>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>Arsal Jul23
imgur.com/a/KFke0

Developments Jul23
>Tiger forces within 40km of Dez with major gains in s. raqqa governate
>Syrian army and Hezbollah crush terrorists at Lebanese border- liberate Jorud Flitah
>Operation towards Suknah ongoing, Hilltops in T3 station liberated.
>Hezbollah mil. media: Large military groups of nusra raise 6 white flags signalling surrender
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham & join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/889472207054921728
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-russian-jets-pummel-isis-deir-ezzor-scores-killed/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-airstrike-obliterates-isis-mobile-rocket-launcher-eastern-hama/
twitter.com/aldin_ww
twitter.com/watanisy/status/889468102211231744
wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=35.826443&lon=39.214325&z=12&m=b
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/889468360450342912
almasdarnews.com/article/elite-syrian-army-unit-prepares-2nd-phase-east-damascus-offensive/
pastebin.com/rX4yfygz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_elections_in_India
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-base-wiped-syrian-army-rockets-southern-deir-ezzor/
youtube.com/watch?v=LrwYbLCYXHA
twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/889494751824797696
youtu.be/6Iv36uxExB8
adarpress.net/2017/07/24/الجيش-العراقي-لن-نتدخل-في-حال-قيام-دولة/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only outcome for Ass boy is regime change.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

>twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/889472207054921728
>Syrian Democratic Forces captured Oil refinery south of Ukayrishah (reported by kurdish sources 2 weeks ago)

Geolocation included, can Romani bro update it?

where is the southfront video for today?

VICTORY WHEN?

WELCOME

BA'ATHISM IS OBSOLETE

OUR BOI BASHAR IS NAZBOL NOW

TAKE DeZ NAO!

Probably not for a few more hours

what?
Did you guys end up buying some yesterdayß

/Snusgeneral/ when?

> strasserist cuckolds

SOON

nice thumb nail

thought experiment: anti-progressivists come to power after a time of progressive rule. progressives want to restore that rule. have they suddenly become reactionaries?

>not vaping

>Syrian, Russian jets pummel ISIS in Deir Ezzor, scores killed
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (4: 00 P.M.) – Scores of ISIS jihadists have been killed and injured as the Syrian and Russian fighter jets bombed their positions in the eastern city of Deir Ezzor.

According to a military source, more than 30 airstrikes hit gatherings and outposts for the terror group in Al-Kannamat , Al-Hamidyah districts, the southern outskirts of Deir Ezzor airbase, the surrounding of Al-Ta`meen brigade base, as well as al-Jafrh water crossing north of the city’s airbase, which is extensively used by ISIS to transport their manpower and equipment.

The airstrikes killed at least 20 militants and wounded scores others, and destroyed 2 bulldozers and 3 pickup vehicles, according to the same source.

Meanwhile, the Syrian troops continue to advance along the western bank of the Euphrates in bid to reach the embattled city of Deir Ezzor.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-russian-jets-pummel-isis-deir-ezzor-scores-killed/

kek

I'm 3 days off of copenhagen. I used to smoke over a pack of day of marlboros for 7 years then dropped it but ended up using copenhagen because my coworkers got me on it. Now I am chewing nicorette and vaping when I am at home. Shit fucked up my gums.

>hurr durr

>hurr durr

almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-airstrike-obliterates-isis-mobile-rocket-launcher-eastern-hama/
Webm when

Can't really tell the situation on the ground from these maps of course but why advance through the heavily populated (and so heavily defended?) river banks (red) when they could charge up from the south east (yellow)?

Not in the sense that we commonly use the word 'reactionary'.

From an Evolian perspective reactionaries wish to restore the world before modernity, to pass through the 'Kali Yuga' (age of collapse) and emerge back into the world of tradition.

To be reactionary doesn't mean to resist any and all sorts of change, it means to want to restore a state of being that has passed. Evola is worth reading (it isn't too hard either) but you need a bit of background on other major philosophers because he links back to their work a lot.

Fags in Raqqa.

>not smoking cigars

Hohol giving ALL the Gainz to SAA and syriancivilwarmap faggot gives all to SDF.

WTF is going on?

how long and how often did you use chaw before seeing effects on your gums ?
also do u consume it in a package or loose ?

nice

twitter.com/aldin_ww

why is his tweets protected now? whawt happenend yes...

I only smoke when I drink, and I used to drink heavily, but my brother went and fucked his liver up really bad on a cruise ship and since he's staying with us to get his shit together, I have ti quit drinking.

We're gonna need a 6th Legion to destroy the 'Syrian' Democratic Forces after ISIS is dealt with.

>Can't really tell the situation on the ground from these maps of course but why advance through the heavily populated (and so heavily defended?) river banks (red) when they could charge up from the south east (yellow)?
Because it's a shitload longer, they need to cuck the Kurds out of land and there's towns and villages South as well and they're looking to destroy ISIS in the area.

