"The Cruel Fate of Kekistan"

youtube.com/watch?v=SgswcO-Yo9E&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVlhdWO34tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I's already blocked wtf

(((youtube))) has already taken it down

bring it back

Please tell me somebody saved the video and is going to mirror it.

it got taken down instantly

Got shoah'd so fast only shit

This was the fastest shoah I've ever seen.

>already taken down
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Murdoch Murdoch come back!

Music triggered a WMG copyright auto-shoah.
RIP in peace. Standing by for re-edit.
Hail Murdoch.

you know what fuck you! you don't defend these people and let others here mock them and the entire concept of alt-right youtubers. You deserve to never see this video.

Please upload on some shitty meme site like "vid.me", then will DL and mirror like no other.

>The Cruel Fate of MurdochMurdoch

it was NEVER up people
this retard is playing you, not only was this never up, but he took his own shit off too
its just to gain more people and more ad money by going to an "alternative" site
>oh no, not enough retards are giving me free money & youtube isnt paying enough
>I KNOW, ILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOUTUBE IS AFTER MY IRRELEVANT VIDEOS SO THE AUTISTS FLOCK TO ANOTHER VIDEO SITE THST PAYS ME MORE
you people fucking deserve to be exploited by these retards

Dude i like the artsy material he produce, its better than most contemporary artists produces for us to see in their gallery and museum.

damn...

>nobody gets exploited because of ad money they get from google
>at least they make me laugh, not like other faggy "rightwing" cucks on youtube.

I'm not giving you money, fuck off. Just buy a fucking banner add if you want to advertise on here.

Nobody's advertising. We're trying to locate the lost video.

Get fucked, I bought 2 of their t shirts, and spread their videos to red pill people.

>state only the fucking truth
>REEEEEEE I CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
whatever, like it or not a lot of these youtube people dont give a fuck about anything except getting donations and ad money from YOU

What is this one mirror site for blocked YouTube Videos called again? You something...

>locate something that was never there

Does this not look like fucking advertising to you?
This is fucking advertising, dude. Stop. You need to pay to advertise on here. This is against the fucking rules.

truth or not like the material.

> FUCK YOU
> i do what i want!

>a magic website that can play videos that arent there
im going to assume you're clinically retarded, sorry, but i must

But how can you like anything from someone who does this shady shit & treats his viewers this way?
Get a little self-respect jesus christ

>artsy
>some weirdo Nazi dude with after effects

youpak, pakyou, paktube or something

>no real answer
>just his shitty kneejerk reaction image
im sorry i hurt your feelings, but at the very least type a response or go add a few more tampons up your asshole

I think thats it. Thank you and God bless.

Why is simple shit so polarizing to you retards? They're 15 minute videos that make me laugh sometimes so I watch it. They put in time and effort to produce them, so I don't mind at all if they make some money from it. If you don't agree then don't watch it, no one gives a fuck.

Yeah, because providing a monetary incentive for content creation is evil.

Fuck off Kike. Out of all the media we consume it is better to give money to like minded people rather than Jewish movie studios.

dont forget
>stealing maymay images because everyone knows the LE REDDIT KIDS LOVE MAYMAY IMAGES XDDDD

Attached to this reply is an example "mind blowing" and "masterpiece" contemporary art.

> so yes, a Nazi dude with after effects is better.

checked and welcome

Reddit as fuck, holy shit

It's just people looking to cause trouble.

>LOL ITS JUST FUNNY BRO TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF XDDD
you're why we have superhero movies, you fucking bottom of the barrel buffoon

FUCK JEWTUBE

hooktube

Fuck your whore mother if you don't stand up and defend Murdoch Murdoch right now. Go suck shill dicks like a good goy.
They're a threat to enemy right now, and being censored, shilled against, and targeted.
Shills are out left and right, trying to larp as apathetic "alt-right" members, and downplay how much butthurt Murdoch Murdoch is causing in multiculturalists, communists and leftists.

The enemy have chosen a target and angle of assault. Defend here or fuck off, you're useless.

>I want to be lied to & mislead
>also his content is maymay images & regurgitated Sup Forums posts
>two things you apparently LOVE (OMG THIS STUFF IS FUNNY & SAYS STUFF I WANNA HEAR XDDD)

Also if it's not obvious, there was no video in the first place. Murdoch Murdoch put their videos on private because /leftypol/ was trying to mass flag them, and it's very doubtful they'd upload a new one without making the old ones available again. OP is just a faggot and it worked.

