Turkish supporters supported their foreign Sultan?

German youth beat up in their former country by packs of Turkrabians:
youtube.com/watch?v=K6BKXkxvIhY

>Trust a turk, die in murk
Behold! Upstanding, law upholding citizen of Greece.
Nobody is expecting you to trust a neighbouring country when you are under the illusions of Golden Faggot, you faggot. Countries with honor, which might be a bit abstract to you given that you are a Grecko subhuman, would try to up another in diplomacy and at the very least get a conflicting two treaties in order to justify their "goncerned" defenses in Aegian.
>Leo2A6 and Pzh2000.
Yeah, we don't have armor or whatsoever.
>Until you conscript your troopies
You literally don't understand, literally pic related.
>>There'a a catch, in the coming war you will close the Bosphorus inviting Russia in the melee by the Montreux right of passage treaty.
>our NATO allies will do nothing to help you becuse they rather have you dead . Only in the end will they intervene . The beachead will come from the Black Sea. Then after few months shit will get real for everybody else.
Now this is interesting. Because you would be giving Russia their centuries long strategical objective, warm seas. And a direct betrayal to the entirety of NATO. I get this Orthodox Brotherhood thingy, but denbts and non-existent economy will bite you in the ass. Along with this scale of a diplomatic clusterfuck, I don't know m8. You guys don't have the influence, skilled workforce, morale justification, national unity and patriotism to manage all these crises simultaneously.

Its not like anybody asked you anyway

You should stop reading breitbart...

you can quit larping as a roach now kike

Western Turks need to convert to orthodoxy and accept their Greek heritage. Stop being mudslimes.

Die in a fire.
I can bite.
International presence is unrelated.
Pic related is what happened. Greek forces were well supplied and techwise we were at the stone ages in comparison.
We paid the price. That was all that there is. Fucking generations of good man martyred both during the retreat and the pushing back the Greeks back to the water.

The entire western Thrace was conquered, except Constantinople

Constantinople, Bythinia, and some of Troad and Aeolis were supposed to be an international demilitarized zone, presumably a separate state

This.

Retake Byzantium.

Purge the Muhammedans.

Press the Arabs back to Medina where they belong.

Return Mecca to its pagan roots.