>they need to cuck the Kurds out of land
Good point.

Just because of this post im gonna light up another one.

I didn't know being BTFO was the same as fighting fascists I can't wait to hear their entire squads gets vbied'd

>twitter.com/aldin_ww
Why Aldin why?

twitter.com/watanisy/status/889468102211231744

>unconfirmed , tribal fighters say they storm shinan village in raqqa
wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=35.826443&lon=39.214325&z=12&m=b

I went from snus to copenhagen poches, which seemed more abrasive on my gums than loose so I switched to long cut. I really got hooked on it fishing but I also work outdoors and chewed fairly often in the field for over a year and it RAPED my gums but I also haven't been to the dentist for a bit.

Can in bum one off you?
I've had an awful day

He deleted his twitter profile a few days ago now he is back and his tweets are protected?

Sure mate.

yo lads tell me your thoughts on this
syrian civil war= spanish civil war
Assad=Franco
Putin=Hitler
SAA=nationalists
rojava=anarcho syndicalists

>PTSD after traditional Iranian dinner
You've gotta be kiddin me fucken burgers lmao

no no no yes no

Wow, Russian MPs deployed literally on Dara'a frontlines, are they asking for it?
Source: twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/889468360450342912

They have PTSD because they got healthy food.

Haven't read "For whom the bell tolls" so can't tell you

>Russian MPs on the frontlines
>Some rogue jihadi unit fires mortar/artillery/sniper at them
>couple of ruskies die
>ALL THE RUAF FLATTENS DARA'A TO THE GROUND
>SAA pick up the pieces and conquer Dara'a

Let it happen

I'm afraid it's the plan...
They started! We didn't!

God damn why can't I sleep, I have shit to do tomorrow

Wtf I hate faggots now

It's a good book, don't know how much of an opinion you can formulate in regards to the question but I highly recommend the book.

They aren't that stupid...right?

I mean, shooting at russian forces is not your typical "we are in ceasefire but lets shoot some artillery and we good" deal.
If a russian national dies in a safe zone, be sure they won't last enough to tell the history.

PTSD because it was healthier. Cut an American and saturated fat leaks out.
Beat me to it.

alright lads i'm off for today
have a QT on me

>They aren't that stupid...right?
Who knows m8 after all they're the "durka durka allah death rather than humilation ayy lmao XDD" types, but yeah I think so, even if some rogue useful idiot shoots a random howitzer it may play out just like Russians want
>If a russian national dies in a safe zone
Two options I think:
One: tons of diplomatical ammunition
Two: Tu22M fun for whole albunian almasours

>Elite Syrian Army unit prepares for 2nd phase of east Damascus offensive
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:55 P.M.) – The elite 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division is preparing to launch the second phase of the government’s east Damascus offensive, a source told Al-Masdar this afternoon.

The 42nd Brigade, also known as the Ghiath Forces, were initially set to deploy to the nearby Jobar front; however, after discussions with the army’s high command, their unit was sent to the ‘Ayn Tarma triangle.

According to a military source, the Syrian Army is set to launch another powerful attack in the ‘Ayn Tarma Triangle in the coming days, as they allow their air force to weaken the defenses of Faylaq Al-Rahman before they conduct their assault.

Video footage of the Syrian Air Force (SyAAF) carrying out airstrikes in eastern Damascus was released by opposition media on Monday

The main objective of the Syrian Army’s second phase will be to cutoff the highway that is used by the rebels to transport supplies between nearby suburbs.
almasdarnews.com/article/elite-syrian-army-unit-prepares-2nd-phase-east-damascus-offensive/
video in link

Well boys what's going down india vs China ?

Will the pakis and Chinese just team up and get rid of them for once and for all.

Nah it aint happening

good night

China India and Pakistan in an all out war to bring down the population would be glorious.

Include Indonesia maybe as well.

>guy on the right
>what the hell is this thing I'm eating?

They fucken steamrolled that pocket, high own casualties, huge Nusra casualties and whole area captured in a matter of days.
It seems Hezzies were geating ready for this op for a long time and put some real commitment to it.

just some border dispute lord bong. Its not gonna escalate. Remember this year is election year in India. Some saber rattling is in order.

Don't mind me, I'm retarded. I thought it's about Arsal...

That's 2019

Stop being a filthy Assadist over a proud Kurd supporter like the noble US and Israel.

Arsal is getting interesting, some HTS boys have evacuated to Syria and most are retreating to ISIS held area. The fight is gonna get real tough considering the terrain and the enemy they are about to face.