MM is good shit

Whoever makes these videos deserves a beer because he is doing God's work

Jews shutting his shit down within minutes is only proof that its good

I do care when this shit starts getting railroaded down other people's throats in the form of illegal advertising on here.

LMAO BTFO

everything about your post screams
>shill
>or from facebook
>or fresh off the boat from reddit
its not "causing trouble" its telling the truth, but i know how much reddit hates the truth, too bad you cant downvote me, huh

It's weird to think that a good portion of people truly believe a fourth of the catalog is shilling and advertising on any board

Yeah, I mean who'd have guessed that people try to make money!

this is literally better than anything this dude has ever done tbqf

You caught me, I'm a facebook using redditor who gets 0.05 shekels deposited into my account for every post I make. XD MAGA BASED NIGGER AM I RIGHT FELLOW PEDOS?
Are you a schizo by chance?

>now agrees with me that there was no video, and goes on to confirm what i said about him taking his own shit down, but then STILL defends this advertising piece of garbage
god you're pathetic

Who the fuck is on this website not using ublock first off? There have been strawpolls (for what it was worth anyways) and legitimately everybody on this website uses ublock.

Furthermore, is it beyond your comprehension that people enjoy things from content creators? It boggles my mind because I see this shit on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and every other board. Every fucking MM thread devolves into a handful of posters screaming about how it's a shill and then the rest of the thread says they're retarded. MM is also pretty well documented on using 8/pol/ rather than 4/pol/, and has actually denounced a lot of 4/pol/ for being literal cancer and shitposting.

But yeah man nobody else enjoys this shit just like nobody buys AMD and nobody plays Hollow Kinght. Fuck off shills haha lol include me in the screencap

I saw three people from /leftypol/ later openly admit they were organized larping as confeds and natsoc when they were called out on it, just fucking yesterday.
Damned right yes people shill here.

What are you talking about "agree with you", aren't you and a few others shitting on Murdoch Murdoch?

>advertising trash
>EVERY DAY ITS ADVERTISED
>tries very hard to defend the trash & turn the tide
thats literally shilling you faggot
go suck on your dads asshole

>MM is plebbit cuz memes
>being this fucking retarded

>be you
>be talentless
>see new murdoch murdoch video post in the catalog
>you will never create content people like
>you will never create anything of value
>you will never create a n y t h i n g
>murdoch murdoch video gets shoah'd due to automatic WMG copyright detection
>the thought of murdoch both creating art and receiving sympathy for its persecution fills you with hatred
>imagine a conspiracy in your autistic childlike mind
>"they must be doing this for the money"
>"because if they're not doing it for the money, they're doing it for the sake of the art itself"
>"art cannot exist, because if it does, and I cannot create it, then I have no value"
>"REEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE BEING EXPLOITED"
>12 posts by this ID
>perform your autism for everyone to see
>perform your autism
>perform
mfw murdoch murdoch is the very catalyst by which you bring art into the world

i said the truth that he took his own shit down, and that there never was any video
BUT THIS THREAD AND OTHERS LIKE IT ARE MADE TO BUILD UP ATTENTION TO HIS HIS FAKE AS FUCK "YOUTUBE IS OUT TO GET ME GUIS" CRAP
but you still defend him, while agreeing with me on everything
>i-its not advertising and viraling & trying to get more people and more money for trash i steal from Sup Forums
>this is unrelated, its just a random guy who is shitposting for no reason XDDDD

Yes, I'm sure that people enjoying things justifies them constantly posting what they enjoy on a board for the discussion of politics.

I want you to look at this post. Notice, there isn't actually any thought in it. No ideas, nothing. It's literally
>Subject
>Name of video
>Link

If I want to discuss a hobby of mine or some shit, I'll actually have something to say about this. This is literally like you going outside, looking at a fucking billboard and going, "wow, someone sure must be passionate about the Coca-Cola Corporation (TM)."

>being lectured by a neet on mental effort
lmao you aren't worthy to clean my bathroom little boy. I work 50-60 hours/week and have read 12 books so far this year for fun. If I want to take 15 fucking minutes to laugh at animated Sup Forums memes with funny voice overs I'll fucking do it and not feel guilty about it, faggot.

You think the OP is Murdoch Murdoch posting fake video links to boost his own shit?
lol maybe you are schizo.
The only thing I agree on is that the OP is posting fake shit to get people like you riled up.

its reddit for many reasons my man, but my point is more that its generic trash & copy/pasted maymays
>expecting me to read your novel "Incoherent ramblings of a cuck"
nah

You wouldn't be called a shill if you weren't acting/talking like a butthurt reddit using facebook lefty kike. Fuck off.

>He never uploaded it
>He took it down
>Denying it got shoad from wmg strike
Okay shit for brains.

>it's Reddit for many reasons
Doesn't list many reasons
Imagine my shock

>mass flagging campaign KNOWN to be going on by /leftypol/ right now
>"It's fake, bro, it's fake" Believe me oy vey it's fake
>Isn't the first time Murdoch Murdoch has been taken down or censored within the past three months
>Clearly and with evidence, targeted by leftist assholes constantly who are desperate to censor content
>"Totes fake as fuck why don't you believe me, goy"
>Bullshit Rule-Lawyering

Fuck You. -.-

>blah blah blah, angrily scribbles down some lies, throws a little projection in there about wanting a boy to clean stuff for him
kek

>13 posts by this ID
Holy fucking shit /leftypol/ is shilling non-stop.

How am I talking like a lefty kike? The actual fuck is wrong with some of you?

Well, let's raid LeftyPol in response!

>name redacted
And again, it's not like people on Sup Forums haven't doctored discord chats before for the sake of proving some point

The OP image is not found in google image search. It seems to be new art, this argues for the poster being a person who produces content.

Of all the ways you could respond to that comment, pretending you didn't read it and brushing it off was the most authentic portrayal of your character that you could possibly achieve.
A truly transcendent work. Beautify done.

Video not available

Fucking LARPing nigger

>Angrily
>Projection
Yes that's exactly what you're doing

you're not understanding, you retard, he took his OTHER VIDEOS DOWN and then its been pushed that YOUTUBE TOOK THEM DOWN
Now this video, which was NEVER up, is being pushed that it was taken down RIGHT AWAY BY YOUTUBE
i know understanding is hard, but try for me sweety

>e-celebs
This was the plan of the Turkroach 8/pol/ BO since he took the board.

>"Based on arrest during the g20 the German govt has determined that 92% of leftist protesters live at home with their parents."
-Bild.de

What did they mean by this?

STOP USING YOUTUBE
USING
YOUTUBE

>literally shit all over cripplechan & reddit, made by a person who uses reddit & scrpaes chans & reddit for content, IS NOT REDDIT
well you see, ma'am
>no matter how well you play the game, the retard will always just shit on the board & act victorious
i dont play games with retards such as yourself, theres no winning with you people

>Fuck You. -.-
>-.-
right here people, this is all you need to see to know these people aren't from here & don't belong here

He took down his vids cause of the ensuing leftypol raid, you fucking kike. Fuck off schlomo.

>OMG THEY ARE CALLING OUT +OUR SHILLING FOR MONEY AND OUR SHITTY CONTENT
>QUICK SHOW SOME BULLSHIT THAT SAYS THATS WHAT THE BAD GUYS DO
god this is the best you can do? you asshurt faggot? this is your shield from criticism?
WELP GOLLY GOSH GEE I GUESS WE SHOULD HAVE EVERY THREAD BE ABOUT LITERAL WHOS THAT HAVE YOUTUBE CHANNELS XDDDD

>-.-

FUCKING THANK YOU

>Autistic K'vetching intensifies

whos pretending my man?
someone else who has time to fritter away can shove that literal shit in their eye holes

>I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?! XDDD
you're not very good at this, you know? maybe go back where you came from

>someone else who has time to fritter away
>22 posts by this ID
like pottery

It is true. I have been outside of Sup Forums in my life within the past ever. It has polluted me. My neckbeard receded into a normie beard. Women, rarely grant you, even want to have sex with me. I'm... I'm not even a virgin, bro. I type with punctuation sometimes and don't fit into the crowd. I don't even watch that much anime anymore.
Maybe if I dick around here and lurk moar fgt for another year or 12, I can be as cool everyone else here, user.

Nah. I'm still gonna post here.
This discredits everything I've ever said, though.

Murdoch fucking sucks

NEW EPISODE BACK UP
youtube.com/watch?v=tVlhdWO34tE

Let the fire rise!