Venezuela update, "Actually going to work today" edition

pastebin.com/rX4yfygz

*armed militants vowing violence against police
*Maduro says assembly vote is still on
*Opposition vows for 48 hour strike this week, more protests
>Caracas' LAST VIOLINIST injured in protests Saturday
>at least two fatalities from Thursday's strikes
>more US media urging international response to Venezuela
>Venezuela diplomat to the UN urges Maduro to resign (press F)
>members of US congress denounce venezuelan govt.
>"[venezuelans don't want to be cuba]" t. Rubio
>venezuela denounces white house threats of sanctions
>woman shot dead by pro-maduro activists
>loyalists continue to push for july 30th constituent assembly vote
>venezuelan refugees to columbia, elsewhere drastically increasing
>white house threatens sanctions against venezuela if loyalist constituent assembly is created
>venezuela signs deal with US company to improve oil production
>opposition promising "zero hour" to demand a general election and stop constituent assembly
>mexico's vincente fox banned from entering Venezuela
>loyalist paramilitary members attacking people at opposition protest vote, nurse killed
>catholic church joined protest vote
>UN denounces police brutality following viral video of man beaten by authorities
>Oscar perez, helicopter pilot responsible for attack on supreme court two weeks ago seen at opposition rally
>US media starting to play up Luisa Ortega as face of opposition, leader after maduro's removal
>Luisa Ortega vows to continue defying the loyalist magistrates and officials
>leopoldo Lopez, opposition leader imprisoned for 3 years, granted house arrest
>Putin, Maduro speak regarding energy and protests
>Maduro orders state workers to vote for constituent assembly
>Venezuela's oil company PDVSA seeking debt renegotiation
>supreme court swore in Maduro loyalist for deputy attorney-general
>Maduro raises minimum wage by 50%

>2017 elections in India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_elections_in_India

All together there was at least 120 casualties, in barely 3 days, it's something we rarely see in this conflict.

>Caracas' LAST VIOLINIST injured in protests Saturday
MUH LAST HUSPITAL xD

>UPDATE
UPDATE

Russian MoD map

Why do they always look so shitty?

Thanks for the update.

These are state elections, general assembly elections are in 2019

Hezbollah is running this entire op right? If so they have done a magnificent job.

where is the more detailed one?

>also
SAA not on Euphrates according to this, but then this map seems incredibly strange anyways all together

Yeah, SAA only worked as fire support on Syrian side of the border
>That benis from Hasakah to DeZ
Wut?

>ISIS base wiped out by Syrian Army rockets in southern Deir Ezzor

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:45 P.M.) – Today rocket artillery detachments of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) wiped out a large ISIS command center in southern Deir Ezzor Governorate.

The command center had been identified by SAA tactical surveillance drone as a target in the area of Al-Madjaneh to the southeast of Hamimah. Once the base was considered to be an operational asset of the terrorist group, SAA heavy rocket artillery detachments were given coordinates.

The SAA employed large-ordinance, Elephant rocket-like rocket systems against the target, scoring multiple direct hits against the command center.

According to military sources exclusive to Al-Masdar News, the complex was occupied by dozens of ISIS fighters including several field commanders who oversaw the terrorist group’s operations against the SAA in the area. Furthermore, the command center was noted to have possessed modern telecommunication assets and that it served as a fully-fledged operations room for ISIS.

With the command center in question now put out of commission, the ability of ISIS forces to coordinate their defense of the southernmost provincial border region between Homs and Deir Ezzor will likely decline.

The natural consequence of this is that the SAA’s offensive operations against the jihadist faction in the area will now become significantly easier.

almasdarnews.com/article/isis-base-wiped-syrian-army-rockets-southern-deir-ezzor/

so has the average elevation over the sea of the west bank started to go down yet?

>4 years of siege
>Islamic State Airforce
>Jihadi hordes
>what should we do mr. Druze?
Launch an offensive!

>American food

youtube.com/watch?v=LrwYbLCYXHA
Turn on the captions

>According to RussianMOD T2 is captured. And 26km is left to Abu Kamal. Also said that SAA control 150km of border with Iraq.
>Russian maps

twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/889494751824797696

youtu.be/6Iv36uxExB8
That's the MoD's press conference.

>Suwaida pocket is gone

Literally nothing but saber rattling, plus the Indians know the Chinese would proceed to slap their shit in again if they tried anything
They'll stick to bullying Kashmir

Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding. I was under the impression that these were also the general assembly ones.

Tomorrow will see a huge amount of gains

Sry for the shitty spacing, just strg+c&strg+v'd the whole thing. Have one more Issam as an excuse.

>T2 captured
>No Suweida pocket

ARE THEY HIDDING SOMETHING FROM US?

r*ddit claims this article says that Iraq would not send the army off against a newly independent kurdish state

>adarpress.net/2017/07/24/الجيش-العراقي-لن-نتدخل-في-حال-قيام-دولة/

(hope the link works)
post yfw a bosniac willingly joins the turkish army